[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the prequels better than the original trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 800x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 800x395
Are the prequels better than the original trilogy?
>>
pretty much
>>
>>64297211

5>4>2>6>3>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7

Only list you ever need
>>
>>64297211
EQUAL
Q
U
A
L
>>
>>64297211
As good
>>
“Yousa thinking yousa people ganna die?”
“I don’t care what universe you’re from, that’s got to hurt!”
“Love won’t save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that.”
“…Don’t try it, Anakin. I have the high ground!”
“There’s always a bigger fish.”
“I’m haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me.”
“Are you an angel?”
“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.”
“Ye gods, whatta meesa sayin’?”
“I sense Count Dooku.”
“Ani? My goodness, you’ve grown!”
“How wude!”
“I can’t take Dooku alone! I need you!”
“I’ve been wondering… what are midi-chlorians?”
“Chesco, Sebulba. Chipoka oomen geesa. Me teesa radical fbombati chop chawa.”
“I have the POWER! UNLIMITED… POWER!”
“Droidekas!”
“Uh! So uncivilized.”
“Now this is pod racing!”
“So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause.”
“…It is only natural. He cut off your arm, and you wanted revenge.”
“Always two there are, no more, no less.”
“Mom, you said that the biggest problem in the universe is no one helps each other.”
“He owes me what you’d call a ‘life-debt.’ Your gods demand that his life belongs to me.”
“From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!”
“I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we’d be forced to live a lie and that it would destroy our lives.”
“A vergence, you say?”
“Now that I’m with you again, I’m in agony. My heart is beating, hoping that that kiss will not become a scar.”
“No loose wire jokes.”
“Your mother had gone out early, like she always did, to pick mushrooms that grow on the vaporators.”
“For reasons we can’t explain, we are losing her.”
“…Well, then you really are lost!”
“He said… you killed younglings!”
“…I’ll try spinning. That’s a good trick. Whoa-ah!”
>>
>>64297211
Nope,
OT>Prequels>>>>>>>>Star Wars Holiday Special>TFA
>>
>>64297332
All unironically good, memorable lines.
>>
>>64297332
all great memorable lines
>>
>>64297342
BINGO
>>
>>64297332
This is Star Wars. What is your point?
>>
>>64297332
damn this is like a highlight reel
>>
>>64297365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DcD8e55YY
>>
>>64297332
"My loyalty is to the republic...TO DEMOCRACY!"
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"

>>64297295
2 is the worst one
>>64297305
>>64297329
>>64297279
Man all this shitposting sure is nice
>>
>>64297423
delete this
>>
>>64297211
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 294x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 294x415
>>64297427
>loyalty
>getting the quote wrong

>my iphone when
>>
The rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker was great over the course of each film, each point setting up the next one. His struggle to leave his mother behind in episode I, and his promise to come back to save her. His visions and premonitions of his mother's fate in episode II, and breaking his promise to her, holding her in his arms as she died and giving in to his anger and slaughtering the sand people. Premonitions of Padme's fate in episode III leading to his desperate attempts to save her life and giving up everything. if only George had focused on the things that mattered instead of Jar Jar smelling Eopi farts and stepping in poop.
>>
>>64297332
"don't try it Anakin, I have the high ground!"
>tries it
>>
>>64297211
not at all but they are better than the current trilogy so far
>>
the prequels were better then the originals. Whereas the originals start off strong and end with a piece of crap, the prequels start off shitty and end really good
>>
>>64297529
>not liking Jar Jar
>>
>>64297332
>“Your mother had gone out early, like she always did, to pick mushrooms that grow on the vaporators.”
Was this the actual line? Somehow it never registered. God bless George Lucas
>>
>>64297601
Schmi Skywalker always went out early to pick mushrooms off the vaporators. She always did.
>>
>>64297601
Explain in detail why that line is bad.
>>
>>64297672
It's not bad, I love it. The image of schmi getting up early like a kid on Christmas to pick mushrooms growing on moist machines
>>
>>64297672
She never missed a day. Always early to pick fungus from the vaporators.
>>
>>64297948
Explain in detail why you think that's bad.
>>
>>64298008
>"Shmi, love, wouldn't you like to sleep in this morning? You've earned it."
"I can't sleep, Cliegg. Not while there are mushrooms growing on vaporators to be picked."
>"But you always go out early to pick the mushrooms that grow on the vaporators."
"I always do."
>>
>>64297211
Fuck no!
>>
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

NO
>>
>>64298312
Explain in an essay with no less than 400 words why that is bad.
>>
>>64298326
>>64298350
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>64297547
I wouldn't call Sith "really good", but it's a passable movie.
>>
why does /r/Cuckold hate the prequels so much?
>>
The prequels are infused with a bold vision of artistic profundity that eclipses the likes of generic sci-fi movies of recent times. The streamlining process that has begun to creep into the production of every slightly sci-fi-y tinged movie has created an amorphous blob of mediocrity and blandness. The prequels deliver a basic premise of good vs. evil but do it so by utilizing characters that are endowed with humanity. Aside from the storytelling aspect the prequels stand strong on all fronts, from writing, cinematography and set pieces that truly immerse you into a fantastic world full of wonder and awe. It is infinitely unfortunate that this behemoth of a film project is marred by the majority of the populace's inability to assess the genius and lack of intelligence. One can only hope that in eons to come, evolution will have worked in ways as to ensure and maximize the distribution of the gene that thrives in the intellectual minority of our time so that future generations and civilizations will be able to grasp the grandeur of the prequels and see behind the masquerading illusion that is reddit.
>>
File: 1451278053216.png (743 KB, 1062x1166) Image search: [Google]
1451278053216.png
743 KB, 1062x1166
The prequels were much better written, they had actual characters and story, not a bunch of memes and one-liners that lack any emotion or coherence. Luke is a cliched everyboy "hero" that goes through an absurdly rapid transformation between the fifth and the sixth episodes. Anakin's emotional instability and his exposure as a psychopath are gripping; and his doomed relationship with Padme is touching. In the "original trilogy" Han, Leia, Darth Vader and Obi Wan are complete meme characters, nothing about them is remotely believable or human. And why doesn't anyone care about deaths in those movies? Leia's planet destruction, Luke's stepparents' death, all of the blown up rebels--the list could go on--all the deaths are forgotten moments later.

As for direction, the movies from the "original trilogy" were mostly incoherent, badly edited and full of logical problems. The prequel trilogy is a work of a "vulgar auteur".

I feel neutral about the series overall, and honestly don't care about trolling or contrarianism. Here are my sincere rankings:

1. "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones"
2. "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace"
3. "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith"
4. "Star Wars"
5. "The Empire Strikes Back"
6. "Return of the Jedi"
8. "The Force Awakens"

Episode 7 isn't even a Star Wars movies. It is a Marvel flick masquerading as one.
>>
>>64297342
>>64297295
>garbage taste that can only come from a teen
wew
>>
>>64297211
we get it you're different than most peoples opinions

can we stop this now
>>
>>64298912
>we
gb2reddit
>>
>>64298398
To begin, Shmi Skywalker had been a slave for at least a decade (first to Gardulla the Hutt, then to Watto) before she was discovered and freed by Cliegg Lars. Lars loved Shmi, eventually losing his legs in an attempt to rescue her from the Sand People. After years of hard labor, Lars would not have asked her to go out early every morning to pick mushrooms that grew on the vaporators. It's likely she went of her own volition. This raises a few questions: what were the mushrooms for? It can't have been so important that it needed to always be done early, unless there was a lot of other work to be done during the day, but how much work is there to be done on a moisture farm? We know that Luke's Uncle Owen needed his help for the harvest in ep 4, but Cliegg had himself, Shmi, Owen, and Beru (keep in mind Cliegg still had his leg at this point.) We can only assume Shmi had a special fondness for Vaporators mushrooms that would lead to her being captured and raped in single file before dying of her injuries. Perhaps this is what George Lucas intended.
>>
>>64298929
>le reddit le meme
>>
>>64298907
The prequels are much better than TFA though
>>
File: 1450889544871.jpg (414 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
1450889544871.jpg
414 KB, 1920x820
>>64298838
Not sure if bait or autism.
>>
>>64299198
Why don't you go back to /r/starwars where you can be jerked off by a hundred redditors who all feel the same as you?
>>
>>64297211
Define better, dubsfag
>>
>>64298940
>399 words
try again
>>
File: 1421494554549.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1421494554549.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>64298398
>>64298940
rekt
>>
File: 1451310192437.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1451310192437.gif
2 MB, 438x363
They don't get enough credit, but no, they are not better than the original trilogy.

I'm sorry but fucking Jar Jar

Absolutely no excuse

Sheev makes up for it though. Even Reddit Letter Faggots loved him
>>
>>64299146
If you literally can't comprehend the concepts of visual storytelling or what constitutes good acting whatsoever, sure.
>>
>>64299198
its pasta now with an image to go with it
>>
>>64298805
The fedora level is off the charts.
>>
>>64299549
>visual storytelling
>what is Padme's Ruminations
call me when JJ directs something that beautiful
>>
>>64297211
I like the prequels more than the most recent film.
They all have paper-thin plots and weak acting, but at least the prequels had tons of cools sci-fi stuff for me to gawk at.
That's probably my biggest complaint about the most recent film: the art is weak.
It also didn't help that a lot of the scenes were so dark I couldn't tell what was going on.
>>
>reddit actually prefers the OT

high cuckolds too be aunest
>>
>>64299719
Reddit loves every movie that comes out. It's really embarrassing to read how emotional those people get. Every movie discussion has someone who was 'in tears.'
>>
>>64299631
One fleck of gold in a pile of bullshit doesn't redeem the entire pile of bullshit. That's literally the one good example of visual storytelling in that entire series.

Also, I'd argue that the basement scene was beautiful in very similar ways. Maybe even moreso. Took my breath away when I first saw it.
>>
>>64299637
>I'm bored unless George is shoving lasers and robots and explosions in my face every 10 minutes
Millennials: the post
>>
>>64297332
>tfw you can clearly remember and picture all of the scenes these quotes are from
>>
>>64299637
I think I now know why the Transformers movies consistently gross over a billion dollars.

It's because of people like you who non-ironically say and believe stupid bullshit like this.
>>
The prequels are bad, but good for memes. TFA (and certainly the rest of the imminent Star Wars Cinematic Universe®) is competently done, but safe and manufactured.
>>
>>64298639
is everything you dont like now reddit.
>>
This board is officially through the looking glass.

It's over, you can just shut this dumbfucking contrarian shitposting hellhole down.

I actually miss the pedos at this point.
>>
Plot is better, writing is worse, acting is shit, editing is unbelievable. The whole movie series is for stupid people, the only redeemable thing about Star Wars is KOTOR and other 3rd party lore.
>>
>>64300432
Is everything that you don't agree with now contrarian? If you can't handle different opinions than yours then reddit should probably be your safe haven hugbox.
>>
>>64300475
>>64300475
>people unironically now like the prequels

I'm not even talking about TFA.

Next thing that is going to happen is that people will now say the Hobbit trilogy is better than LOTR.

poltards ruined this board and turned it into a reactionary mess.
>>
>>64300432
LOL, "it's over! People disagree with me about Star Wars. This is where it becomes too much. Shut it all down."
How does it feel to take Star Wars more seriously than the creator of Star Wars? Be honest
>>
>>64300561
>I don't like it when people don't agree with me
>the world is finished

You're so sour, reddit.
>>
>>64300587
I'd rather be talking about Malick or actual auteurs desu senpai.

There is no objective reason to like the prequels. The third one is the only thing that even approaches mediocrity.
>>
>>64300628
>objectively liking something

Holy shit, reddit has arrived.
>>
>>64297667
>>64297825
>>64297948
>>64298312
>>64298940

My fucking sides
>>
>>64300628
WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST
>>
All of them suffer from shit dialogue, which bring them all down hard

Episode 1 is literally irrelevant and could be condensed into a 15 minute short film where Qui Gon finds Anakin and starts his training
>>
>>64297211
No.
>>
When the prequels came out everybody knew Anakin was Darth Vader right?
>>
>>64297211
Prequels and the OT had tons of memes. TFA has no memes.
>>
>>64300363
This, I enjoyed TFA, but couldn't help but get the feeling that it was EXTREMELY safe and merely hitting the right nostalgia and blockbuster notes.

It was a damn near carbon copy of A New Hope in terms of plotline and themes, and chock full of references that were merely there as fanservice and less to advance the plot.

I still give it a 7.5/10 and better than the prequels but probably inbetween ROTJ and ANH in terms of being "good".

Kylo Ren was the best part and Driver was the best actor. I am most interested in his character by far, but want Based Isaac to get more screen time.
>>
>>64302462
>TFA has no memes
>implying
>>
>>64302706
Forced memes don't count
>>
>>64297211

No, they were dogshit.
>>
File: BANEikin, I'm High Ground.jpg (148 KB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
BANEikin, I'm High Ground.jpg
148 KB, 1919x816
>>64303254
Reminder that Baneposting was THE most forced meme of all time, and it became something more than a meme....it became....transcendent.
>>
>>64303254
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little TRAITOR? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the First Order and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the New Republic, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in baton warfare and I’m the top trooper in of Captain Phasma’s armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another traitor. I will wipe you the fuck out with spins the likes of which have never been seen before in this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Comms? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sith across space and your BB-8 unit is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, TRAITOR. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred spins, and that’s just with my baton. Not only am I extensively trained in baton combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the First Order Strormtrooper Battalion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Jakku, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” betrayal was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking blaster but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn TRAITOR. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, TRAITOR.
>>
>>64297332
people were paid to write this shit. god.
>>
>“…I’ll try spinning. That’s a good trick. HHHHHUIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
Just a reminder that Plinkett is 100% right and you're all wrong.
>>
YAHURRRMEH
>>
6>4>3>5>1>2>7
>>
2>3>5>1>4>7>6
>>
>>64303889
>Just a reminder that Plinkett is 100% right and you're all wrong.
>If I keep repeating a lie it becomes the truth
>>
>>64303889
Nuh uh, we're 100% right and Plinkett's all wrong!
>>
>>64303422
Well it did crash a plane full of people.
>>
>>64297211
They're not better than the transformers trilogy, you sad sacks of shit.
>>
V=IV>VI=VII>I>III>II
>>64304204
wait what!?
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1077x799) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1077x799
>>
>>64297412
No, this is garbage. It should be legal to euthanize prequel apologists.
>>
>>64297529
>The rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker was great over the course of each film
No it wasn't. Are you trying to fool yourself, or us? What kind of shit tornado is going on in that vestigial brain of yours?
>>
>>64298681
It's the worst of the trilogy, stop regurgitating this bullshit.
>>64298838
>The prequels were much better written
See now, this is something you posted, you can never take it back. This awful shitpost will remain as it is, forever.
>>
>>64299146
The prequels are much better than getting stomped in the dick, but not by much.
>>
>>64299637
>I like the prequels more than the most recent film.
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>64299719
>retards organizing themselves on IRC to group shitpost
This is the saddest crap since the prequels themselves. You should organize to commit collective suicide instead.
>>
>>64301070
For that matter, Qui Gon is entirely irrelevant as well.
>>
File: 1445968620521.jpg (33 KB, 356x416) Image search: [Google]
1445968620521.jpg
33 KB, 356x416
>>64297332
>“Love won’t save you, Padme. Only my new powers can do that.”

I never realized how well-delivered this truly abysmal line was.
>>
>>64304460
Hello, good sir! I'd like to recommend to you a star wars reviewer called Mr Plinkett. He actually made an observation quite similar to yours.*adjusts shirt collar* I wish I could upvote you twice! *awkwardly checks watch* a-anyway Ive got to get to class, I'll see you around
>>
>>64302673
>This, I enjoyed TFA, but couldn't help but get the feeling that it was EXTREMELY safe and merely hitting the right nostalgia and blockbuster notes.
I can agree with this. I got the same feeling from Star Trek 11, they were just going through a checklist. But still both movies had a good cast of actors who added personality to an otherwise bland script, and I 'd like to see more of them. I didn't get that feel from the prequels, I just wanted that shit to be over with.
>>
Episode 2 is the closest star wars got to kino

theyre more ambitious than the OT but fall short in too many areas to be superior. Theyre much better than the marvel awakens though
>>
File: BANE DiD GERMANFLIGHT.jpg (1 MB, 1872x2594) Image search: [Google]
BANE DiD GERMANFLIGHT.jpg
1 MB, 1872x2594
>>64304232
THE FIRE ROSE BROTHA
>>
>>64303756
>It's working! It's woorkiing!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64304035
But that's what you're doing, you miserable twat. Every day, some mongoloid posts a thread about the prequels "being okay" and "not that bad". They really were terrible films, and pretending otherwise hardly changes the fact.
>>
>>64304479
I wonder what you thought you were communicating with this wonderful post. Surely it's some warped attempt at comedy of some sort.
>>
>>64304513
>Episode 2 is the closest star wars got to kino
Episode 2 is the closest star wars got to Tommy Wiseau's masterpiece, The Room.
>>
>>64297332
"I wish that I could just, wish away my feelings!"
"if you're not with me... then you're my enemy! "

Hayden did a good job considering that abomination of a script.
>>
>>64304581
:)
Fresh off the upboat from Reddit? *nods respectfully*
>>
>>64304722
Yeah, too bad he fucked up every opportunity he had afterwards. Ewan Mc Gregor should be regarded as a saint after all the shit he had to put up with during these "movies".
>>
>>64304807
Why do you post like that? Did your brian die?
>>
>>64304828
/thinks to self/ if this works I'll be the luckiest guy in the universe/ would you accompany this gentleman to a front row screening of Star wars episode 7 the force Awakens? It is a masterpiece of modern kinema by jewish directer JJ Abrahams that revolutionized geek culture *waits patiently for response*
>>
>>64303433

slow clap
>>
File: ani.jpg (124 KB, 1305x816) Image search: [Google]
ani.jpg
124 KB, 1305x816
>>64297332

As god-awful as these lines and the prequels in general were, does anyone else feel nostalgia being actually forced upon them reading some of these? Do you know what I mean? Like, I'm not nostalgic for the movies themselves. They were and will remain enormous disappointments. It's more about the time in my life when these movies hit theaters. I was a kid when Phantom Menace came out, and especially the Jake Lloyd lines, for some reason, do this to me. In a really twisted way I feel as if I've grown up with Anakin.
>>
File: 1281986770498.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1281986770498.gif
2 MB, 350x197
I just recently rewatched the original trilogy.

A New Hope is seriously shaky but has some really good peoples

Empire Strikes Back is great through and through. Leia is also at her best in this one.

Return of the Jedi though. Return of the Jedi... was painful to watch and to finish. The only redeeming part IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE was Luke vs Darth Vader. My god was it bad. So so so bad. So very fucking bad.
>>
I think in some ways, yes.

The prequels get a lot of stupid criticism like:
"Trading disputes? Voting in the senate? who cares lol xD"

I don't get it. I think a vote of no confidence against the chancellor of the republic is at least as exciting as two guys waving laser beams at each other.
>>
>>64304978
Not the guy you're replying to, but stop posting any time. Seriously, go have your meltdown elsewhere.
>>
Copypasting my post from the other thread.

1. IV - 9/10
2. V - 9/10
3. VI - 8/10
4. VII - 7/10
5. III - 6/10
6. I - 5/10
7. II - 4/10

I always say in these threads, the important thing is -

Top 2
IV and V

Middle 3
VI, III and VII

Bottom 2
I and II

Swap as much as you want within those rows, but stick to those tiers and you're just fine by me.
>>
>>64305530

VII is still leagues better than III but it shouldn't be on the same tier as V or IV.
>>
>>64302673
This sums up my opinions on ep 7 perfectly.
>>
"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them!"
>>
No, but they're not that bad. 3 is all around decent except for quite a lot of terrible dialogue. 1 has a lot of good moments in between the bad moments. 2 is the only one I really dislike.
>>
The PT is a good concept but the execution is godawful
It feels like watching cutscenes from a C&C game
>>
ANH - 5/10
TESB- 7/10
ROTJ - 5/10
PM - 7/10
AOTC- 6/10
ROTS- 7/10

FA - 8/10

really watch the original trilogy again, its aged poorly
>>
>>64305854
the PT aged more in 10 years than the OT did in 40
fuck off
>>
>>64302673
>token black guy
>kylo ren looks like andy samberg
>darth tantrum is on a boat
>literally a new hope 2: a newer hope
>good

Only good part is when jedi slut almost kills darth dick in a box
I was all let your anger flow through you
and then she lets him live
fuckin disney
>>
File: 1246052534423.png (144 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1246052534423.png
144 KB, 533x300
>>64297211
Watch the Plinkett reviews of the prequels.
>>
>>64305871
>le cgi is ruining movies!!! bring back my muppets and firecrackers
>>
>>64297534
"You can't win, I have the ball moves"
"I've quadrupled my flip power"
"No, you haven't!"
>>
File: 1451497402251.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451497402251.gif
2 MB, 320x240
V > IV > VI = VII >> III > I > II
>>
>>64304518
He was not referring to the script, that much is certain.
>>
>>64306007
But I'm not a Redditor
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.