[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to have to science the shit out of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg (267 KB, 2000x1076) Image search: [Google]
martian-gallery3-gallery-image.jpg
267 KB, 2000x1076
I'm going to have to science the shit out of this.
>>
>>64308893
I really hope the austronaut suit becomes a fad. It's uber-cool. The helmet could be the new fedora.
>>
Friendly reminder that many scientists actually speak like redditfags irl.
>>
>>64309201
no they don't
>>
>>64309201
Only the atheist ones.
>>
>a tarp fixed with duct tape can hold the high vacuum of mars tiny atmosphere

have to turn it off at that point
>>
>>64308893
Watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. But the "jokes" like
>I'm going to have to science the shit out of this.
And what >>64309860 said was jarring.
>>
>I'm going to have to reddit the shit out of this.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64308893
>Matt Damon saying memey one liners the entire movie
>Plan A goes wrong, time for plan B
>One weird autist comes up with a plan
>It's le black funny man meme Donald Glover
>Plan B goes wrong so he flies like Iron Man because you know, capeshit is popular
>Space research is suddenly cool again

What a shit meme of a movie this was. Has Ridley Scott really sunk this low?
>>
>>64309860

this is perfectly accurate.
>>
>>64309013
>>64309767

>tips space helmet
>>
>>64308893
>has line like this
>very likely to be nominated for a screenplay Oscar

Jesus Christ
>>
>>64309860
but it was shiny super space duct tape. I was surprised how much I enjoyed this movie, I actually tensed up at points
>>
>>64309595
Yes, they do. Many young scientists talk like hipster college students and will make unfunny cool remarks.
>>
Best bit about the movie was when he was teaching at the end.

Every student was white except for one black guy who looked shifty.

This was supposed to be set in the future too.
>>
>>64311637
Hello /pol/
You forgot that it was a black autistic person who saved the day with his wunderkind brain.
>>
>>64311762

He needed a NASA super computer to do simple math.
>>
File: BRAVO.jpg (838 KB, 1155x1276) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.jpg
838 KB, 1155x1276
Who wrote this shit?
>>
>this movie

I never thought I'd say this, but Prometheus was way better.
>>
>>64311911
Agreed. At least Prometheus is a movie. This is a fucking flick targeted towards the same audience who enjoys capeshit and Star Wars.
>>
>>64311845
Reddit
>>
>>64309201
most of the scientist I've met talk like /fit/ /sp/ /out/ and /ck/ irl.
>>
It was the stupidest movie I've seen in a while. The potential was there if they weren't concerned with making every astronaut movie ever.
>>
File: sagan.jpg (18 KB, 450x370) Image search: [Google]
sagan.jpg
18 KB, 450x370
>>64311543
no most young real scientists are total A types who are training for fitness races, make beer and enjoy the occasional puff of weed on weekend.
>>
Why are they depicting blacks as smart?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.