[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was this film, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How was this film, /tv/?
>>
It's essentially for teenaged boys.
>>
>>64307891
I wanted to fucking kill Samuel Jackson every time he was on screen.
>>
>>64307928
i'm a teenage boy and i still didn't like it much.

i'm 19 pls no ban
>>
Pure Reddit in film form
>>
>chav becomes a spy
>>
>>64307891
pretty entertaining
>>
Its absolute trash and if you like it you should gtfo
>>
>>64307891
Alrite, bruv.
>>
>>64307891
it was good. unabashedly violent. good choreography. fun twist on the spy genre.
>>
It's a nice little flick to watch with your girlfriend.
>>
>>64307891
just like everything else lately - it's a fun 'ride', but stays safe by not exploring any deep themes or real emotion.

I loved it though.
>>
>>64307891
Entertaining modern love letter to the golden age of espionage
>>
Also suprisingly redpilled.
The black villain (who was in an interracial relationship with a handicapped person) basically used Obamacare, and Welfare to brainwash the masses because he was overly obsessed with global warming and shit. Had to be defeated by a white hero who began as white trash, but became redeemed through culture.
>>
>>64307891
Fun.

>dat ass at the end
>>
>>64307891
EGGSAY YOU FOOKIN WANKA
>SECRET SAUCE
nah but it was great tbfam, 8/10
>>
It was pretty entertaining and a nice twist on spy genre
>>
>>64308271
Helped me convince my wife to take it up the ass more often.
>>
>>64308725
but anal sex is disgusting
>>
Dogshit
>>
>>64308580
White culture too.the whitest culture possible.

Do you think it was intentional?
>>
File: happy american.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
happy american.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>64308580
>The possible Mary Sue female character you worried was going to be the new feminist idol and cuck Eggsy at the end of the movie by making him look inept passed the training and turned out to be helpful but didn't overshadow him, the main character, in saving the world

I was glad that they made her capable but didn't go GRRRRRL POWER with it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.