[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jar jar was a sith lord, prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Emperor_jar_jar.jpg (22 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_jar_jar.jpg
22 KB, 350x262
Jar jar was a sith lord, prove me wrong.
>>
>>64302819
Wish I could, but he clearly was, dat mouthing other peoples lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOwsRv6MLc
>>
>>64302819
>>64302890
>guise check out this theory i read on reddit!! xDD BACON STRIPZ xDD
>>
>>64303420
Explain why george would tell the graphic designer to animate jar jar's lips but only for very specific scenes
>>
The prequels were all just Sheev literally being a god and fucking with everyone because he was bored
>>
>>64303481
Idle breathing animations

If you think opening his mouth slightly while somebody else is talking is "mouthing other peoples lines" then you're absolutely retarded
>>
>>64302819
Fuck off back to reddit you dirty liberal cuckold

Ps Bernie Sanders will never be president
>>
>>64302819

>there can only be a master and an apprentice

>except this time
>>
>>64303524
If it was on its own, I would agree with you, but it happens a lot, and there are a huge amount of other hints towards Darth Jar Jar as well.

The evidence is actually pretty overwhelming if you look at only episode 1.
>>
>>64302819

Hey it's that reddit meme from before the movie came out again

I don't understand why, but there it is
>>
>>64303576
XD

If only I could afford reddit gold for you my dear gentle sir
>>
>>64303559
>There must always be a master and apprentice

Only =/= always, get the line right retard.
>>
>>64303609
>namefag defending reddit theories

what a shock

get cucked
>>
>>64302819
jar jar was supposed to be a sith lord revealed in episode 2 but George was afraid people would react negatively to it so he crushed the idea and thats why we have a rushed and blatantly irrelevant bad guy character like count dooku
>>
File: 1418112665855.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
1418112665855.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>64303576

>haha... force jump meme
>>
>>64303609

"Always two there are; no more, no less. A master and an apprentice."
―Yoda
>>
>>64303635
shit has been a theory long before some reddit cuck posted his theory. people have been making this correlation since episode 1 aka 1999

there is mounds of evidence and interviews from cast that the original plan was to reveal jar jar as a sith lord
>>
>>64302819

>what is the rule of two?
>>
>>64303676

Provide one interview. Just one.
>>
>>64303650
wha's that? (Image search isn't very helpful)
>>
A sith lord?
>>
>>64303716
tusk
>>
>>64303716

Kevin Smith's masterpiece, Tusk
>>
File: 1431447869677.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1431447869677.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>64303650
please explain that webm
>>
>>64303758

Funny end to an otherwise shit movie
>>
Probably is just there to sell more toys, like the ewoks.
Lucas is that dumb and greedy.
Kinda surprised how he says Disney is horrible while he fucked his chance of doing another star wars movie.
>>
>>64302819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Uc84U04Sk
Threadly reminder Robot Chicken did this joke first.
>>
>>64302890
I never understood how anyone considered this video proof of anything.
When the nigger is saying "She's curious about the plan" Jar Jar is clearly not moving the lips. Not enough to articulate that phrase anyways.
And then when Padme says "I don't approve", even though Jar Jar moves his lips a bit, they are not even remotely in sync with what she's saying.

And that's not even considering the fact that JarJar doesn't know who the Queen is so if the nigger randomly started asking questions about the plan without consulting Padme beforehand, she would suspect something is not right with him.
>>
>>64303481
>Explain why George would tell the graphic designer to animate jar jar's lips
Because if you don't animate the face and body of a CGI character it has no motion and looks dead as fuck.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
There's always a bigger fish
>>
>>64303676
>people have been making this correlation since episode 1 aka 1999
>there is mounds of evidence and interviews from cast that the original plan was to reveal jar jar as a sith lord
Prove it redditor or go back to your containment webshite
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.