[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This better be fashionable in 2016 as well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 01231.jpg (162 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
01231.jpg
162 KB, 1600x900
This better be fashionable in 2016 as well
>>
It already is, if you have Down's Syndrome.
>>
Wardrobe department really let down the guy on the left. Looks like a 10 year old's halloween costume he made out of broken radios
>>
>>64308047
w2c bomber?
>>
>>64308047
Thomas F. Wilson is the best actor in the Back to the Future trilogy. Played 6 different characters convincingly and made them icons.
>>
File: unlessyouvegotPOWER.jpg (11 KB, 177x205) Image search: [Google]
unlessyouvegotPOWER.jpg
11 KB, 177x205
Is he supposed to be the son of the guy who fired old Marty?
>>
File: 1435515672985.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435515672985.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
GET THE HELL OUTTA MY CAR OLD MAN
>>
>>64308047
Daily reminder: That future was knocked out of existence at the end of Back to the Future 3 when Marty didn't race Needles and he wouldn't have had to go to the future in the first place if Doc just told him not to race Needles.
>>
HEY MCFLY
>>
>>64308047

>Helmet offers no protection of head

>Turbo Fedora in the back

>discount boba fett

>uncomfortable bullet necklace that would poke your neck

Yea no thanks, 2015
>>
>>64310970
daily reminder time travel is fucking impossible.
>>
>>64310959
I read Death of a Salesman in high school, and whenever the teacher talked about Biff in the book I thought of BTTF and "What are you lookin' at butthead?! Why don't you make like a tree, and get out of here!"
>>
>>64311090
God, it's fun being autistic, isn't it?
>>
>>64310890
The movies definitely wouldn't be as enjoyable as they are without him so yeah.
>>
>>64310970
Apparently, Doc was ok with Marty having a mediocre life, but the chain of events that got his family jailed would have still happened even if he didn't crash because it had some greater significance.
Maybe he would have lived in the nice part of town, but his kid would hang around the same places and would've gotten involved with the robbery anyway.
>>
>>64312832
>have to get cucked by dad
>must learn to be beta
such a great kids movie.
>>
>>64308047
Those people on that elevated walkway or whatever seem to be dressed normally
>>
>>64314591
those are just retarded hipsters.
>>
The bomber could work
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.