[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw it for the third time and just noticed that for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: finnitssocold.jpg (41 KB, 654x527) Image search: [Google]
finnitssocold.jpg
41 KB, 654x527
I just saw it for the third time and just noticed that for a brief moment Rey uses Finn's (formerly, Poe's) jacket. He gives it to her when she's doing the thing to the things in the THERMAL OSCILLATOR thing, when they go out to the cold. It's like finally she agrees to be helped by Finn, so probably love will start to flow soon.

Dunno, just wanted to point something out that I hadn't read before to feel important.
>>
>>64304358
I saw that the first time around. I wouldn't call it love. I mean, the girl isn't exactly wearing winter friendly clothing, while Finn is already wearing a long sleeved shirt.

I'd offer a friend a jacket.
>>
>>64304358
i only saw it once, but if i remember correctly, she didn't interact with poe a single time. not a single word spoken to each other, is that correct?
>>
>>64304449
Now that I think about it: You're correct. Then again, this may have to do with the fact that they originally wanted to kill off Poe.
>>
>>64304358
She even hugs him and almost kissed him
>>
>>64304503
She kissed his forehead while he was unconcious, but I don't recall an almost lip lock.
>>
>>64304524
Soon
>>
>DONT HOLD MY HAND
>STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN
>>
>>64304594
A guy you just met grabs your hand. Whether you're a guy or a girl, you're not going to want him to hold your hand.
>>
>>64304618

Not necessarily. Maybe the guy who grabs my hand is a nice dude and I don't wanna be split up from him ;_;
>>
>>64304618
what if they got that something?
>>
>>64304646

Rei wasn't able to read much about Finn in time to trust him.

>>64304657
You probably shouldn't.
>>
>>64304618
a guy you just met grabs your hand to help save your life because the first order is coming to kill you

also, it annoys me to know that the only reason they made the main characters a woman and a nigger is to appease sjw's
>>
>>64304708
1. She doesn't know what the fuck is going on. She's not exactly used to an entire fleet of ships. Not wanting someone to hold your hand is a reasonable reaction.

2. So how can a movie have a female lead and a black lead WITHOUT seeming to appease SJWs?
>>
>>64304781
just make the main characters white men
>>
>>64304358
>so probably love will start to flow soon.

Was sounding like a gigantic faggot part of your plan?
>>
>>64304594
>COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE
>IM A STRONG WOMAN WHO NEEDS NO MAN
>>
Any youtube links for the movie?
>>
>>64304815
You mean like the last 100 years?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.