[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Zone New Years Marathon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I know it isnt new years eve yet, but the Twilight Zone Marathon already started earlier today.
Its on SyFy, every single original episode in chronological order.

Dont forget that El Rey network will be showing the newer Twilight Zone series starting at 6 am on the 31st
>>
I've been looking for this thread.
>>
>>64297054
>El Rey network will be showing the newer Twilight Zone series

Vomiting.jpg

Only the original, no exceptions famalam.
>>
>>64298341
I've never seen the remakes, I may switch back and forth to see how awful they are.

May watch some of the Simpsons marathon tomorrow too though.
>>
>>64297054
Stream?
>>
>>64297054
HAHA TIME FOR THAT THREE PILOTS DISSAPPEARING
>>
Did they go in chronological order last year?
I dont think they did, because they have already shown Time Enough at Last, which is one of my favorites.

Im excited because it will show the less popular and the stinkers instead of picking and choosing the best ones.
>>
>>64298505
To be fair there were only like two bad episodes in the entire run. Even those are arguably good too.
>>
Holy shit this qt at the bar
>>
fuck yes it's that time of year
>>
>>64298589
Ive only watched the marathons, and only for last 2-3 years so there is probably still a good chunk of episodes I havent seen. Im just excited to see some ive never seen.
>>
I am already sick of seeing all of them from the past few new years...
>>
>>64298732
YOURE CRAZY!
>>
All of my friends are like Ed...
>>
>>64298341
Each series had a few winners in it, even if the later series had quite a few losers.

Like that one with the teacher played by the guy from the jeffersons who outsmarts the devil that was played by that famous black dude.
>>
>asking for a tip
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.