[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Marvel ever be able to top it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: cap 2.jpg (69 KB, 493x720) Image search: [Google]
cap 2.jpg
69 KB, 493x720
Will Marvel ever be able to top it?
>>
>>64294474
They still haven't topped Iron Man 1
>>
Civil War has the story potential
>>
>>64294489
They released The First Avenger and The Winter Soldier, they've done more than top Iron Man 1
>>
The real question is if they can make a film worse than AoU
>>
>>64296384
It's called iron man 3
>>
>>64296396
anon you can't honestly think Iron Man 3 is worse than Iron Man 2
>>
Top 3
Winter Soldier
Avengers
Ant-man

Worst 3
Iron man 3
Thor
Captain America

Ant man is personal preference
>>
>>64294474
this was seriously the worst marvel movie i've seen, so yea, they've topped it plenty
>>
>>64296451
what don't you like about Captain America?

genuinely curious, I heard a somewhat negative review of it the other day and I didn't realize there were people who didn't like it until then
>>
>>64296441
It is. It's super serious "terrorism and killing people on tv" stuff mixes horribly with the humor and jokey nature of the rest of the movie. Also the mandarin twist, while could've been executed well, was crap because they built up such a a serious tone about him then turned him pure clown shoes, not to mention making the villain the same guy from the incredibles.

Iron man 2 is forgettable and bland, iron man 3 is just shit
>>
>>64294474
>mfw I mediocre movie is the MCU's best flick
>>
>>64296490
Because Fuck America.
>>
>>64296490

Honestly, I hated underuse of Redskull and his actor. He never actually felt like a threat throughout the movie and the final fight was a pretty brief beatdown. Besides that, it was sort of just...idk...unmemorable. The cast was great and the setting was fun, but it never did anything that particularly stood out for me, you know?

I dont hate it, but I think its one of the weaker MCU entries, especially as an origin story to one of the bigger heroes.
>>
File: 1447755263328.jpg (88 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1447755263328.jpg
88 KB, 600x341
>>64294474
the bucky scene hit me right in the feels 2bh fa'am
>>
>>64296583
>Yuros are the reason we never see Cap fight Nazis

fuckers
>>
>>64294489
This.
>>
>>64294489
Avengers
Winter Soldier
GOTG
Ant Man

And hopefully Civil War
>>
>>64296490
I absolutely love evans as cap but disliked the first movie overall. Never felt like a superhero movie and it couldn't decide if it was a war movie, alt history period piece, generic action thriller or what. Until about the final fifth of the movie it just didn't feel like it had a solid grasp of what it was aiming for. It's a shame too because cap is by far my favorite capeshit character in both avengers movies and the 2nd cap movie is great.
>>
>>64297065
>GotG better than Iron Man 1

I can see arguments for the others but what the fuck man
>>
>>64297120
Now that you mention it, I can see what you mean. But personal preference is still a factor.
>>
>>64296384
It's called Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
>>64297962
that wasn't bad
>>
>>64296384
Iron Man 2 and both Thors were worse.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.