[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is this gonna hurt her campaign?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1225x1850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1225x1850
How bad is this gonna hurt her campaign?
>>
>>64301778
Bump
>>
>>64302482
I really really hope it will... But it won't. Bay won't wanna piss anyone off so they'll downplay the whole thing by saying something like, "Washington won't send more help" or some shit.

Hyped as fuck for this tho, was hoping it would leak on a screener so I could watch with my old man before I leave.
>>
>>64301778
Bayghazi
>>
>Expecting a jew to go against Shillary

They'll paint her as a hero.
>>
What exactly do you imagine she did wrong? She wanted them to die and cackled a witch laugh?
>>
It won't in the slightest.
People see hilary as 'the only choice'.

All hilary needs to do to win is eat some babies live during a debate and say "I'm the only hope you have against trump"
>>
>>64301778
of all the reasons to hate clinton, the manufactured controversy over benghazi is the dumbest.

get your shit together conservatives.
>>
>>64301778
what does this mean to a non american
>>
>>64303750
the fact that people think it's entirely manufactured outrage scares me for the future of the country

My cousin was in Iraq at the time and they wanted her head on a stake
>>
>>64303939
Not to mention the hilary email scandal too.
This shit 40 years ago would be enough to kill your career. Now it's just 'eh'.
The media is doing a really good job of just getting people to not give a shit.

These are just signs that hilary is a deeply corrupt politician.
>>
someone give me a quick redpill on Bengazi
>>
>>64303783
Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Obama administration was pushing the Libyan civil war really hard. We set up a consulate with an ambassador.

Some video or pic leaks in Egypt on some religious day. Muslims are outraged. Security detail and US ambassador reach out to Clinton asking for help. Clinton does nothing. Security team and Ambassador are killed.

A US ambassador hasn't been killed since the 19th century. (Not sure about this, but its been a long time or this was the first time its ever happened)

Big scandal about Clinton using her work email for private shit, or using private email for work shit.

She is now running for President and no one seems to care that people died under her watch and is a pathological liar.
>>
>>64303731
Kek you underestimate how many people have a disdain for Hillary. Despite having high unfavorables, there are people that are loyal & enthusiastic about Trump. Same can't be said for Hillary. Literally only relevant because her last name, democrat, and being a women. A lot more people dislike her than you think.
>>
File: 1434478422579.jpg (133 KB, 619x905) Image search: [Google]
1434478422579.jpg
133 KB, 619x905
I looking forward to this movie, seems like an interesting subject for Bay to take on.
>>
>>64304029
This election is interesting because every choice is the worst choice.
>>
>rightwing memes
meanwhile, Dubya invaded a country for no reason, spread terrorism, Raygun sold arms to Iran and orchestrated an illegal war and worked with drug smugglers to supply it
>>
>>64304060
He didn't do those things before becoming president though, did he?
Imagine if he did and he was running for office.
>>
>>64303390
the rights been preparing for 2016 for over 20 years, spreading countless conspiracy theories and smears about her
many now believe thanks to the constant right wing noise machine campaign that she is evil incarnate, her every act calculated to cause maximum damage to murika
>>
>>64304060
Hillary, is that you?
>>
>>64304088
Well all that is true so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Unfortunately, same is true of every republican candidate.
>>
File: Brainwashing.gif (6 KB, 184x223) Image search: [Google]
Brainwashing.gif
6 KB, 184x223
>>64303750

>benghazi
>manufactured controversy
>>
enough that trump will get elected
>>
What is it with Americlaps' obsession with finding fault in their leaders
>>
>>64304114
What, you don't try and find faults in your leaders?
Explains why you voted for hitler
>>
>>64303939
it is manufactured outrage
The Republicans are only digging around Benghazi to try to score cheap political points, to smear Hillary as somehow responsible as the Secretary of State
>meanwhile the Secretary of Defense and Executive totally aren't responsible for torture lol

The real secret of Benghazi which they wont go into because they dont disagree with it was that it was a CIA station sending Libyan arms to Turkey to be handed over to Syrian rebels
Which raises the question of who and why was it attacked

But this tidbit of geopolitical maneuvering doesn't come up, why?
>>
>>64304140
>to smear Hillary as somehow responsible as the Secretary of State
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>64304015
Embassy security is the job of the Marines
Or CIA since this was a CIA station
>>
>>64304140
>>But this tidbit of geopolitical maneuvering doesn't come up, why?
Because both major parties supported this action, that's why.
>>
>>64304088
>>64304140

I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this brainwashed.
>>
>>64304015
>She is now running for President and no one seems to care that people died under her watch and is a pathological liar.
You know Dubya invaded a country on made up reasons, right?
>>64304099
its a petty sanctimonious smear for political gain
>>
>>64304057
Primaries don't even start for 2 months, m8.
>>
>>64304060
Regan did literally nothing wrong

He liberated Nicaragua from dirty fucking communist dogs

And now leftists keep pushing the meme "oh it was so horrible ;_;"

No, those commies served to die
>>
>>64304100
Operation Iraqi Freedom
>>
>>64304114
What a dumb question, holy shit.
>>
>>64304088
>le right wing is ebil
>spelling it murika

Asshurt foreigner detected
>>
>>64304174
>if you dont agree with me you're brainwashed
>>
>>64304153
What point are you trying to make. Marines stick like a fucking sore thumb in a country that just went through a civil war. Are you blaming the CIA that the ambassador was killed and not Hillary?

Last I checked the CIA isn't running for President.
>>
>>64304015
>Some video or pic leaks in Egypt on some religious day
It was a planned attack
This is what all the controversy is about, they first said it was a planned attack, then decided to say it was actually a random attack that we had no idea about, when they knew it was a planned attack
>>
>>64304197

>someone says something
>post a random non-sequiter

Don't join the Debate-Team.
>>
>>64304180
The entire country believed Iraq had weapons. Also it served as a location for jihadists to attack rather than our own soil. That is until Obama pulled everyone out and started supporting Syrian rebels and ISIS.
>>
>>64304225
>CIA isn't running for President
a fucking shame
>>
>>64304220

You literally think this is a massive conspiracy in order to smear poor innocent Hillary who dindu nuffin.

You're a brainwashed retard.
>>
File: contra diction.jpg (553 KB, 733x1024) Image search: [Google]
contra diction.jpg
553 KB, 733x1024
>>64304195
>Regan did literally nothing wrong
B O L A N D
A M E N D M E N T

>He liberated Nicaragua from dirty fucking communist dogs
Overthrowing a 3 generation family dictatorship thats been running the country into the ground for 40 years does not make you a Communist

And then of course there were the rest of the Dirty Wars in Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras supporting our Friendly Dictators in their wars against their populations
Conducting numerous massacres
Training them to do so at the School of the Americas
Slaughtering villages
Assassinating priests
Raping Nuns

And then there was Operation Night-train and Rex 84
>>
File: bay.jpg (67 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
bay.jpg
67 KB, 680x478
I don't care about murikah politics, but the fact that this movie is directed by fucking Michael Bay says it all. Srsly, if the topic is this serious, why would they give it to him? holy shit
>>
>>64304180

>made up reasons

>harboring terrorists
>potentially engineering weapons to supply our enemies
>ruled by a genocidal madman
>made up reasons
>>
>>64304225
It in 1988
>>64304263
>The entire country believed Iraq had weapons.
Thanks to their L.I.E.S.
>>
File: 1451451872778.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1451451872778.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>64304300
What.
>>
>>64304283
Fuck the commies MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
I'm hyped for this.
It's Bay so you know there's going to be plenty of adrenaline-pumping action and bonus points for butthurt liberals who think muslims are innocent and incapable of doing evil.
>>
File: drill.jpg (34 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
34 KB, 500x363
>>64304263
>Also it served as a location for jihadists to attack rather than our own soil.
>>
>>64304263
I'm not saying the war was justified
But if you think Saddam didn't have chemical weapons you probably aren't any older than ~20 years old
Saddam had been using chemical weapons against Iran for decades before the Gulf War
So it was not at all a stretch to think he had them
This still doesn't even explain the war though
>>
>>64304327
Glad you refuted my statement with facts or an opinion. Rather you used a chink drilling his own head. Is that a metaphor that you'd rather kill yourself than discuss a real life issue?
>>
>>64304271
>You literally think this is a massive conspiracy in order to smear poor innocent Hillary who dindu nuffin.
No, the rightwing noise machine has for over 20 years been trying to throw all kinds of smear at the Clintons and Hillary especially in a hysterial temper tantrum over losing the 1992 election
digging up all sorts of silly shit to try to blame them for
hell in an ultimate act of chutzpah they even tried to blame them for iran contra with the ludicrous mena connection shindig
A lot of this came from furious rightwingers like Richard Melon Scaif outraged at not winning

the point is to create an image of corruption and immorality and high handedness in the minds of the party faithful to get them geared up come election time
>>
>>64304349
Iraq threatened Israel so it had to go.
An organised anti-israel state is bad for israel, and so away americans went. For israel.

Sounds pretty conspiratorial, but it's an explanation that actually makes sense.
>>
>>64303390
Funny because that's probably exactly what the old bitch did.
>>
File: 1454609875.jpg (131 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
1454609875.jpg
131 KB, 1024x732
>>64304372
>rightwing noise machine
Stop watching daily show re-runs

>>64304375
Agreed
I actually responded to the wrong person
>>
>>64304285
his films are always rah rah military good, and denigrating the rest of the civilian government and especially the intelligence community
they contain plenty of rightwing allegories and subtext

they need to maintain ideological purity
>>
>>64304197
Operation Faq'd Yer Mum
>>
>>64304372
>the point is to create an image of corruption and immorality
If this is their goal, hilary has given them collosal amounts to work with.
Ignore the republican smear tactics- just watch hilary in debates. That's how you know she's corrupt.
>>
>>64304283
Fuck you

The communist animals did a thousand times worse.

Do you even know what Contra was? An alliance of civilians who refused to bow to leftist rule. Heroes. I'm glad they won and I'm glad Regan supported them.

All of those regimes were universally better than the leftists they replaced who were starving the people with their failed policies.

Your typical lies won't work here, you can't just prattle off garbage like I'm some empty headed undergrad who'll eat it up. I fully support the anticommunist leagues and I hope we train more to liberate all those who suffer under leftist dogs.

"Wars against their populations"

lmao they were protecting the people from Marxist agitators, sorry not everyone is on board with your "people's revolution"
>>
>>64304057
Rubio seems safe. Everyone else seems either trying to out trend eachother, is too fringe, or is legitimately crazy. O'Malley might be good too but I know nothing about him.
>>
>>64304415
>>>/redscare/
>>
>>64304287
>>harboring terrorists
no al-aqaeda in territory controlled by the central government
>>potentially engineering weapons to supply our enemies
nope
>>ruled by a genocidal madman
His worst crimes were committed when he was a Friendly Dictator
The gassing of the kurds everyone likes to cry about, when it happened the DIA did a report that was leaked to the press that said Iran did it not Iraq
>>made up reasons
yes made up
>>
>>64304349
Are there Saddam apologists already? He waged war with his neighbors, used chemical weapons on his own people. Threatened his neighbors with SCUDs and possible nuclear weapons. Gave zero fucks if terrorists were in his country. Numerous civil right and human rights violations. Refused to have UN inspectors enter the country.
>>
>>64304404
>lefties are so triggered when movies don't have obvious SJW overtones that they imagine right wing conspiracy

Lmao sounds like you belong in /pol/ with the rest of the paranoid tinfoils
>>
>>64304351
Its such a retarded thing I didn't think I needed to
But alright

The people attacking in Iraq were radicalized by the invasion
It caused more people to be radicalized in the rest of the world
You're idea of hurr durr fight them there not here forgets that there are people in the way in Iraq
>>
>>64304372
Besides Benghazi, name a baseless accusation that has been made against the Clinton's

When the president is getting blowjobs in the oval office, it isn't a conspiracy when people try to smear you
>>
>>64304437
>He waged war with his neighbors, used chemical weapons on his own people. Threatened his neighbors with SCUDs and possible nuclear weapons. Gave zero fucks if terrorists were in his country. Numerous civil right and human rights violations. Refused to have UN inspectors enter the country.
So he tried to do what US does?
>>
>>64304389
its true cocksmoker
>>
>>64304427
red scare was a term invented by leftists to down play the fact the the USSR was literally infiltrating the US dying the Cold War and making use of useful idiots such as yourself

Every dead communist is a blessing
>>
>>64304448
You're the one literally trying to call out right wing conspiracy theories buckaroo
>>
>>64304415
>Do you even know what Contra was? An alliance of civilians who refused to bow to leftist rule. Heroes. I'm glad they won and I'm glad Regan supported them.
You cock sucking faggot
The Contras were the Somoza family governments NATIONAL GUARD
They were the governments military
You lying sack of shit
Fuck off
>All of those regimes were universally better than the leftists they replaced who were starving the people with their failed policies.
Chile under the Pinochet dictatorship is another famous success story. Under the heading “Tyrant’s `Success’ Leaves 7 of 12 Million Chileans Poor,” Antonio Garza Morales reports in Excelsior that “the social cost which has been paid by the Chilean people is the highest in Latin America,” with the number of poor rising from 1 million after Allende to 7 million today, while the population remained stable at 12 million. Christian Democratic Party leader Senator Anselmo Sule, returned from exile, says that economic growth that benefits 10 percent of the population has been achieved (Pinochet’s official institutions agree), but development has not. Unless the economic disaster for the majority is remedied, “we are finished,” he adds. According to David Felix, “Chile, hit especially hard in the 1982-84 period, is now growing faster than during the preceding decade of the Chicago Boys,” enthralled by the free market ideology that is, indeed, highly beneficial for some: the wealthy, crucially including foreign investors. Chile’s recovery, Felix argues, can be traced to “a combination of severe wage repression by the Pinochet regime, an astutely managed bailout of the bankrupt private sector by the economic team that replaced the discredited Chicago Boys, and access to unusually generous lending by the international financial institutions,” much impressed by the favorable climate for business operations.
>>
>>64304516
Environmental degradation is also a severe problem in Chile. The Chilean journal Apsi devoted a recent issue to the environmental crisis accelerated by the “radical neoliberalism” of the period following the U.S.-backed coup that overthrew the parliamentary democracy. Recent studies show that about half the country is becoming a desert, a problem that “seems much farther away than the daily poisoning of those who live in Santiago,” the capital city, which competes with Sao Paolo (Brazil) and Mexico City for the pollution prize for the hemisphere (for the world, the journal alleges). “The liquid that emerges from the millions of faucets in the homes and alleys of Santiago have levels of copper, iron, magnesium and lead which exceed by many times the maximum tolerable norms.” The land that “supplies the fruits and vegetables of the Metropolitan Region are irrigated with waters that exceed by 1,000 times the maximum quantity of coliforms acceptable,” which is why Santiago “has levels of hepatitis, typhoid, and parasites which are not seen in any other part of the continent” (one of every three children has parasites in the capital). Economists and environmentalists attribute the problem to the “development model,” crucially, its “transnational style,” “in which the most important decisions tend to be adopted outside the ambit of the countries themselves,” consistent with the assigned “function” of the Third World: to serve the needs of the industrial West.
>>
>>64304459
Guess you all like to poke fun at us after we kept the Red Menace out of Europe and the rest of the world. It's fine, im sure you're country is pristine in its foreign policy issues.
>>
>>64304448
If you want to cover a serious real life topic, you don't give it to Michael Bay. That's just how it is.
>>
>>64304415
>lmao they were protecting the people from Marxist agitators, sorry not everyone is on board with your "people's revolution"
>if I assert the exact opposite I'll be right
case after case after case of massacres and mutilation and torture and assassination show you are a lying faggot
>>
>>64304516
>>64304536
Did you copy and paste this from your reddit history or something
You typed that up pretty quick
>>
>>64303939
>>64304100
it's no different than all the dumb liberals whining about how 9/11 was Bush's fault because the CIA fucked up. hindsight is 20/20 and everyone likes pretending they would've made the perfect call every time.

there are tons of legit reasons to hate clinton and it pisses me off that people like you leap to conspiracy theories and make her look like the victim of a media smear.
>>
>>64304349
no chemical weapons for years by the time of 2003
>>
>>64304481
>literally insane
>>
>>64301778

This is a good question, I'd be interested to see how it plays out. While Michael Bay is a Jew, he is also a conservative apparently.
>>
>>64304557
>I can't judge a work on it's own merit
>>
>>64304583
>it's no different than all the dumb liberals whining about how 9/11 was Bush's fault because the CIA fucked up.
In the Bush administration Richard Clarkes counter-terrorism position was downgraded from a cabinet level post
His attempts to issue repeated warnings about al Qaeda and speak to Bush were rebuffed or downplayed
He would try to warn people and he'd get Richard Perle asking if Saddam was behind al-Qaeda and bin Laden
Clarke would laugh it off and tell them no thats impossible they're at opposite ends of the political spectrum
And Perle and the rest of the neocons would lose interest
>>
>>64304285
Because there were a lot explosions that night.
He's perfect for this movie.
>>
>>64304583
9/11 was Bush's fault because he blew up the towers.
>>
File: 1408804529816.gif (2 MB, 700x358) Image search: [Google]
1408804529816.gif
2 MB, 700x358
>>64304623
>"i just think about god"
>"it'll be ok"
>>
>>64304644
kek
>>
>>64304636
Source on the Iraq thing?
>>
>>64304608
News flash - Most of the Jews in the US are conservatives.
>>
>>64304623
Of course I can't, because it didn't come out yet. Neither can you. But based on trailers and previous "works" of Bay, we pretty much know what kind of movie awaits us.
>>
>>64301778
trump is a plant, the dnc is so corrupt in it's support of her it isn't even pretending to hold a legitimate primary and she's already swept two controversies including a fucking ongoing fbi invstegation under the rug.

at this point she would have to literally murder a child on television to stop her machiavellian steamroller of a campaign, you think a fucking michael bay movie is going to make a dent?
>>
as a non burger can someone spoonfeed me what hillary did wrong and what the fuck happened in this place you obviously wasnt aware existed before fox news started talking about it non stop
>>
>>64304688

I mean Republican, I guess. Right-wing. Morally conservative, or conservative-in-other-ways-than-fiscal.
>>
>>64304372
>the rightwing noise machine has for over 20 years been trying to throw all kinds of smear at the Clintons and Hillary especially in a hysterial temper tantrum over losing the 1992 election
And yet sadly, a lot of them are gunning for Hillary because they all loathe Trump.
>>
File: malek.jpg (10 KB, 239x330) Image search: [Google]
malek.jpg
10 KB, 239x330
>>64301778
>thinking that a Michael Bay movie can hurt anyone except those who'll watch it
>>
>>64304702
I cannot wait for a Trump v Hillary debate. Hillary has had zero competition with her "rivals" rolling over and apologizing at little insult or slight made towards her.

You'd think the DNC would learn with how the Republicans pushed Mitt Romney on its voters.
>>
Nobody will really know how badly Hillary will get hit until she gets the nomination. The country might not give a damn. Or the country might give enough of a damn to vote for the other guy. Women like voting for other women, but do they like voting for career liars? Irresponsible managers? Literally women who have gotten good men killed due to negligence at best?

Theres only one way to find out, unfortunately.
>>
>>64304664
what Iraq thing?
That they would ask if there was a link and lose interest when Clarke would tell them no? Clarke has said it himself.
It was Wolfowitz not Perle, sorry:
>At the first Deputies Committee meeting on Terrorism held in April 2001, Clarke strongly suggested that the U.S. put pressure on both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda by arming the Northern Alliance and other groups in Afghanistan. Simultaneously, that they target bin Laden and his leadership by reinitiating flights of the MQ-1 Predators. To which Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz responded, "Well, I just don't understand why we are beginning by talking about this one man bin Laden." Clarke replied that he was talking about bin Laden and his network because it posed "an immediate and serious threat to the United States." According to Clarke, Wolfowitz turned to him and said, "You give bin Laden too much credit. He could not do all these things like the 1993 attack on New York, not without a state sponsor. Just because FBI and CIA have failed to find the linkages does not mean they don't exist."
>>
File: 1451449249673.jpg (91 KB, 684x512) Image search: [Google]
1451449249673.jpg
91 KB, 684x512
>>64303750
>>64304140
>>64304220
>>64304372
>>64304473

>This genuine liberal assmad

I'm so glad I clicked on this thread lol

try spending another week on this website before you fuck off back to your safe space
>>
>>64304770

The problem for Bernie is the DNC is rigging the debates in her favor. Its virtually impossible for him to gain traction through normal means of campaigning because the DNC is cockblocking him at every turn. Whats further compounding his woes is that Douchebag O'Malley is clearly floating through and waiting for the eventual VP nomination. The game is so rigged that its disgusting.

But once it becomes a head on race? Hillary will be slammed with several category 10 hurricanes.
>>
>>64304786
How would doing any of what he suggested stop 9/11? Those Saudi's were here legally and had their plan set up before they got here.
>>
>Trump v Hillary
You better should ask Britain to take you back.
>>
>>64304818
Bernie is a hardline liberal he would never raise his voice to the DNC for all the shit its doing to him. He knows if he raised a stink it would pull votes from Hillary and thus ruining the DNCs chance of winning the Presidency.
>>
>>64304836
Fuck that. Britain is a worse shit hole than the US.
>>
>>64304786
>wolfowitz not perle
they're both jews desu senpai its easy to get them confused
>>
>>64304820
they weren't
CIA didn't inform the FBI because they were hoping to recruit them as double agents
>>
>>64304690
The Rock and Pain and Gain were great movies.
Everything inbetween was just him trying to copy The Rock.
>>
>>64304845

Which is why his boat is set to sink unless someone talks him into playing hardball. And for the good of the country, that has to happen soon or else this country will get a villain for a president regardless of who wins.
>>
>>64304836
>implying Obama isn't going to stage a national crisis and declare an indefinite state of emergency where he will reside over the US as emperor king for the next 30 years
>>
Hillary has appeared before congress investigations about Bengazi over 6 times and nothing ever comes from it.

The fact that the GOP are beating this dead horse so incessantly shows just how desperate they are.
>>
>>64301778
BAZINGA!

IF SHE WAS ANYONE OTHER THAN HILLDOG SHE'D BE IN FEDERAL PRISON OVER EMAILGATE
>>
>>64304789
>he disagrees with me
>he must be part with the enemy

i fucking hate clinton and would celebrate if she was taken down but i want it to be done right. also, the benghazi "scandal" hasn't worked at all so apart from not being legitimate, it's also a political failure.
>>
>>64304845
>that hacking scandal a day before the dem debate
>bernie fucking pissed, starts litigating
>thinking "oh shit, this debate is going to be glorious", pissed off bernie with nothing to lose throwing bombs at the dnc and hillary
>dnc caves last minute in the most condescending way possible
>bernie rolls over and plays nice, somehow thinking he still has a chance

second most disappointing moment of the election so far
>>
Anyone want hillary to win just to watch the liberals implode when she invades Iran anyway.

They'll literally doom themselves to irrelevance for the rest of the century and all the noise and butthurt from the bernie free college fags will implode the left if another war is started.
>>
>>64304877
The hijackers weren't here legally? And the CIA knew who they were and wanted to recruit them? Gonna need a
>citation

Cause i'm smelling bullshit that pre 9/11 CIA could spot and corroborate the identities of that many terrorists.
>>
>>64304901

You don't understand politics, do you? Those investigations are supposed to keep the memory of the issue fresh in people's minds. Otherwise people are just going to forget all about what she did - which is necessary for her to win the presidency.
>>
>>64304100
>the brain is not rolling

One job
>>
File: jews_vote_dem.png (79 KB, 693x570) Image search: [Google]
jews_vote_dem.png
79 KB, 693x570
>>64304688
No, Israeli's are conservative
not american jews
>>
>>64304924
>the left
>implying the democrats have ever supported or been supported by the left
you poor deluded fool
>>
>>64304891
Bernie will never play hardball ever. His supporters are Hillary voters, they just don't know it yet. If he played hardball his voters wouldn't vote or go Republican.
>>
>>64304922

Bernie had to play nice because he didn't want to spend the debate defending his campaign. Nevermind that no one was watching the debate anyway because the DNC rigged it. The tradeoff is that the Clintons let the issue go, so Bernie can live to fight another day.
>>
>>64304924
If you want to see live freak out over a centrist just look at Obama
>>
>>64304924
>iran
>not syria

she's going to escalate us into Iraq 2: multiple front boogaloo in the first month of her presidency, mark my words.
>>
>>64304114
Yeah, people should be like us Eastern europeans

Politicians steal? Eh at least they are not liberals
Nurses are paid shit? I make less so they all should die
Children are starving? Meh, I'll never be a kid again. The poor are just lazy (except me)
>>
>>64304939
>Otherwise people are just going to forget all about what she did

And what did she do? What damning proof that Hillary did anything illegal has surfaced in the millions of taxpayer dollars wasted in these meaningless investigations?
>>
>>64304971

>His supporters are Hillary voters, they just don't know it yet.

His supporters get swamped by #BLM mobs. There is a growing divide within the DNC and its not going away.
>>
>>64304971
Not liberals will never vote republican just because they don't like the word
even if Karl Marx ran as a republican they wouldn't vote for him
>>
>>64304140
Yeah, fuck the guys serving their country, what about the feelings of poor sand people?
>>
>>64304988

Illegal? Negligence isn't illegal. Incompetence isn't illegal. Electing a negligent incompetent president isn't illegal, either.
>>
>>64305014
Deleting classified information is illegal
>>
>>64305014
SHREDDING EVIDENCE IS ILLEGAL

YOU CANT DELETE EMAILS, YOU CANT USE PRIVATE SERVERS

YOUR' A PUBLIC SERVANT HILLDOG, NONE OF THAT SHIT BELONGS TO YOU
>>
>>64305014
Pretty sure negligence is illegal. A parent can't leave their fucking kid in a car in the summer time and not expect the law to get involved. Clinton left those people in Benghazi to die, she told the families that the truth would be told. Then told a lie that the mobs attacked because of some bullshit video or picture.
>>
>wut about those who died in Bengazi?! HILLARY DID IT
>dozens of far worse shootings happened in America since
>only one of them did Republicans actually express outrage about
>its the only one where a non-white male did it

Seriously racist and I agree with /pol/ frequently.
>>
File: 1451080540052.jpg (21 KB, 529x604) Image search: [Google]
1451080540052.jpg
21 KB, 529x604
>>64305014
>Negligence isn't illegal.
>>
>>64305007
Which is why Bernie is running a bullshit campaign. He knows he would never get the majority vote. He is getting treated like shit by the DNC and submits which only makes him seem weaker in the eyes of his supporters and those on the fringe not sure who to pick. Bernies supporters are mostly young adults and they historicaly don't vote anyways.
>>
>>64304266
>/tv/ meme magics a president
Please no more meme magic
>>
>>64304133
>Explains why you voted for hitler

Adi wasn't elected
>>
>>64305045

Too bad there's no concrete proof.

>>64305048

Too bad no one is going to prosecute her for breaking protocols. But if someone did, that would only turn her into a political martyr. Thats why the conservatives can't do anything else with it. Better to identify her as part of the problem of negligent government, than to make her a figure of government oppression.

>>64305052

If only Clinton gave a fuck about them the same way she gave a fuck about her daughter.
>>
>>64305075
Americans are sensitive to troops being betrayed

I know it's hard to understand for godless, homeless freaks, but at least try to imagine
>>
>>64304988
she was secstate when an orchestrated "grass roots regime change" in an oil rich state resulted in the death of a US ambassador and staff.

she was a phenomenally incompetent and idiotically hawkish secretary of state and secretary of state is essentially bush league President, it's worth talking about if she says she wants to be President
>>
>>64305103
That's how the Republics are gonna attack Clinton. She was literally gifted her position as Sec of State because Obama cucked her in 2008. She then proceeded travel all over the fucking world and accomplish nothing and manage to fuck so much up due to her incompetence that we can't decide if it was on purpose or accident.
>>
>>64305014
>Negligence isn't illegal.
Oh gee, I guess we better set free all of those people who were convicted of criminal negligence then.
>>
>>64305052
The way republicans handled it could easily make it look like a political witch hunt
But liberals don't realize that they only reacted so strongly because they had no idea what happened and defended her anyway, and they needed to freak out over it

The investigation to find out if she lied about about the attack was just common procedure to see if she was actually responsible in anyway
The thing that is really damning though is the overwhelming (but hard to prove) likelihood, that she knowingly deleted classified information to hide her tracks

It has been handled like a witch hunt, but there is a serious case against her
>>
>>64305111

The dilemma in that (politically speaking) is that the biggest core bases of democrats don't care about the troops. City liberals? Blacks? Hispanics? Feminists? That doesn't matter to them enough to count as a black mark against their favored champion.

So all you have left is the rest of America. And lets face it, all of that is not enough to defeat Hillary by itself. The RNC has to win over the moderates with the issue if they have any chance.
>>
Stop calling that cunt Clinton t. Clinton
>>
>>64305160
because liberals had no idea what happened and defended her anyway*
>>
>>64305145
> manage to fuck so much up due to her incompetence that we can't decide if it was on purpose or accident.

LITERALLY:
WOMEN.JPG

ONE THINGS FOR SURE, THE COVERUP WAS DELIBERATE AND ILLEGAL. EMAILGATE WOULD FUCK UP ANYONE EXCEPT HILLARY. WHY? BECAUSE SHE'S HILLARY, PREDECIDED FUTURE FEMINIST PRESIDENT OF AMERICA :^)
>>
>>64305169
>Blacks and Hispanics
They are conservative as fuck

They wont vote for a woman or a gay supporter

>but welfare
This has never been a voting motivator in history
>>
>>64305213
this is one of the most uninformed posts I've seen in a long time
>>
File: 1447012231457.png (792 KB, 1301x673) Image search: [Google]
1447012231457.png
792 KB, 1301x673
>>64301778
When are Americans going to stop funding terrorists?
>>
>>64305213
everything you just said is wrong
>>
>>64304006
Clinton lied, people died.
>>
>>64305204
No Hillary a shit because she is Hillary

Are you saying the Iron lady was worse than Raegan?

>emailgate would fuck anyone
Not nowadays. 90% of working people use their work emails for banal shit, they dont give a damn. If they were real letters, she'd be fucked but emails are "who cares"
>>
>>64305231
>>64305245
Bet you think Obama won because of black voters
>>
>>64305145
>>64305204

We know she spent the majority of her time forming connections to her foundation to supply her campaign war chest.
We know she generally did not intervene in foreign policy since it was well known that foreign policy was dictated directly from the White House.
We know that the ambassador's dozens upon dozens of calls and emails went unanswered.
We know that every other Western embassy and consulate pulled out of the city while the Americans were left there to sit it out.
She just wasn't paying attention. The big detail is she wasn't paying attention to her own ambassadors. They are officially her responsibility to care for and look after. You do not want a president who ignores the plight and valid concerns of her own direct lieutenants.
The cover up, as far as the public knows about it, is heavily skewed towards the theory that Hillary was covering her tracks on her own - to the vehement disgust of practically every other branch and agency of the executive government.
>>
>being a butthurt leftist
>caring that based AmErIcA bombs poor brown communists and muslims
lmao s͏mh t͏bh f͏am

i don't care how many millions of syrians the government kills as long as gas prices stay low
>>
File: 1444247277490.jpg (596 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
1444247277490.jpg
596 KB, 2151x1606
>>64305236
>>
>>64305290
The RNC and its candidates have people much smarter than us that know this and are creating a formula to crush Hillary in ads and debates. Her incompetence blows my mind, I remember hearing how great she was as SecState cause of how much she traveled. Well sounds like she got a chance to travel the world on the taxpayers dime rather than do her god damn job.

As much as people hate Trump, people weren't violently killed under his responsibility.
>>
>>64305354

>people much smarter than us

Maybe you don't read into politics much, but its pretty simple to read what the RNC gameplan is. Anyone who is slightly attuned to the political spectrum is aware of two facts

>Hillary is largely untested in serious debates
>Hillary will get slammed by a media campaign that will be a hundred times worse than the Swiftboats
>>
>>64305236
>Let's give guns to a bunch of religious extremists we know nothing about
>Let's depose Saddam and create an immense power vaccum in the entire middle east
>Heck let's invade Iran I'm sure we'll do it right this time
>>
>>64305407
>My entire continent is being invaded by economic immigrants who are led by a faith that wants to end western culture
>>
>>64305407

The CIA has a long and storied track record of cataclysmic fuck ups.
>>
>>64305236
AMERICA FUNDS WHOS IN THEIR INTEREST TO FUND AT THE TIME

TEMPORARY ALLIANCES, IN THE 80S WE FUNDED THE MUJ IN AFGHANISTAN BECAUSE THEY WERE FIGHTING AGAINST THE RUSSIANS DURING THE COLD WAR
>>
>>64305398
2016 is gonna be incredible. We're gonna get a lot of soundbites and screencaps of Hillary completely buttblasted.
>>
>>64305455
i thought the entire purpose of these actions was to keep the middle east destabilized. if so they sure worked.
>>
>>64305470
>all those new reaction faces
>>
>>64304006
B E N G H A Z I
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I
>>
File: 9781859842843.jpg (35 KB, 372x400) Image search: [Google]
9781859842843.jpg
35 KB, 372x400
Well what does it say in the book? Does it drop Hillary in it?
>>
>>64304316
Dude, poor americans nuns that went there to help got raped and killed by a horrible regime and they were able to operate free of anything and with american support just because they were against communism
>>
>>64304415
Your friend Reagan made the mano blanca a thing in the first place
>>
>>64304450
>The people attacking in Iraq were radicalized by the invasion

>it was da wests fault! they dindu nuffin! they just tryna protect demselves!

seriously?
>>
File: 1434310251090.jpg (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1434310251090.jpg
27 KB, 499x499
>post yfw you realize we will see a hillary clinton biopic
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.