[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start a social experiment. We should all pick an upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 606x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 606x749
I want to start a social experiment. We should all pick an upcoming movie and hype it up, write reviews, tell friends and family, and post on forums all raving about this movie. It's got to be a garbage movie (my votes "how to be single" or "gods of Egypt")

I want to find out two things
1. How long until others hop in the bandwagon, if at all.
2. How long will a sequel take to be released.

In order to do this we all have to agree on a movie and recruit others to our cause and talk the shit out of a garbage movie. Lets see if we can break some kind of record with it.
>>
>>64302120
Devon's Ghost: Legend of the Bloody Boy
>>
We already did this years ago. Don't you remember The Master?
>>
Norm of the North.
>>
I'm willing
>>
All eyes on me
>>
>>64302120
Let's hype 13 hours, the movie about Benghazi
>>
>>64302215
I agree.

In order for this to work we need to compare it to classics like titanic and fight club, say it's story is super deep and meaningful if you look into it (people eat that theory shit up.)
>>
Not even joking, the nut job 2 will be the best movie of the century
>>
Interesting idea but it will require me to make friends first.
>>
>>64302257
look at that fucking cast.
>>
so like the opposite of what happened to nightcrawler?
>>
>>64302120

Nice stealthy attempt at shilling your movie OP
>>
>>64302120
We did this with the dark knight returns.

You be the judge.
>>
Do you realize how hard this board will be shilled if we demonstrably prove that we can decide mainstream opinions
>>
We already know this shit is possible OP, just look at what happened with Snakes on a Plane.
>>
We did something like this in university except with some garbage murder mystery romance novel. The class got into it and by the end of the year it was in a ton of people's car, bags, and hands as they waited for classes to start or ate lunch.
>>
>>64302286
>Kylo is full Jew
explains everything
>>
>>64302286
>Jeff Dunham
h3h3 fans will blow it
>>
>>64302360
wouldn't hurt... too bad.
>>
>>64302286
JUST
>>
the worst that could happen is it would become a cult classic and a Kickstarter would start for a sequel or hipsters three years down will claims its their favorite movie. Like the evil dead.
>>
>>64302120
Bump
>>
>>64302120
We already did that with TFA.
>>
lets not and say we did
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.