[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sick of seeing this fat kike Amy Schumer on TV constantly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Anyone else sick of seeing this fat kike Amy Schumer on TV constantly?

People are talking about her like she is running for an election, like they want her to have some position in the culture. They did the same thing to Louis CK, they need him to represent something.

People get so defensive about female entertainers. They ask why people are making fun of the way she looks. I dunno, why have they been calling Jim Norton a spineless worm for 20 years? Why have people been trashing Colin Quinn's awful legs or saying Kevin Hart is short? Why is nobody allowed to call Amy Schumer a frumpy bucktoothed four? All people do is call Robert Kelly fat.

Can't do it, cause women have it so rough. They'll turn around and say something like "this is what women in entertainment need to deal with." Yeah I guess so, cause you don't see Dave Attell stuffing himself into an Ed Hardy shirt so tight we can make out the exact contours of that zone of shame he calls an abdomen, but we need to give golf claps to all these unremarkable pillowcases full of ham that decide to wear their empowering "take that, male gaze" dresses.
>>
>>64309959
I don't like her because she's not funny.
>>
>>64309982
Same. I can appreciate that her comedy deals with social issues and how women are percieved but I don't like her humour.
>>
I don't watch TV.

Try doing that.
>>
Who? Never heard of her.
>>
>>64309982
I disagree, I think the most annoying part isn't that she's not funny, it's that she IS FUNNY but she's massively overrated. Amy Schumer is a perfectly adequate opener or a middle, but she's not a strong headliner.

This bitch closed her big HBO special this year with fucking street jokes from Urban Dictionary. She can tell a good joke just fine at times, and she even used to do good radio for Opie & Anthony, but she's not good enough to be pushed as far as she has been, and she's not that smart. She's not a philosopher, she's a cellar rat who should be opening for Norton.

She's not some innovative comic like Maria Bamford, she's a fat distaff Attell, except not humble. One of the reasons everyone loves Attell is despite the fact being the best comic in NYC for the past 20 years, he has horribly low self esteem and still thinks he's shit. But he kills. Amy has 10 times his confidence and 1/10th of his ability.
>>
File: Amy-Schumer-Sen.jpg (44 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Schumer-Sen.jpg
44 KB, 618x412
>>64309959
>People are talking about her like she is running for an election
Here she is with her uncle, Senator Chuck Schumer.

Do you understand her "popularity" now?
>>
>>64310054
Do you live under a rock? She's one of the highest selling headliners in comedy. If you're a stand-up fan you've heard of her.

>>64310018
Why not?
>>
>>64310135
OP here. She is playing a game with the cheat codes enabled. Wow, a sassy "Fat acceptance!" jewess related to senators. How in the world is this Machiavellian schemer crashing the patriarchy so hard?
>>
>>64310135
I like when Anthony, who is good friends with Amy, trashed her for this and called him Cuck Schumer- it was just funny to see someone balance their friendship with one person and their complete hatred of that person's Uncle. He's a gun nut but it was funny to see.
>>
File: malia meets the sister fister.jpg (52 KB, 599x492) Image search: [Google]
malia meets the sister fister.jpg
52 KB, 599x492
>>64310135
Oh, and one other piece of inexplicable media hype - Malia Obama's first job is as a production assistant on Lena Dunham's "Girls"
>>
>>64310354
Dunham has been a designated future famous person since she was a kid. She got a Times arts profile for being in high school. Nobody "discovered" her. The business was always obliged to give her a place in it.

I don't know what happened with Schumer, but the You Just Can't Handle How Real She Is, Haters! slot was open—presumably because Dunham is a total flop with audiences; no amount of press can make people interested in half-assed work from a dipshit socialite who's ugly—and Amy got "next." She's less obviously repugnant than Dunham, and actual funny guys are helping her out, so she'll be able to stick there for a year or two.

But, huge fucking mistake, she and the press have decided to model her new celebrity persona on Dunham's—on a massive market failure. We're all about sick of that shit and we'll be glad to see another of those white whales flop back out of sight. "America can't wait for people to stop talking about Amy Schumer!" Not a good long-term look.
>>
>>64310354
Why the fuck is the President letting his daughter work for a confessed pedophile
>>
>>64310559
Because "they" are pulling his strings. And, no, it's not a hook-nosed octopus-tentacled Jewish cabal pulling stings, it's a cultural cabal pulling strings.

An object at rest remains at rest, an object in motion remains in motion - inertia and momentum, application of external forces. That is how the whole subatomic universe operates, what makes you believe the choice of what is greenlit operates contrary to this?

There is a distinct ideological worldview purposefully expressed through culture. 'All politics is downstream from culture', this was Breitbart's brilliant coke-fuelled insight.

There is a reason all musicians talk how they talk at benefit gigs, there is a reason all films look like this and not like that, TV schedules do not operate in a vaccuum. The medium is the message.

There are reasons Tough Crowd was cancelled and the Daily Show was not. These will be the same reasons the New York Times published over 300 separate articles about Lena Dunham between 2001 and 2014:

http://prospect.org/article/falling-down-rabbit-hole-nyc%E2%80%99s-lena-dunham-obsession

>April 27, 2003: The New York Times sends a reporter to 16-year-old Lena Dunham's vegan dinner party. The menu included four dips and second helpings of Justin Timberlake shaming. One attendee said, ''I would like to go on record that no one else in this room actually owns the Justin Timberlake CD. At St. Ann's we're too cool for popular culture.''
>>
>>64310644
>There is a reason all musicians talk how they talk at benefit gigs
I've noticed every famous musician ever is a complete fucking idiot so I give a little benefit of the doubt to the really cheerful, well-meaning idiots like Bono, compared to, say...

I'm going to say Tom Morello. I have never managed to listen to Tom Morello say a complete sentence without fantasizing about murdering him before he got to the end of it, holy fuuuuuck he's like the worst /pol/ caricature of a shit eating 13 year old Antitheist LGBT Che Guevara Black Panther Vegan Stalinist
>>
Women in the spotlight are the biggest clowns in the circus.
>>
>>64310944
But the thing is she isn't just any women, she's a comic. I love comics, so it's a double disappointment with her- comics were meant to destroy the dark side, not join it.
>>
>>64310644
>And, no, it's not a hook-nosed octopus-tentacled Jewish cabal pulling stings, it's a cultural cabal pulling strings.

Which coincidently, is composed almost exclusively of Jews.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_media_executives_in_America
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.