[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Yoda couldn't detect Order 66?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 742x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 742x338
How come Yoda couldn't detect Order 66?
>>
Did you miss the part where he very clearly felt it, and clenched his heart in pain?
>>
their ability to read the Force was clouded because the dark side sprung a leak under the Jedi Temple (canon)
>>
>>64301475

starwars is like a slice of Emmental

The only thing people talk about in every starwars thread on here is plot holes imagenry scenories to fill in the blandness of the movie or a meme they are trying to force

Its like going on /ck/ and starting multiple threads about McDonalds
>>
>>64301569
I think this faggot meant why he couldn't foresee it.
Answer is right here.>>64301576

/thread
>>
yoda and the other jedi cared way too much about the tradition and position of the jedi council and their connection to the force decayed, which was taken advantage of by palpatine as he was able to operate right under their noses as long as he gave them a pointless war to play generals with

yoda's wisdom from ESB comes from hard-earned experience being a fucking idiot in the prequel trilogy. he's the one who couldn't tell obi-wan to suck it up and not train anakin despite the force practically screaming at him not to train the boy. he was arrogant and not actually good at his job
>>
>>64301688

this desu senpai
>>
>>64301475
He is dead.
>>
>>64301688
>Its like going on /ck/ and starting multiple threads about McDonalds
this is a wonderful idea
>>
>>64301688
>Its like going on /ck/ and starting multiple threads about McDonalds

We should see what /b/ thinks about this idea.
>>
>>64301475
Ummmm, the dark side clouds everything.
Impossible to see, the future is.
>>
I think he did know, but it was too late to act on it and he didn't have any proof to back him up, until it was too late again.
>>
>>64301475
sheev palpatine was more powerful
he fucking cucked the shit out of his little green friend there
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.