[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
What will this Star Wars be about? My friend says its about how the empire learned the plans of leia
>>
>>64300910
How they got the Death Star plans
>>
>>64300910
Darth Icky's origin story during the days of Rogue One
>>
>>64300910
TAKING DOWN THE SHITLORDS KILLING THE WHITE MALE DEVILS
>>
anyone else think this one specifically has a fucking ton of potential?
>>
Its the story of Donnie Yen beating the shit out of Darth Vader in a martial arts contest
>>
>>64300978
Yep, Gareth Evans is an amazing choice for director. I can't believe Disney are going full throttle and hiring the guy behind the Raid and the Raid 2 to make their Rogue One movie.

Oh wait.
>>
Felicity Jones will be Luke's wife
>>
>>64300910
I'm just hoping we get to a scene with Vader fucking everyone up
>>
>yfw Rooney Mara was not cast as the female lead and they gave the role to Felicity Jones

FunFact !!!
Kate Mara and Rooney auditioned for the same roles for Rogue One and neither of them got it !!!
>>
>>64300910

I'm already sick of new star wars stuff
>>
That lineup is more forced diversity than the fucking Burger King kids club
>>
>>64300910
The cast is pretty strong. Pleased to see Riz Ahmed get some mainstream work too.
>>
>Donnie Yen

If I don't see some wing chun I'm going to leave disappointed.
>>
>>64301081
>cgi young luke, like jeff bridges in tron legacy
>>
>>64300910
>Ip man
>Ghost Dog
>Hannibal

the fuck?
>>
>>64300910
>le dark and gritty WAR IS HELL movie in a my childish space fantasy

Can't wait for all the pretentious nerds to love it
>>
Based Ben
>>
>>64300910
cash in from IP and from Vader image in the marketing material

the movie has a story that's what it is about
>>
who will play Bail Organa, Leia and Mon Mothma?
>>
File: 1426757257544.jpg (2 MB, 994x4517) Image search: [Google]
1426757257544.jpg
2 MB, 994x4517
>>
File: 1282575921861.gif (3 MB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
1282575921861.gif
3 MB, 300x231
IF DONNIE YEN ISNT THE MOTHERFUCKING BLACK MASK KICKING STORMTROOPER ASS FOR SIXTY GODDAMN MINUTES I WILL BE EXTREMELY BUTTMAD
>>
>>64301558
Pretty neato, but, "force be praised"?
>>
File: dluna.jpg (49 KB, 465x556) Image search: [Google]
dluna.jpg
49 KB, 465x556
diego luna is definitely biggs darklighter, ya?
>>
Ben mendelsohn will be they guy who betrays them and sells them out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.