[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for films where someone is caught in a situation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Phone_Booth_movie.jpg (27 KB, 299x444) Image search: [Google]
Phone_Booth_movie.jpg
27 KB, 299x444
I'm looking for films where someone is caught in a situation, and the pace of the film is almost real time.
Examples: Phone booth, Man on a Ledge, Speed.
Any suggestions?
>>
panic room
>>
>>64295114
COLLATERAL
>>
did you try reddit
>>
Iron Man 2
>>
Run Lola Run
Nick of Time
>>
Buried
Cellular
>>
What was that film where the dude's just in the car the entire time and all of the dialogue is over a phone call?
>>
Cellular
Buried
Panic Room
Red Eye
Nick of Time

I love high0cncept thriller nonsense like this.

>>64295287

Locke.
>>
>>64295114
Buried
My Dinner with Andre
Twelve Angry Men
>>
>>64295310
>Locke
there we go. Thank you
>>
What's that one found footage movie where it's entirely in real time and shot from a cop car dash cam?
>>
>>64295442
End of Watch
>>
>>64295442
End of Watch?
>>
CRANK
>>
>>64295484

No, this was about an alien invasion.
>>
>>64295523
End of Watch 2: Judgement Day?
>>
>>64295574

That's the one! Thanks anon.
>>
Exam
>>
The dark knight rises intro.
>>
>>64295310
>>64295287
Heard good stuff about it but strange premise. Is it worth a go?
>>
>>64296456

Great movie. The tension is great. It's your average working mans worst nightmare.

You'll either find it enthralling and enjoy it or immensely boring and hate it.
>>
>>64295188

This

I was fully engaged in this film and enjoyed the fuck out of it
>>
>>64295114
Rope
IIRC nearly the entire movie is one continuous shot, or at least simulated to be.
>>
File: Nick_of_time.jpg (24 KB, 280x407) Image search: [Google]
Nick_of_time.jpg
24 KB, 280x407
>>64295259
>Nick of Time
this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.