[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Quentin Tarantino will never again direct a film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: kill bill 1 and 2.jpg (388 KB, 852x615) Image search: [Google]
kill bill 1 and 2.jpg
388 KB, 852x615
Reminder that Quentin Tarantino will never again direct a film as good as either of these two again.
>>
>>64307288
Reminder that both of them are shit
>>
>>64307288
I don't get it.
Are they not making any good movies anymore or i've gotten incredibly pretentious ?
>>
>>64307288
Literally "Mary Sue: the motion picture"
>>
File: based quentin.jpg (46 KB, 361x408) Image search: [Google]
based quentin.jpg
46 KB, 361x408
>>64307304
>>64307391
You can't prove that Kill Bill aren't his best two movies. I've watched all of them multiple times and Kill Bill Vol 1 is easily the best film he ever made.

Reservoir Dogs to Jackie Brown are Quentin honing his craft. All great but not his peak.

Kill Bill 1 and 2 are him perfecting his craft.

Grindhouse, Inglorious Basterds to the modern Hateful Eight era is Quentin losing his touch and being obsessed with black cocks.
>>
2 > 1.
>>
>>64307288
Honestpy he went downhill after Jackie Brown. He's literally living off of the reputation of films he made 30 years ago.
>>
>>64307304

I didn't like the final battle. It was stupid and rushed, and felt like nothing in comparison to everything leading up to it.

Other than that I think it's excellent.
>>
File: bill.jpg (51 KB, 540x789) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
51 KB, 540x789
>>64307545
As much as I wanted a bloody brawl between her and Bill, I really appreciated the nuance of the whole encounter. Even after all you've seen her do, you still somehow feel bad for her and she feels bad for herself.

No matter what David Carradine will always be Bill to me. Even though in real life he jerked himself off to death.
>>
Kill Bill especially vol 1 is his most pleb movie of them all. Entertaining sure but his dumbest one for sure.
>>
django and basterds were both underwhelming. i don't care enough to see hateful eight, i'll torrent it eventually though.

is anyone even enthusiastic when he announces new films anymore? aside from teenagers, i guess.
>>
>>64307629
hateful eight is so fucking boring. it made me watch kill bill and jackie brown again so i could remember when quentin was good
>>
Kill Bill Vol. 1 was as stupid as the anime it panders too. That being said if your a total weeaboo-pleb-fag who curses the roundness of your eyes you likely loved it.
>>
>>64307288
The correct name is:
KILL THE BRIDE
>>
>>64307509
>Honestpy he went downhill after Jackie Brown

He truly did.
>>
>>64307691
>STUPID.
I hate logicfags.

It got plenty of emotions out of Thurman as an actor and was a feels-y, well directed movie.

The 2 was even better.
>>
>Quentin will never direct a movie about the little black girl who's mother she killed becoming a deadly assassin and hunting down Beatrix.
>>
>>64307756
>implying this won't be the plot of Tarantino's next film in a few years' time.
>>
>>64307754
this is by far the worst argument against the Kill Bill movies

>nothing that happens makes sense
>it was dumb
>she just wakes up and starts killing people

who watches movies for things that make sense?
>>
>>64307834
Everything made sense you autistic fag, what didn't make sense?
>>
>>64307754
>feels-y
>The 2
You type like a moron.
>>
>>64307854
Yeah boo mee I recognize emotions.
>>
>>64307900
You have poor reading comprehension, as well.
>>
>>64307849
i have no idea, but this is always what people tell me they hated about Kill Bill. everything made sense to me even if it was farfetched/over the top.

>>64307916
>>64307854
see neckbeard arguments like this are why no one cares what you think.
>>
>>64307916
Could you tell me what is bad about recognizing the emotions in the story which were achieved, and were especially good in the second movie

and could you tell me what did not make sense in the movies

I think you might be faggot that's been in his basement for too long.
>>
>>64307992
Not once did I mention whether or not I thought Kill Bill made sense. In fact, I haven't made a single post about Kill Bill in this thread. I merely said that you type like a moron, and that you have poor reading comprehension. Both are true. If you can't tell the difference between difference posters on here, perhaps you should lurk more.
>>
>>64308055
different* posters
>>
>>64308055
i haven't posted in this thread at all but i can smell the virginity emanating off you from through the internet.

why are you such a cunt? really, it's just kind of odd that you get such a kick out of being a recalcitrant dick over the internet.
>>
>>64308153
Cry more, pussy.
>>
>>64308055
Please stop being autistic and respond.

>muh reading comprehension
>muh 'you cant tell posters' maymaym.

it is apparent you cant construct any sort of valid criticism about Kill Bill movies and respond only with ad hominems.

Just fucking kimll yourself.
>>
>>64308166
I love the Kill Bill movies; they're definitely the best work Tarantino has ever done. What does that have to do with you being stupid?
>>
File: hmm.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>64308162
Dude, do you not get that literally everyone is reading your posts and cringing at you? God I feel sorry for your parents.

Alright I'm just gonna stop replying and hope your balls drop one day, Kiddo.
>>
QT's career went to shit when he split with Avery. It's pretty clear which one of them was the idea man.
>>
>>64308243
10/10
>>
>>64308243
He got that fucking Superman thing wrong tho
>>
daily reminder that Tarantino ripped off the Superman speech from Jule Feiffer's "The Great Comic Book Heroes"
>>
>>64308534
The two movies are a massive amalgamations of ripoffs. That's probably part of why I like them so much.
>>
>>64308795
>a massive amalgamations
>a amalgamations
dumb
>>
>>64308812
you're too dumb to autocorrect spelling mistakes in your head? what an autist
>>
>>64308889
No, but apparently you're too dumb to correct them on the screen.
>>
File: oh god wait no one cares.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
oh god wait no one cares.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>64308913
>>
File: 1443167768941.png (813 KB, 559x828) Image search: [Google]
1443167768941.png
813 KB, 559x828
>>64309005
>>>/memebase/
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.