[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Time is being constantly re written now because The Doctor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fathers_Day_(Doctor_Who).jpg (31 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Fathers_Day_(Doctor_Who).jpg
31 KB, 416x240
>Time is being constantly re written now because The Doctor is a hack
>These guys never appear to do their fucking job

Why do people like Doctor Who?
>>
File: Bro are you even a Pie Lord.jpg (245 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
Bro are you even a Pie Lord.jpg
245 KB, 1440x960
>>64294339
>Post-2005 Who

Well there's you're problem.
>>
>>64294453
Explain.
>>
>>64294339
>because The Doctor is a hack
Did you mean Moffat, or RTD or someone? Also yeah those guys should come back.
>>
>>64294524
Well The Doctor didn't like people messing with the past since this kind of shit happens. But now it's happening all the time.
>>
>>64294628
its about 3 universes later desu sempai
>>
>>64294628
All depends on whether it's a fixed point in time, or if time is in flux. That's how they hack their way through explaining these fuckers not appearing, to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>64294757
What you mean?
If you mean set in different universes remember the EP with Matt and David?
>>
>>64294836
there was the crack inn the universe which got replaced, the regeneration machine universe and then the all of time happening at once and then back to normal universe iirc
>>
>>64294339
Why did you make a thread about this rather than asking it in the /who/ general?

is it autism?
>>
>>64294801
What was that Christmas episode where that old guy is gonna get everyone killed cause lol I don't care and the Doctor just went back in time and re wrote his whole past to make him not be a dick. Don't you fucking dare tell me time was in flux.
>>
>>64294942
>doesn't link the /who/ general
>autism
pick both desu senpai
>>
>>64294942
Is it cause maybe I didn't see it?
But sure I'll post it in that thread too.
>>
would who be considered haram or halal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.