[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I worked with this fucking guy in the early 90s, was the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1451362937854.jpg (50 KB, 395x404) Image search: [Google]
1451362937854.jpg
50 KB, 395x404
I worked with this fucking guy in the early 90s, was the most annoying asshole alive. After Hook came off, he really did think he was Rufio, and wouldn't shut the fuck up about Hook. He was super popular because of it. He really thought he was friends with Spielberg and was going to be a star and let it get to his head. Fast forward now 25 years later, I can only laugh seeing how his filmography turned out to be such shit when he was talking so big, all I can say is it's karmic justice.
>>
>>64296666
And here you are, shitposting about him on /tv/. Nice quads though, faggot.
>>
File: smugdaisy.jpg (19 KB, 306x427) Image search: [Google]
smugdaisy.jpg
19 KB, 306x427
>>64296666
I thought you went to school with him.
>>
File: tumblr_lz25kbGjeQ1qkoakl.jpg (33 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz25kbGjeQ1qkoakl.jpg
33 KB, 500x330
Raushan Hammond is back
>>
>>64296666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3akeDLbfT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYw2n5At08

My dudebro friends sent these to me a while back. They thought it was the coolest and funniest thing to see Rufio come back and hear all these Hook references.

Think he'll be able to pull off a Caulkin and start making himself relevant again thanks to Youtube and Social Media?
>>
>>64297064
He's currently voice acting. Remember American Dragon: Jake Long?
>>
>>64297122
NOPE, I remember Avatar though.
>>
Wasn't he the voice of Zuko?

Wasn't he an avid Zutaran to rile the fan base?
>>
Dante here. This guys lying. I was never like that. Im a humble guy alright? lol you guys are trolls man.
>>
>>64296666
Robin Williams here, I always fucking hated that Rufio fuck. Any other castmembers wanna weigh in? Don't leave me hanging here.
>>
>>64297910
Fuck off donte go snort Robbin Williams cinder ashes
>>
>>64297963
Hey that's Rufio, treat him with respect.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.