[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we agree this movie is fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Now that the dust has settled can we agree this movie is fucking trash?
>>
Your trash
>>
It was overhyped but could be a comfy spy satire flick for someone watching it on cable/Netflix for the first time.
>>
>to be a true gentlemen you must murder innocent puppies.
k
>>
Definitely wasn't a bag full of emmys but it was a good reaxed movie with some good laughs and pretty cool action scenes. My only criticism is that exsey or whatever the fuck his name is just seemed like he would be a douche irl. Also the final scene is hot as shit
>>
>>64295376
Did you even watch the fucking movie? The whole point was that you had to be willing to follow orders even if they were tough. They even said the rounds were blanks and they only take life if it is required to save another life.
>>
>>64295612
Who cares if they are blanks, they didn't know that. All kingsmen at their core are fucking scum who would murder and innocent dog to get a job. Fuck them
>>
>>64295376
>>64295828

He said you had to shoot the dog, he didn't say you had to kill it.

Pop the pup in a leg then take it to the vet.
>>
It wasn't trash and it wasn't great. It was fine.

why does everything always have to be trash or a 10/10?
>>
colin firth is still hot all these years later
>>
I went in knowing absolutely nothing about the film except that it was a spy movie with english actors/actresses and Sam Jackson.

Came out pleasantly surprised. The movie wasnt awful, but at the same time it wasnt trying to be something serious. It was a playful movie full of ridiculous action sequences with a cast of mostly unfamiliar faces(Took me until the second time to realize Mark Hamill is in the movie), and never got too serious.
>>
Kingsman and Edge of Tomorrow are the two comfiest action flicks in ages. It's a solid fucking action movie that doesn't try to be something it isn't unlike Spectre.
>>
I think it's a pretty great modern action film that rips the class-war subtext of James Bond to pieces. It's not the most intelligent film ever, but certainly not trash.
>>
>>64296358
>Spectre
What really confused me there was why the villain was an author. Who's the next Bond villain going to be, an accountant?
>>
Complete Alex Rider rip-off.
>>
>>64295548
>My only criticism is that exsey or whatever the fuck his name is just seemed like he would be a douche irl.
No shit sherlock, he's clearly a douche in the movie. He's a fucking chav. He just decided to apply himself
>>
>>64295212
are you kidding? the only bad thing about this movie was the anal sex joke and it wasn't even in the YIFY version so i'm not even mad.
>>
>>64295212
Reddit the movie
>muh church scene xD xD
>>
File: 1451531596489.png (289 KB, 898x1102) Image search: [Google]
1451531596489.png
289 KB, 898x1102
>>64296974
>he can't appreciate a cool fight scene because of the setting
>>
>>64297023
it wasnt cool, it dragged and had no substance.
>>
File: Spike-Lee.jpg (45 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Spike-Lee.jpg
45 KB, 576x324
>>64297089
>fight scene
>had no substance
>it's not cool because I didn't like it
Do you know how retarded you sound right now?
>>
File: 1417804564034.jpg (9 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1417804564034.jpg
9 KB, 300x400
>>64296974
>it's cool to hate what everyone likes
> :^ )
>>
>>64297261
arnold is dat chu?

>i'll be black
>>
>>64295212
It was way to violent and graphic for what it wanted to be.
>>
>>64297089

>4chan, where you find people so stupid that they can even use a word like "substance" without understanding the meaning of it

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.