[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Six Feet Under any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: six feet under.jpg (63 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
six feet under.jpg
63 KB, 528x720
Is Six Feet Under any good?
>>
>>64302976
Yes watch it
>>
Honestly one of the best shows I've ever seen
>>
>>64302991
>>64303027
I've always seen nothing but praise of this show and it's apparently spectacular ending, but I've literally never seen ONE thread actually discussing it in my 7 years of browsing /tv/.

Explain this.
>>
overrated desu senpai
>>
>>64303222
Everyone has watched it years ago?
>>
>>64303251
Everyone has watched The Sopranos yet I see threads daily of it.

Hell I've even seen a few Oz threads here and there and that came out even before Six Feet Under.
>>
>>64303222
There were threads quite a bit a few years ago. With the influx of retards like all the other good things those threads got pushed out to make room for dank memes and other dumb shit.

It's honestly one of the best shows of all time.
>>
>>64303274
Yea it's either you like it or not, not sure if there are super strong feelings either way. But it's weird yea
>>
>>64303237
This.

I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as everyone on /tv/ seemed to. the finale was great though.
>>
>>64303274

It's patrician. You can't meme it easily so the dummys don't even bother coming in the threads.
>>
>>64303274
>Everyone has watched The Sopranos yet I see threads daily of it.
Those started in earnest last year when someone announced they just watched it for the first time. It became available on one of the streaming services and took off with the underage crowd.
>>
It's sort of the Frasier of TV dramas. Smart, well made, excellent acting, never really drops off, and /tv/ doesn't talk about it very much.
>>
My family works in the funeral industry so the gimmicks all got old really quick, but normies find that angle fascinating.
>>
>>64303274
Six Feet Under is a mostly non violent show about a family living together, the teenage shitposters on /tv/ dont have the patience for shows where people aren't shot in the face.
>>
>>64302976
Yes, it's the best series of all time.
>>
>>64303381
>the teenage shitposters on /tv/ dont have the patience for shows where people aren't shot in the face.

you'd think they would be into a show where somebody dies at the beginning of literally every episode
>>
It's my favourite show of all time, and pretty much the perfect TV "Drama". SFU has a perfect blend of comedy and depression.
Many find it hard to care about or even like some of the characters as all of them are very much human; heavily flawed and act in a selfish or self-destructive manner.
Also this; >>64303381
>>
It was okay. But overall I prefer Rome and The Sopranos. SFU has a fuckton of annoying characters.
>>
Finale is one of the only shows I've watched where I literally cried
>>
>>64302976

Literally the coldplay of death metal
>>
Fenugreek
>>
>>64303222
Nothing really to discuss. No memes to spam. There have been many threads over the years but they rarely get above 40 replies. Almost every thread consist of mostly praise.
>>
Definitely worth a watch. Not up there with Mad Men or The Sopranos though.
>>
1. The Wire
2. Game of Thrones
3. Six Feet Under
4. Sopranos
5. Breaking Bad
>>
>>64302976
It was so boring, I marathoned about half of the first episode before dropping it.
>>
Amazing journey if you marathon it. That ending was a total surprise and I cried like a little bitch.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.