[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars episode VIII plot >The First Order attack a Resistance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (109 KB, 1022x401) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
109 KB, 1022x401
Star Wars episode VIII plot
>The First Order attack a Resistance base
>Rey is training with Luke
>Leia, Finn and Poe escape to a Cloud City-like location
>Lando cameo
>First Order get there first and torture them
>Rey senses their danger and leaves Luke before she can complete the training
>Phasma kidnaps Finn
>Rey duels Kylo Ren
>He kicks HER ass this time
>Reveals that he's her sister/cousin
>Big NO!
>Poe and Leia save Rey and discuss the rescue of Finn
End
>>
>>64311276
this would suck ass desu senpaitachi
>>
>>64311276
So yeah, TESB but with new characters. It'll suck if this is the case.
>>
>>64311276
his* sis/cousin
>>
>>64311276
Most likely plot I've heard.
>>
File: 1386691632386.png (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386691632386.png
13 KB, 300x300
>Still better than the prequels
>>
>>64311276
It sucks so much.
What about republic ? What about Snoke ? What about knight of ren ?
>>
>>64311276
When considering how much of a rip-off Ep. vii was, IT'S TOTALLY FUCKING PLAUSIBLE
>>
I like and defend VII but if this happens(which it could) I will not care anymore and join the COME BACK GEORGE fags
>>
>>64311599
Snoke revealed to be an original character in episode IX, killed by a redeemed Kylo Ren on Starkiller Base II
>>
>>64311276
What body part will Kylo cut from Rey?
>>
>>64311276
Star Wars episode IX plot
>Rey and Poe are looking for Finn
>They found out that Finn was selled as slave to Jakku's crime lord
>Rey tries to exchange Finn for BB8
>Crime Lord throws Rey into pit arena and send big monster on her
>Rey and Poe kill all ayyliens and blows out whole crime lord hideout
>First order build next Starkiller base this time on bigger forest planet
>Rey Poe and Finn ambush on Starkiller planet
>Finn meet primitive native inhabitant of forest planet and they became friends
>Primitive native inhabitant show them his village
>Meanwhile Snoke arrives on forest planet and order Kylo to bring him Rey
>Kylo with trooper ambush into village
>Rey decisdes to go with Kylo to save primitive inhabitants
>Snoke tries to pull Rey on Dark side by showing her the full power of Starkiller base
>Meanwhile Finn with natives attack Starkiller base
>Poe attacks Starkiller base in air with ships
>Rey rejects dark side
>Snoke decide to kill
>Rey tells to Kylo that Snoke tricked him
>Snoke orders Kylo to kill Rey
>Kylo lose, Rey is merciful to him and refuses Snoke's order to kill Kylo
>Snoke starts to killing Rey by projecting smoke from his hands
>Kylo grab Snoke and trow him into generator
>The shield is down
>Finn places bombs
>Big evacuation
>Poe fired lasers into the center eye
>Starkiller base is blown up
>Big celebration in village
>>
File: Screenshot_20151229-184149.png (155 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151229-184149.png
155 KB, 720x1280
Saw this shit on a Lego forum
>>
>>64315087
Star Wars episode X plot
>A new evil regime has risen from the ashes of the First Order
>They're after a droid which has details to the whereabouts of Master Rey, the once again last Jedi
>Droid comes into the hands of a young force sensitive on a desert planet
>The force sensitive goes on a journey with an elderly Finn to return the droid, only to be captured by a giant, spherical space station
>There, they rescue a member of royalty, and Finn is killed by the new force sensitive villain, Darth Dameron (son of Poe)
>They then escape and the New Resistance lead an attack on the space station and destroy it.
>New Force sensitive then decides to find Master Rey
Credits
>>
File: 1450659412694.gif (1 MB, 230x268) Image search: [Google]
1450659412694.gif
1 MB, 230x268
>>64311276
Episode VIII's actual plot
>First Order blames Resistance for the destruction of the republic
>Resistance is in hiding
>Luke training Rey
>Luke senses a disturbance
>Finn tells the First Order that Luke is in route for the republic base
>First Order attacks
>Luke vs Kylo occurs
>The new villain fights Rey
>Rey wins her fight
>All the main characters get away
>Rest of the knights of Ren surround Luke
>Finn is injured by Phasma and thanked
>Rey helps everyone escape
>Luke gets captured by all of his former students
>Finn tells everyone he has something to tell them
>>
i want Rey to cut Kylo legs with a oneliner or witty dialoge
>ligthsaber battle
>Kylo loses his shit
>Rey cuts off his legs
>Rey: You adore Vader so much ... WALK LIKE HIM
>Kylo cries in pain
>>
>>64315578
fuck off phonefag.
>>
at least OP's title crawl has the correct font, TFA's didn't
>>
>>64311276
I maybe the only one that wants a Star Wars trilogy against an alien race.
First Order or New Republic vs aliens, because Empire ripoffs will start to get boring
>>
>The situation is dire.
>The First Order has learned of Luke's location and will have Snoke come to him in the dark of night.
>Finn awakes in a First Order prison, scared, but more importantly, angry.
>He is tortured by fighting the dreaded TR-8R.
>Rey and Chewie and R2-D2 and BB-8 and C3P0 are out for Kylo Ren and Snoke.
They fall into a trap and are sent to the same prison as Finn, where they yell at each other.
>Luke is invited on-board the ship.
>He discusses terms of release and fights Kylo Ren and Kylo Ren is kill.
>The droids free everyone and they go to escape.
>As John Boyega is about the reach the Millennium Falcon, he is stunned and downed by Phasma.
>Luke is captured and sent to a desolate lava planet.
>Finn joins the Dark side.
>Rey falls for Chewie.
>>
>>64316234
BINGO
>>
>rey is training with luke
>kylo is training himself in the dark side under snoke's guidance
>a passing freighter is invaded and its passengers are brought to kylo's chambers so that he can slaughter them. the door shuts as he lights up saber. later on he reports to snoke the success in his training (he lies because he didn't actually kill them). snoke senses that he is hiding something but doesn't act on it
>finn has joined the resistance.
>survivors of the destruction of the star killer base surface and blame the destruction of the starkiller base (only referred to as the planets name to hide the fact that it was a weapon) and the entire republic squarely on the rebellion and forces are sent out to war.
>poe and finn are sent on a secret mission to find evidence that will damn the order and place the blame where it belongs
>they are ambushed by phasma, now sporting a worn and blemished armor. instead of killing them she sides with them citing her own grievances against the order and thanks them for getting her out of it. she knows the location of a secret archive which contains everything they need to find.
>leia meets with the emergency senate from the republic's outlying territories and tries to talk down the conflict and tell them that the order is to blame. suddenly the order strikes the senate building and kylo takes leia hostage
>rey senses something is wrong and tells luke. he refuses to leave his exile and tells her that she must go alone.
>>
But Kylo doesn't reveal that they're cousins, he reveals that Luke is her father and he's the one who abandoned her. Rey gets really mad about that and her daddy issues turn her to the dark side. (don't worry, she turns back light again in episode 9)
>>
>>64316329
What the fuck would a an a an an evil Daisy Ridley look like?
>>
>Luke is fucking Rey
>Says he sorry that he can't save the resistance
>Tells Rey he used to have a daughter but dumped her on Jakku
>Rey tells Luke she's from Jakku and has amnesia
>Luke and Rey go to save the Resistance who is under attack
>>
>>64311276
What could happen now that :
>the big-ass weapon is destroyed
>the second-hand evil guy was vanquished and humiliated by a rookie
>the big super evil guy is some sort of giant who couldn't fight for shit because of his height
>Hans Solo, the only character with some charisma, is dead
>the Republic is destroyed and annihilated so there's nobody to save anymore anyway
>>
>>64311599
>What about republic

Written out of the picture. They want it to be about plucky resistance vs. evil empire.

>What about Snoke ?

Held in reserve for final movie.
>>
>>64316509
The republic wasn't destroyed, are you sure you didn't you watch Star Wars Episode IIV or IVI?
>>
>>64311276
>Episode 8 Climax: Rey faces down Kylo Ren on a desolate, barren planet
>Kylo is on his knees furiously pounding the ground and crying out in frustration and anger; his helmet is split in half and on the ground
>Kylo: RAAAAAAARGH!!! WHY!? AFTER EVERYTHING!! AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT!!! WHY CAN'T I STILL BEAT YOU!!!?
>Kylo: I EVEN..!! I-I even...
>Rey is standing above Kylo looking down at him with her lightsaber in the right hand and Kylo's in her left
>Rey: Give up and return to us, I know you can feel the light side beckoning you, it's what your father would have wanted
>Kylo: F-father...I-
>???: *Stop resisting*
>Kylo: !?
>???: *Consume you*
>Kylo hears a voice from within himself and becomes confused
>Kylo: W-who are you? Where are you talking to me from?
>Rey stares at Kylo in confusion
>???: *Your hatred*
>Kylo: I-I...
>Kylo stands up and just stands there quietly
>Rey: Kylo?
>???: *Let it consume you*
>The wind suddenly shifts
>Rey begins to look around with a worried expression
>Rey: What is this presence?
>Kylo: ...
>???: *LET YOUR HATRED CONSUME YOU*
>Kylo slowly raises his hand
>Rey: !?
>Kylo's lightsaber is ripped from Rey's grip
>Rey: K-Kylo!?
>Kylo slowly turns his head towards Rey, his eyes now completely blackened out
>Rey: W-what's happened to you!?
>Kylo extends his hand and summons lighting forth from his fingertips
>Rey: Aaaaahhhh!
>Rey manages to block with her lightsaber but is thrown back and lands on her back
>Kylo: I've...
>Kylo begins to laugh maniacally
>Kylo: Awakened
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I Starts playing at full blast

>[THE FORCE INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>64316297
>chewie and rey arrive at the senate to find nothing but destruction and no sign of leia or her people. they return to the rebel base to find out what happened
>finn, poe and phasma return to the base to deliver the information into the right hands to stop the war before it gets out of control
>they discuss the situation at hand and decide to attack the order's secret base of operations in the outer rims
>skipping ahead they get to the base and kylo spars with rey, overpowering her and as he stands over her he hesitates. he knows that she is his cousin and cant bring himself to kill her. before he can put away his saber chewie flies in and rips his arm off. he force grabs his lightsaber with his other hand and disembows chewie as rey screams in horror then runs
>snoke walks in and instead of helping kylo knocks him aside telling him that he is useless now and that his cousin will be easily corrupted to replace him. snoke exits the room to give chase to rey
>finn, poe and phasma find and confront hux. poe begins to cuff and arrest hux when phasma shoots him. they berate her for killing him when they needed him to further their cause and she leaves
>snoke catches up with rey and after revealing that luke is her father and that he was the one who abandoned her on jakku. snoke tells her that kylo is her cousin and agrees to take her to see him
>phasma sabotages something and the base is going to self destruct
>poe and finn find chewie's corpse with rey nowhere to be seen and have to give up and leave before it blows
>they find kylo, near death and after he tells them that he is rey's cousin they spare him and bring him back to the rebel base
>he wants to see luke and apologize for everything hes done and give in to the seduction of the light
>snoke tells rey that kylo died and says he will train her
>ending scene mirrors ep7's with kylo walking up to luke with his back turned. he lights his saber then as luke turns around he drops it and bows. cut to black
>>
>>64315772
Episode 6.1
>Snoke is a representative to the New Republic's Galactic Senate, from a Mid-Rim world.
>The Commerce Guild, in protest for some taxation bullshit, decides to blockade Snoke's world because Snoke's alter-ego, Darth Insanius, told them to
>Master Skywalker sends his nephew, Ben, and his nephew's Master as embassadors from the New Republic to try to resolve this crisis. They fail, but end up rescuing the Ruiling Duchess of the planet.
>Short on fuel and on a severely damaged ship after barely escaping the blockade, they decide to stop on Jakku. For some reason, Han Solo is also there.
>They manage to acquire the parts they need to repare the ship, after several podracing-related shenanigans and after meeting an spacial offensive stereotype. Young Solo falls in love with the Duchess, who's only 4-5 years older than him.
>Eventually, Snoke ascends to President of the New Republic and Ben's master dies while fighting Snoke's secret apprentice. Ben defeats him and becomes a Jedi knight.
>Guest Starring: Samuel L. Jackson as Master Dindu Nuffin
>>
>split screen training montage of Rey/Luke and Kylo/Snoke while Eye Of The Tiger unironically plays
>>
>>
>>64317453
>>
>>64317488
>>
>>64317453
>>64317488
>>64317529
lel
>>
>>64311276
And let me guess, there won't even be an opening title crawl right?
>>
>>64314801
Her feet and then he'll keep them as a trophy.
>>
>>64318713
>post le epic meme image that probably took an hour or more to make
>nobody responds
>quote self "lel"
pathetic senpai
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.