[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The New Republic and The Empire are both stable states, while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: snoke.jpg (47 KB, 957x624) Image search: [Google]
snoke.jpg
47 KB, 957x624
The New Republic and The Empire are both stable states, while the Resistance and the First Order fight a hidden war.

Snoke is leading the First order, but is clearly a mysterious figure whose background is still unknown

If Disney is gonna pull the Sheev-trick again then I honestly think I could write some new Star Wars scenarios as well
>>
>>64309407
Force ghosts have long been canon, and for continuities sake, there's no better pottery than having Palpatine be the main villain of all 9 films.
>>
>>64309407
Everyone can, OP. Just read up on EU.
>>
>>64309766
I was more hinting hinting at the whole 'Snoke is pullings the strings of all the main factions behind the scenes', just as Sheev did
>>
>>64309407

Is that from the books or you're just theorizing?
>>
>>64310049
That's pretty much the standard op procedure for Sith
>>
No I thought it was just the First Order and that the Empire is gone. The opening crawl said the First Order came out of the ashes of the Empire, implying that the Empire is gone and the First Order is all that is left.

The Resistance and the Republic are separate and are analogous to the Vietcong and North Vietnam. One is the state, the other is a rebel group in hostile territory.
>>
>>64309766
Sith can't become Force Ghosts though in the New Canon. They don't believe in life after death and thus are more concerned about extending their lifespan and hoarding as much power as possible.
>>
>>64310239
The new book says that both Empire and Republic exist. The First Order is a group of former Empire officers 'gone extreme'. Both The Republic and the Empire don't want to go to war with them, so Leia says 'fuck the republic' and organises The Resistance' to fight an undergorund war with the First order
>>
>>64310595
How can they not? Most of them trained under jedi who have actually seen them.
>>
>>64309407
Didn't that other guy confirm that Snoke's plan is to literally kill everyone so he can have all the force in the galaxy, become omnipotent?
>>
File: The One.jpg (24 KB, 570x330) Image search: [Google]
The One.jpg
24 KB, 570x330
>>64312631
So we are watching The One in space.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.