[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/k7ZW1gtCljs When the 'le prequels r bad'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
https://youtu.be/k7ZW1gtCljs

When the 'le prequels r bad' meme die?
>>
>>64294642
The truth isn't a meme friend.
>>
I watched I and II the other night and they weren't that bad
>>
>>64294642
the prequels are better than the original trilogy in every way possible

TFA is an abomination and one of the worst movies in cinema history
>>
The Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > Return of the Jedi > Revenge of the Sith > The Force Awakens > Attack of the Clones = The Phantom Menace

if you disagree you are a
R E D D I T O R
>>
>>64295955
nice b8
>>
>>64294642
Now tell me, do you automatically dismiss ALL criticism of the prequels as a meme, or do you just call it a meme if it's a piece of criticism that also shows up in the RedLetterMedia videos?
>>
TFA gave me newfound respect for the prequels.
The story-rich planets and political factions, the massive battlefields, the well-thought-out plans... they were all memorable movies that are just as much starwars to me as the original trilogy.

TFA is an uninspired, childish and annoyingly american version of A New Hope. From the "baby R2D2" to Han saying "do you have a garbage shute? a garbage compactor maybe?" are all a fucking travesty.
>>
File: 1451361342038.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451361342038.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
>>64296273
>annoyingly american
The original movie was pretty American. If TFA is anything, it's more European or British.
>>
b-but some fat guy exaggerated and nitpicked every single detail and told me they suck!

he also did it in a le wacky voice!
>>
>>64296333
granted, I'll retract that statement. What I meant was misplaced oneliners throughout the entire movie, which I generally only see in american movies like Rambo and Terminator.
"It's payback time!"
>>
>>64296546
Fair enough, oneliners seem to be more of an American thing. But we get things right occasionally, and we did a good job on the first Star Wars, and I don't want you taking that from us, dammit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.