[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What do you think of this film?
>>
Average
>>
>>64301509
Pretty dull. The Trent Reznor opening had me hype and ready for some fucked up shit, but really it was a dud. Source material was really shitty too though. Also didn't seem like Fincher
>>
Tv is series superior
>>
>>64301509

good movie as action movies go

swedish version is better imho though
>>
ive been finched
>>
>>64301509
dumb
>>
I enjoyed the core mystery and the solving of it.

Everything else though I didn't give a shit about, particularly the relationship between the two main characters, and all the shit of their respective backstories.

Also it was a little bit of a cop out, the truth behind the mystery, but overall I enjoyed it.
>>
>>64301509
overlong and overproduced

the differences between this and the original can be summarized by the location of the finale, in the fincher version it's a SUPA AWESOME HI-TECH BONDAGE DUNGEON and it's kind of lame, while in the original tv film it's just this tiny claustrophobic room where the audience is wayyyyy to close to this creepy rapey fucker

david fincher is a bad director who works with great producers
>>
>>64301509
I think it is more of a movie tbph
>>
>>64301509
i enjoyed rooney 2bh
>>
>>64301994
>david fincher is a bad director who works with great producers

dumbass
>>
The original Swedish film is that country's best attempt at making a Hollywood thriller.

The Fincher version, despite being a remake, is actually more authentic for that very reason. Because it actually was made by Hollywood. It's not an inferior attempt at making a "blockbuster".

Both versions are good, neither is objectively better than the other in general, but the remake is better at least in direction/cinematography/editing.
>>
sjw exploitation film
>>
So much better then the Swedish version or the book.

I would love to see Fincher adapt the sequel novels if only to see him spin gold out of total shit. Both the Larsson-penned sequels are complete and utter disasters on a pretty fucking large scale, there's a reason why they optioned the rights for that new sequel by a different person then try and adapt Fire or Hornet into anything watchable.
>>
>>64302033
benajmin button is a well-produced crock of shit

literally forrest gump replacing the hackneyed simpleton gimmick with hackneyed reverse-aging gimmick
>>
>>64301509
Noomi Rapace was better.
>>
>>64301509
Rooney and Craig have no charisma.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.