[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in the next star wars film.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Admit it /tv/ one way or another you're going to wind up seeing the sequel to TFA.

But what would you like to see? Here's what I'd like.

Rey and Kylo Ren meet again. Shit is going to go down. Throughout the movie we learn (this is just a theory) that Rey is Lukes daughter, she was trained as a Jedi, and due to her being powerful in the force, which was a common trait throughout her family, she was able to master the mind trick and force pull before having her memory wiped from her by Luke, who left her on Jakku to save her from Kylo Ren.

Anyway, she learns that by drawing on the memories of the lightsaber, she's able to gain the skills of Anakin Skywalker (que Anakin flashback). The reason why she is able to do this is that now she has a conncetion to her father, which is why Luke wasn't able to use the lightsaber to its full extent, and explains why Kylo is after it.

(I can go into the theory as to how Rey was able to gain the skill of Anakin and Luke Skywalker in order to beat Kylo Ren, later if you ask)

Anyway, Rey becomes super cocky. Starts to succumb to her hubris, despite Luke trying to train her with something new. Anyway, it could be shown that Kylo has used Rey's friends, Poe and Finn as bait, but it's actually a trick used by Kylo (in reality, Poe and Finn are fine). Luke forbids Rey from going, not until she finishes her training, telling him that he has learned from experience (holds up hand).

Rey, being a stubborn little bitch, escapes from Luke's planet with Chewie. Que scene with Luke running out to see that Rey has left, Luke looks scared.

Pt. 1/2
>>
I will really not watch it if I read the plot summary and don't like what I hear

and yes, I'm going to read up on what it's about before I watch this time around, no more paying full price for a fucking rehash
>>
>>64296139
I want you to take your theories, lube them up with butter, and ram them straight up your ass. Get the fuck off this board, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>64296139

Meanwhile, Rey is getting her arse handed to her, she attempts to surprise Kylo, but Kylo has a few tricks of his own, que force lightning. Rey is able to block it, but she can't deflect it back, she uses the opportunity to fall back into the darkness. We can get a great scene where the lightning flashes around the bunker, where Rey has hidden. Could make for some great scenery.
>>
>>64296139
>she was trained as a Jedi
How come she acts so shocked when she learns Luke's real then? Why's she so surprised when Han Solo says the Force is real?

I don't have the answers for a good episode 8, but there has to be another explanation.
>>
>>64296139

Rey is terrified. Kylo starts to gloat about how the lightsaber contains the spirit of one of the most evil men in galactic history, a man who killed innocents for the greater good. Questions if Rey can resist such corruption, senses her fear, and states that he can still show her the way to make herself more powerful, or she can give the lightsaber to him, and he shall spare her for what he's going to do next.

Rey draws on her anger, and bursts out of her cover, actually starts to push back Kylo a bit, but Kylo is egging her on "give in to your hate", however, Rey is becoming more frantic, starts to have memories of the killing of Jedi and padawans, and Kylo is able to gain the upper hand, chopping off a limb from Rey.

Finn and Poe come in, just in the nick of time, Finn and Poe unload a couple of shots, but Kylo stops them in mid air, and then pins them against a wall with the force.

"I'll give you an ultimatum, cousin. Join me... or watch your friends die."

Kylo slowly guides the blaster bolts to Finn and Rey.
Finn begs for Rey not to listen to him. Rey, in pain, not thinking straight, says that she'll do it. Kylo unleashes the blaster bolts, but before they can hit their targets, they stop again. They get thrown back at Kylo, who deflects them. He whips around and sees that it is Luke. Kylo lashes out at Luke with force lightning but Luke redirects it, and there's a moment that's reminiscint of those spell locks in harry potter. Kylo knows that he cannot beat Luke, so he guides the lightning upwards, and brings the ceiling down, seperating Luke from Rey and Kylo. But placing him with Finn and Poe. The ceiling was just the beginning as the entire Jedi temple starts to crumble.
>>
>>64296266
>memory wiped
That's not good enough. She would have the memory of the Force tricks wiped too.
>>
I want a Jake Lloyd cameo
>>
>>64296139

FINAL.

Luke takes them to his ship, and sees that it is parked near Finn and Poes. Both get crushed by debree. Things are looking bad, until Chewie comes along. They hop on board.

Things look bleak. Finn is scared, Chewie is distraught. This is the second friend that he has lost to Kylo Ren. Finn asks Luke what they're going to do.

"The force is strong in my family. My father had it, my sister has it, I have it, and my daughter has it. You have that power too."

-end-
>>
>>64296311
>"The force is strong in my family. My father had it, my sister has it, I have it, and my daughter has it. You have that power too."
Cringe
>>
>>64296438
lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.