[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a Murderer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
Yeah? Yeah... Edition
Did he do it?
>>
brendan definitely didn't do shit
he was just dumb enough to cave and start answering what the investigators wanted to hear

he just guessed it
like his homework
>>
>believing a shitty documentary over the facts

/tv/ is full of retards
>>
I'm from Milwaukee, and those over the top accents were my favorite part
The Brendan conversations with his mom were gold
>>
>>64294120
Look at that acne.

You JUST KNOW he is a murderer and pedo.
>>
File: non brit.jpg (49 KB, 505x533) Image search: [Google]
non brit.jpg
49 KB, 505x533
Someone explain Colbert calling in the RAV4's number plate part?

I have a 70 IQ so I didn't understand the implications of that.
>>
I feel so fucking bad for Brendan. He's clearly just a really stupid kid, did he really need to be locked up as long as he is? They couldn't just leave the hate boner with Steven?
>>
>average /tv/ poster.jpg

You guys are just defending him because you can relate to being that retarded that you still live with your moms and can't think for yourself.
>>
So that one cop definitely found the RAV4 with her body in the back and framed Avery because he made his department look like the unethical pigs they are and was going to win a huge settlement against them.
>>
>>64294302
those investigators just wanted anyone to cave and testify against steven

but in the end they couldn't even use brendan's testimony
>>
>>64294315
>that one contrarian shitposter
>>
>>64294268
There's no way he could have gotten that information without looking at the plate number on the missing jeep... which wasn't officially found until three days later by a search party which included members of the Manitowac sheriffs, who weren't supposed to be involved in the investigation. Oh, and it was found within fifteen minutes of the start of that day's search, despite the scrapyard being fuck huge and having hundreds of cars in it.
>>
>>64294358

nah that was me, there are clearly 2 of us.

also steven has a beard with no mustache and is a muslim and should be deported.
>>
the dassey brothers are probably guilty of doing this..
the sheriff's department helped the conviction of avery along with evidence they planted on his property..

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2015/12/who-killed-teresa-halbach-if-it-wasnt-steven-avery.html
>>
>>64294432
Or just one of you posting from 2 devices.
>>
>>64294203
>They said your statements were inconsistent.
>What does inconsistent mean?
>i don't know.

American education folks
>>
It's pretty sick how even Brendan's own lawyers manipulated him.
>>
>>64294435
I agree with the posters in the last thread who said it was her ex boyfriend. Someone had been harassing her for weeks, and he admitted under oath he tampered with her voicemail, probably deleting threatening messages he sent. Couple that with the fact he was involved with the searches, and therefore the police had access to him to help set up the frame job, or he could have even set it in motion himself, it just seems pretty obvious he did it.
>>
>>64294564
You're probably stretching a bit but it was suspicious that he "guessed" her username and password. And the cops absolutely should have investigated him
>>
>>64294637
and I believe the lawyers were disallowed from suggesting other candidates to the jury
>>
>documentary flashes incriminating sentences from court papers when talking about avery
>voiceover saying he is innocent

>documentary flashes horrible sentences like 'took out his penis' and 'assault with a deadly weapon' when talking about allen
>voiceover says he is guilty

double standards?
>>
This fucking murder story isn't even interesting. It's so run of the mill. Yes the police had some fuckups, but the guy did it.

If you really want interesting UNSOLVED murder mysteries there are plenty of good ones to research. Heck, Jack the Ripper is still 100x more interesting after all these years. Jonbenet Ramsay too.
>>
Steven did it, Brendan helped, the cops are corrupt and added evidence so they could make sure they got Steven this time. Lenk and Colborn are as corrupt as they come.

End of discussion.
>>
>>64294690
>Jonbenet Ramsay too.

I live in Boulder, CO (and did in '96 or whenever it happened) and I never want to fucking hear about this crap again.

You know the South Park ep where it shows her parents and characters are saying like MURDERER really loud and it shows close up of their faces? That's how it was IRL here they're guilty as fuck (the mom died a while back).
>>
>>64294718
>Brendan helped
If you think this you are literally as retarded and he is
>>
>>64294203
>steve on the phone after finding out his wife left him
>"WHAT DID SHE ALL SAY TO YOU"
>>
>>64294690
>Jonbenet Ramsay
>Interesting
"No"
>>
>>64294718
you're stupid
>>
I want you to imagine just how fucking retarded the jury must have been for a moment.
>>
>>64294690
>Heck, Jack the Ripper is still 100x more interesting
yeah but thy didn't have video cameras then
>>
>>64294690

I dunno, police blatantly planting evidence and getting away with is is pretty damn interesting.
>>
>>64294808

Less retarded than the criminals.
>>
>>64294743
I mean "as he is" fuck

I am also retarded my dad is taping Wrestlemania for me
>>
>>64294268
He basically claimed that he got the plate number from the detective, but I doubt that is the truth. Even if he did get the plate number from the detective at some point, it still doesn't explain why he ran the number with dispatch.
>>
>>64294739
woah,did people really give them shit IRL?

have you ever seen them?
>>
>>64294777
>>64294743
>B-B-BUT HE'S RETARDED SO HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

Fuck you faggots, it's more obvious Brendan had something to do with it than Steven, you just relate to Brendan more because you're fat ugly acne faced retarded permavirgins that watch wrestling.
>>
>>64294839
but the real criminals were smart,they tricked everyone into thinking two dumb hicks did it.
>>
>>64294718
It's possible that Steven did it, but the bus driver's testimony proves that Brendan was not involved.
>>
>>64294906

The two dumb hicks did do it though.
>>
>>64294855

People basically treated them like I'd imagine people treated oj simpson, yeah.

Mom wrote the ransom letter. Because the FBI found a thrown away piece of paper of her fucking practicing it. She admitted she wrote the one in the trash 'to make sure I couldn't have possibly written the real one.'
>>
>>64294203
M. Brendan I am your mother.
B. Ya.
M. Why didn't you come to me? Why didn't you tell me? Was this all before this happened?
B. What do you mean?
M. All before this happened, did he touch you before all this stuff happened to you.
B. Ya.
M. Why didn't you come to me, because then he would have been gone then and this wouldn't have happened.
B. Ya
M. Yes, and you would still be here with me.
B. Yes, Well you know I did it.
M. Huh
B. You know he always touched us and that.
M. I didn't think there. He used to horse around with you guys.
B. Ya, but you remember he would always do stuff to Brian and that.
M. What do you mean.
B. Well he would like fake pumping him
M. Goofing around
B. Ya but, like that one time when he was going with what's her name Jessica's sister.
M. Teresa?
B. Ya. That one day when she was over, Steven and Blaine and Brian and I was downstairs and Steven was touching her and that.
M. Really
B. Ya.
M. Oh, he makes me so sick
>>
File: george bush laughing.png (68 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
george bush laughing.png
68 KB, 250x250
>>64295013
>She admitted she wrote the one in the trash 'to make sure I couldn't have possibly written the real one.'
>>
>>64294855
>>64295013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeek1ouq7A
>>
>>64295024
So that's why /tv/ thinks he's innocent. He's a fucking kid diddler like they are.
>>
>>64294897
shit b8
>>
>>64295041

Also the guy who was police chief in Boulder did some question and answer stuff at the request of an unsolved mysteries forum and said waaaaay too much that was sealed and brought down a serious shitstorm on his head (He recently retired). I think he tried to delete all his replies but it is obviously archived. Internet and all.

And a ton of documents were released last year showing what the grand jury wanted to charge them with. DA wouldn't because "muh feels. Muh motherhood."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/ex-police-chief-reveals-new-details-jonbenet-ramsey-murder
http://extras.denverpost.com/jonbenetAMA.html

(I guess it was reddit, but the denver post backed it up)
>>
it was most likely the roommate right?
didn't he give the woman that found the rav4 a walkie talkie but nobody else?

he really gave off sociopath vibes.
>>
>>64295024
wait what, this wasn't in the documentary was it?
>>
>>64295135
>Beckner: “The handwriting experts noted several strange observations.”

>Beckner: “The FBI told us they’d never seen a 2.5 page ransom note.”

>“No note has ever been written at the scene, and then left at the scene with the dead victim at the scene, other than this case.”

surprised FBI did not charge them
>>
>>64295140
That was Teresa's ex boyfriend, and other people in this thread and the previous one have posted theories about his involvement with the murder and coverup.
>>
>>64295135
>>64295041
>>64295013
how the fuck did they get away with this shit.

what's the best documentary on this case?
>>
>>64295293

Afaik there isn't one yet. The dad is alive and sues people I think. There is one forum and one really good archive old-school .html site with all the evidence and reports but I have no idea what the URLs were.

Also look up her creepy brother (or step brother).
>>
>>64294268
>>64294423

Couldn't he have looked up the plate number in a database or something himself?
>>
>>64295024
it was early on in the documentary...
the dassey family's part in all of this is just too bizarre..
>at least one of those little inbred assholes are rotting away they belong
>>
>>64295410
He could. There are plenty of things he could have said. But he didn't say shit, like he got caught
>>
>>64295338
damn. could you imagine being that dad and being the last person alive that was there that day. having to live knowing you deserve to be satans fucktoy for eternity but you cling to life and sue people for something everybody knows you did.
>>
>>64294120
i didnt know it was possible to be so dumb
>>
>>64295293

Hey I found one link from my bookmarks for ya.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?144585-What-do-Burke-s-interviews-tell-us
>>
>>64295048
The old one is Bobby Durst???
>>
He didnt do it, bu he si realy stupid
>>
>>64295410
If he was looking at a database why would he need to call to ask about it?
>>
>>64295474

Either the mom killed her, the dad killed her, or the brother killed her. But someone was chronically sexually abusing her even before the day she was killed. Or someone killed her and someone ELSE covered it up. But it all is those 3, according to the evidence.
>>
>>64295410
In Wisconsin in 2005 the only way to run plate numbers was to call in to central dispatch, which is what he did. He gave dispatch the number before they gave it to him. It was incredibly bizarre and he had no explanation under oath for how he got the information.
>>
>>64295508

I thought so too and maybe SP predicted the future but no: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Condit
>>
File: JagGuy.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
JagGuy.gif
2 MB, 236x224
I don't understand why people are so much in arms about this.

Even if he didn't do it, the people's hunger for justice was sated at the time and he's too mentally handicapped to notice that he's in prison anyway. At least the state will take care of him in prison instead of allowing him to become a public menace like ChrisChan does.
>>
>>64295505

Also I guess that is the sub-forum I remember being just for JonBenet. Tons of activity all the time.
>>
>>64295563
This might be one of the most damning pieces of evidence that the county was up to no good but it was forgotten because "THIS OFFICERS HAS FAMILYS"
>>
File: ken-kratz.jpg (41 KB, 370x204) Image search: [Google]
ken-kratz.jpg
41 KB, 370x204
>ywn win The Prize
>>
>>64295638
my dad is a Wisconsin firefighter and he was not happy with the implications that police would do this kind of shit
>>
>>64295505
>>64295611
Thanks,I find these stories so damn interesting. truth really is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>64295607
AT LEAST JAMMAL CAN HAVE THAT FINE ASS JUST FOR HIM!
>>
>>64295669
oh god ;__;
this is worse than that time i remembered the blue ribbon
>>
>>64295687

No prob. Luckily we have like 0 murders a year because this is a safe hippie town so this was a weird crime in the 90s.
>>
>>64294192
>guessed it like homework

Kek
>>
>>64294469
To be fair he's literally mentally handicapped
>>
File: 1450360032998.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450360032998.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>64295895
>neither the mom or son knows what inconsistent means
>>
File: iwgxoxofwhxsma6gptqy.jpg (42 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
iwgxoxofwhxsma6gptqy.jpg
42 KB, 652x365
>>64295588
>http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/ex-police-chief-reveals-new-details-jonbenet-ramsey-murder

thx m8. I was almost convinced Trey and Matt were psychics after all. Also, reposting:

Wich one is the best true crime serial doc, /tv/? Making a Murderer or The Jinx?

Loved both, cant decide. I see the two series as two faces of a same coin. One is about a fascinating sophisticated sociopathical rich crazy man who can get away with anything, depite his lack of talent as a criminal. The other, about a stupid, uninteresting redneck who just get caught in the talons of the system, and can never escape.

This was a good year in doc TV, certainly.
>>
>>64295962
She knew, she just didnt care about explaining that shit
>>
File: YOnaeMo.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
YOnaeMo.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
>you'll never cuddle with her while she talks your ear off about retard children giving false confessions
>>
>>64295979

Scariest moment of Jinx was when the jury was laughing with the defense about him chopping the guy up 'in self defense.' Made my blood run cold.

Plus theme song was GOAT.

Does Making a Murderer only have 1 picture of Dennis Vogel? Because it's like that one fucking picture of Terrance Malick over and over again.
>>
>>64296003
that's even funnier!
>>
>>64296029
she is the best
>>
>>64296029

This image is prime for someone to rearrange the caption letters to say something naughty. Just saying.
>>
>>64296080
The Staircase > The Jinx > Making a Murderer
>>
Steven is one of many possible suspects. I don't rule out he could have done it, but so could have Halbech's ex, brother or anyone else on the compound. Colburn and Lenk are obviously corrupt as fuck though. Both were caught in lies that implicated them in wrong doing.

I want to fuck female reporter.
>>
>>64296082
>>64296097
what about Reporter Bayonetta-chan?
>>
>>64296210
yeah one of the reporters was great. I live in Milwaukee so I recognized a bunch of them but not her
>>
>>64296160
>The Staircase

Thanks anon, wrote that down in my .txt of documentaries to watch. These threads are great.
>>
>>64296160
>The Staircase > The Jinx > Making a Murderer

this
>>
>>64296160
>>64296306

What about the Mephis Three HBO documentary trilogy? That one is fucking brilliant.
>>
"I don't know"

I really hope this TV program opens up people's eyes to the corrupt court system. I'm from Britain and work in law enforcement (not the police), and the whole court system is so ridiculous, that if people knew what actually went on, there would be riots in the streets, I hope this program gets people talking and asking questions on both sides of the pond.

Back to the program itself, I felt like it was a good 90min too long, but still very interesting and well worth a watch.

I've heard The Jinx is similar? Can anyone confirm if it is worth watching?
>>
>>64296376

What's the name?
>>
>>64296395
>I've heard The Jinx is similar?

It's not. Try The Staircase.
>>
>>64296395
>I've heard The Jinx is similar? Can anyone confirm if it is worth watching?

You are in for a treat anon, Jinx is fucking awesome. Just look at the intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAST6SgLmQg
>>
>>64296395
Does this show make Wisconsin look like some backwards icy wastland to british people?

Also how do you feel about the wild accents?
>>
File: cuntface.png (439 KB, 1023x570) Image search: [Google]
cuntface.png
439 KB, 1023x570
>>64296306
>The Jinx
completely fell apart as soon as this cuntface starts appearing on camera
>>
File: westmemphis3_09.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
westmemphis3_09.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>64296423
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117293/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239894/?ref_=tt_rec_tt
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2028530/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

Three boys are charged for three really fucking sick murders of even smaller boys in a small bible belt american town. They become the suspects mostly because they dress like goths and listens to metallica, and then they get the retard of the group to confess similarly to Brendan. The docs take place from 1996 to 2011.

A must see if you liked Making a Murderer
>>
File: Angenette Levy.jpg (65 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Angenette Levy.jpg
65 KB, 960x540
>>64296244
apparently she's on Cincinnati local news now
>>
>>64296529

He looks like a magician. A furious magician.
>>
My parents won't shut up about this. Should I check it out? Love documentaries btw.
>>
>>64296507
>Does this show make Wisconsin look like some backwards icy wastland to british people?

British people aren't all posh and drinking fancy tea, you know. They have the equivalent of Wisconsin retards as well.
>>
>>64296681
its really really really really good.

But stay away from these threads and the wikipedia page.
>>
File: IMG_20151230_221431.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_221431.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>64296640
She need to get a pair of those sexy librarian glasses again
>>
>>64296029
>Laura Nirider is an Clinical Assistant Professor of Law and Project Co-Director of the Center on Wrongful Convictions of Youth (CWCY) at Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Nirider represents individuals who were wrongfully convicted of crimes when they were children or teenagers. In connection with that work, she has represented several defendants in high-profile cases involving juvenile false confessions, including members of the West Memphis Three and Dixmoor Five. Nirider has also published several articles and op-eds on juvenile interrogations and post-conviction relief, and in partnership with the International Association of Chiefs of Police, she has co-authored one of the only existing juvenile interrogation protocols. Nirider also regularly presents on juvenile interrogations at defender and law enforcement training conferences around the country and has been featured in film and television programs as an expert on juvenile interrogations. Recently, she co-authored an amicus curiae brief on juvenile interrogations that was cited by the U.S. Supreme Court in J.D.B. v. North Carolina (2011) for the proposition that the risk of false confession is "all the more troubling...and all the more acute...when the subject of custodial interrogation is a juvenile."

why she so perfect bros?
>>
>>64296507

the accents are unlike anything i had heard before really but i quite liked the scenery, sort of desolate and vast, i have zero idea if that is accurate though

>>64296458
>>64296434

I'll try both. If only to annoy my mrs by going through what's different in the US to here in the legal systems/law enforcement
>>
>>64296640
>Levy

Is she a Jewess?
>>
>>64296698
>. They have the equivalent of Wisconsin retards as well.

Wales?
>>
>>64296507
>Does this show make Wisconsin look like some backwards icy wastland to british people?

It's called Scotland
>>
>>64296781
>>64296791

OHHHHHHH
>>
>>64296737
She still looks good
>>
>>64296698
I mean, I am from Wisconsin, and I was thinking 'holy shit these people are terrible and sound hilarious'
>>
Yeah I'm just finding a hard time thinking that Avery is innocent.

All of his interviews, his testimonials, they all seem nonchalant. He doesn't seem too fired up to defend his innocence. He almost never shows any emotion over the case. He tone never wavers once throughout. This is the behavior of someone who is either not very smart or just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>64296737
Muh dick
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6410369
>>
>>64296862
I'm not saying all Wisconsiners are retards. I'm saying that every state, country, county, etc has their subset of retard-tier people.
>>
>>64296943
Old fag

Never browsed reddit in my life, save for a few google results here and there.
>>
I can't figure out if I don't like the victim's brother or not. Yeah his sister was murdered, but come on, innocent until proven guilty..
>>
>>64296739

>all the more acute

:3
>>
File: Bak2XzKIEAAnlLi.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bak2XzKIEAAnlLi.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>>64296640
>>64296737
high test
>>
>>64296977
I think the main reason the Averys were so unpopular was that everyone else in Manitowoc viewed them is terrible poor people
That fucking junkyard is massive and looks like a huge blight on the area, hard to blame the locals for viewing the family with disgust, especially considering rural people in the upper midwest are rather affluent typically (compared to rural people in the rest of the country)
>>
>>64297003
What do you mean you dont know, he was truly the biggest cunt in the whole series. Now there are a lot of smarmy cunts on the cops side but at least entertained a little. He was just a cocksucker through and through.
>>
File: perfection.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
perfection.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>64296640
BEST GIRL
>>
File: questionmarks.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
questionmarks.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>64295607

>It's okay a murderer is out there because at least a retard is imprisoned
>>
>>64297003

You at least have to feel bad for the guy. You'd be a vindictive asshole too if you had to sit next to your parents and hear about your sister's brutal murder/potential rape all day long.
>>
>tfw your prison tv shows wrestlemania
>>
>>64297225
see
>>64296029 for best girl
>>
File: yodas mom.jpg (175 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
yodas mom.jpg
175 KB, 1366x768
what species was shes?
>>
How do you gain all that weight in prison?

What are they feeding the poor kid in there?
>>
Guess what you should learn from this is that if you live out in nowhere with the entire local police force hating you you should move
>>
>>64296862
It's just like home buddy
Go watch American Movie and tell me it isn't a window into (the white parts of) Milwaukee
>>
>>64296640
>>64296737
>>64297066
>>64297225
more pls
>>
File: conroe29.jpg (80 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
conroe29.jpg
80 KB, 400x267
>>64297288
English Bulldog
>>
File: hnnnnnnnnnng.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnnnnnnng.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>64297369
>>
File: 1446309155443.png (178 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1446309155443.png
178 KB, 666x666
>>64296640
>>64297066
>>64297225
>>64296737
>ywn watch Making a Murderer with her on the couch while seeing her young self watch the shit unfold
>ywn hear her talk about the case while watching Making a Murderer
>>
Steve was guilty. Get over it. Now I do not think Brendan is guilty. I think he knew that Steve did it but didn't exactly know how to tell the jury that he wasn't directly involved. God that kid is a fucking retard
>>
File: yeah.jpg (51 KB, 395x569) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
51 KB, 395x569
>he didn't even commit any crimes
>>
>>64297485
Steve probably did it, but I definitely have some reasonable doubt
>>
>>64297485
Point is they couldnt prove he was guilty.

Too many gaps in their story.
>>
File: 1386906159014.png (661 KB, 832x896) Image search: [Google]
1386906159014.png
661 KB, 832x896
>>64297488
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
Do you think Brendan would've gotten off if he would've tarded it up more on the stand? Up to that point he'd been a muttering faggot who couldn't put sentences together, then he gets on the stand and suddenly he's a reader who can recall how a novel he read affected his own behavior.
>>
File: 1442421864673.jpg (7 KB, 215x262) Image search: [Google]
1442421864673.jpg
7 KB, 215x262
>americans get fat even in prison
>>
File: 1396641410215.jpg (57 KB, 720x443) Image search: [Google]
1396641410215.jpg
57 KB, 720x443
>Brendan is sitting in a jail cell right now
>>
File: 1367376499020.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
1367376499020.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
>>64297488
>>
>Your justice system will never be as fucked as America's.

This shit is honestly ridiculous. The straw which broke the camel's back is that it took them 3 days of searching to find the key in a relatively prime location.
>>
>>64297562
No he tarded it up too much, he never even tried to say that he was coerced once he was on the stand, he was a deer in the headlights. He really should not have testified while I dont think it couldve hurt Steven.
>>
>>64297603

Not only that, other officers said it wasn't even there until people with vested interest started "looking".
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 470x483
>>64297448
>>64296640
>>64297066
>>64297225
>>64297409
>>64297369
>she will never show old pictures of her back in 2006
>she will never show pictures of her in a bikini from 2006
>>
Do you think Buting and Strang, Attorneys at Law and Ken "The Prize" Kratz had any more cases against each other? I'd watch those guys argue about parking tickets if I could.
>>
>>64297185

You are so fucking wrong. The fat and smug jew lawyer was the biggest cunt.
>>
>>64297713
why not
>>
>>64297713
>you will never take angenette out on the lake in your boat
>you will never watch her sunbathe as you grab her another beer
>she will never lean across your shoulder and whisper about how much fun she is having

why live
>>
>all these angenetteposters

youre probably thinking abot her feet now too, sick fucking cunts
>>
>>64297762
I really hope you are not just some young, hot, nymph who couldnt get the prize and are venting your anger on the internet. Kratz was truly the biggest piece of shit in all of this but some gold came out of it. All the brother did was suck the cops dick and shit on the Avery family while being oblivious.
>>
>>64297792
Cause she's not with you
>>
>>64297829
>ywn massage her feet after a long day of reporting
Why even live?
>>
>>64297519
>>64297525
Something about the case felt like both sides were trying to hide shit and at the end of the day you really couldn't belive either side of the story.

I also wasn't really clear on what the defense even was. Either these lawyers were shitty or the doc skimped on details but Kratz tore them apart. It seemed like their whole case was hinged on "well hey the bones kinda sorta looked like they could've been moved. And this key could've been planted but we have no real way to prove it. Also, a cop probably killed this bitch and the county police planted the evidence but we also have no way to prove that either. Please vote for us, jury!"
>>
>>64297921
the blood though, thats what got me. It didn't make any sense how it was located, and the tampered vial

Also, how the hell did Avery clean the scene so well except forgetting the fucking car was there and leaving the key in his house?
>>
>>64294329
Ding ding ding ding ding!
>>
>>64297921
The defense's job is to prove that he is not guilty of what is he is accused of. They did that by pretty much dismissing all the points Kratz brought up. The seemingly biggest thing that didnt go their way was the EDTA test but only 3/6 stains were tested and another expert says the tests arent conclusive and thats why they stopped doing them.

>>64297989
The key was obviously planted and judging by the picture of the car with a few random branches thrown on it that seems likely as well.
>>
>>64297921

If you can't believe either side of the story you can't convict him without any reason of doubt
>>
>>64297713
Now I am sad
>>
>>64294329
>So that one cop definitely found the RAV4 with her body in the back and framed Avery

That's actually a plausible situation.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/angenette/

found her instagram bros

no hot high test body pics but she's definitely a cute milf and has a lot of face pics. would wife/10
>>
>>64294739

Yeah I can imagine how you'd be sick of it. I was surprised the mom didn't do a deathbed confession or anything. What do you think is the most likely death scenario?

I think they were sexually abusing her for a long time, got too rough and she accidentally hit her head and died and they freaked out and made up a terrible story about what happened and faked all that stuff.
>>
>>64297231
Lmao desu senpai
>>
>>64298287
https://twitter.com/Angenette5/media

here is all the good stuff if you are willing to scroll past the shit
>>
>>64298415
god damn.. kids absolutely wreck a woman's body
>>
>>64295013
>Mom wrote the ransom letter. Because the FBI found a thrown away piece of paper of her fucking practicing it. She admitted she wrote the one in the trash 'to make sure I couldn't have possibly written the real one.'

Whoa whoa whoa what the fuck? How were they not indicted?
>>
I think the part that gave the whole thing away was Brendans' Cousin Kayla testifying in episode 9

She says Brendan confirmed that body parts were on the fire and they scattered them around together afterwards. But then she forgets that she was told to lie and then starts crying saying what she just said wasn't true.

I mean that pretty much wraps it up, right?
>>
>>64295048
>In a 2011 interview, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone stated that they regretted how the Ramseys were portrayed in that episode.
>>
File: 9005emily.jpg (300 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
9005emily.jpg
300 KB, 1000x1500
>>64297066
Emily Matesic is higher test t b h
>>
>>64297259

That was the worst part. All this guy wanted to do was watch wrestlemania - he would have said yes to anything.
>>
Is it me or did Avery's last girlfriend had a huge mom butt?
>>
>>64298490

I actually took that scene at face value.

She was crying because she realized she lied and completely screwed up Brendan's life - probably for attention.
>>
>>64298423

around what date? been scrolling fuckin forever
>>
>>64298607
>tfw Steven Avery can get a girlfriend while in fucking jail and I can't
>>
>>64298490
All we know for sure is she told that to Fassbender and Wiegert then Brendon "admitted" it during their interview. Now I dnot know why she would say that but she is even younger than Brendon and almost as dumb so how is anyone supposed to know if she willingly told them or they suggested it to her like they did with Brendon?
>>
>>64298570
>no chin
>close together eyes
>poor facial aesthetics

no
>>
>>64298641
Children don't typically lie on the stand without serious motivation.
>>
>>64298665
The more gaps that are revealed about the Avery's defense, and the more people try to explain those gaps in an attempt to prove Avery's innocence, the more this looks like other retarded docs like Food, Inc., just spreading misinformation and people gobbling it up.
>>
File: 1438010488281.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
1438010488281.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
>yfw Steven Avery gets more girls from prison than you
>>
>>64298761
what gaps in the defense? Do you seriously think that Brendon's confession was of his own will? Do you think they followed procedure and got all those answers honestly? The whole serious really is to just show the corruption and flaws of the justice system and to point out that there was no conclusive evidence, not to point out that they were 100% innocent.
>>
If you were Avery and were innocent, would you have killed yourself at this point?

I don't know how he can still keep hope at this point
>>
>>64298761
The defense shouldn't need to prove Avery's innocence, just generate doubt in the government's case
>>
>>64298884
If it was me, fuck yes. What's keeping me back now is friends and family.
>>
>>64298884
Prison is nicer than you think. It's not 24/7 ass rape and niggers. He probably just watches tv all day, hangs out and plays cards with relatively normal people. I bet he probably even has internet access sometimes.
>>
>>64298884
>>64298887

The general public assumes guilty until proven innocent, and that's how people get away with this shit
>>
>>64298884
>If you were Avery and were innocent, would you have killed yourself at this point?
fuck no, being in jail is way cooler than being dead. Sure you can't watch netflix, but you can make new jail friends and just hang out with them all day every day with free food and housing, no responsibilities and at least a library

Not that much different than being a child
>>
>>64298840
Brendan admitting that he did it to various family members after the confession.

The district court and the appellate court reviewed the findings and found no coercion in the confession.

So, yes, I believe the police followed procedure and got those answers honestly.

>The whole serious really is to just show the corruption and flaws of the justice system

And this is where the series erred because I didn't see really any "corruption and flaws of the justice system." There is SOME suggestion that some individuals within the police force (not the prosecutors or the judge, or even the whole police force) might have tampered with evidence, but it's iffy and not concrete whatsoever. There have been documented instances of corruption/flaws in the justice system, and those instances would better illustrate how the justice system is ACTUALLY flawed. Not a perceived flaw based on a biased documentary's representation of "the truth."
>>
>>64294198
There aren't many facts in this case unless you believe the cops, but in that case you've already taken a side.
>>
>>64298943
especially in central Wisconsin. Unless they bring all the Milwaukee gang criminals up north, its probably 90% white people
>>
>>64298887
You're lost in the trees from having watched the documentary.

The government presented evidence that this woman last saw Avery at his home. There was his blood in her truck, and her charred remains were on his property. The totality of the evidence does suggest Avery committed the crime. It's not like the government had no evidence.
>>
>>64298967
>The general public assumes guilty until proven innocent,
Then its pretty amazing that this documentary has convinced so many he is innocent

I went into it thinking he was guilty for sure because it was all over the Milwaukee news when I was a teenager there, and now I don't known
>>
>>64298415

You mean to tell me women age? GTFO.
>>
>>64299052
It's a documentary with an agenda, anon. Of course it's convinced "so many he is innocent." You can twist facts around so much to make it appear anything you want. That's what trial is all about, both sides pushing their story.

The same complaints made against the government and the trial for "convicting an innocent man" can be made against the documentary for twisting shit around. Nobody knows what exactly happened to Halbach except for Halbach's murderer. And all signs pointed to Avery, which got him convicted.
>>
>>64298423
>>64298663

b-bump, i wanna see the good shit ;_;
>>
>>64299052

Oh ja?
>>
>>64299161
ya
>>
>>64298943
he's probably shitposting ITT now
>>
Rec crime doc on Netflix plz
>>
File: blood.png (787 KB, 1279x715) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
787 KB, 1279x715
At episode 4 right now, how the fuck did this not get him out?
>>
>>64299299
The Staircase
>>
>>64295683
not happy how? like upset that anyone would insinuate it or that it might have actually happened
>>
>>64299727
cause they're a bunch of cucks
>>
>>64299758
Yeah, he was upset at the implication that cops would do such a thing. He is from the Milwaukee suburbs so not a rural area but probably only 1.5 hours away
>>
someone post those kratz leddit emails
>>
What does Laura Nirider's feet taste like?
>>
>>64300087

post more body pics

>she will never be your loyal wife who cooks for you and gives you handjobs
>>
>>64294329
>So that one cop definitely found the RAV4 with her body in the back
Probably not.

If they had the body they could have planted that, or at least planted her blood/hair etc.

Seems likely that Colbert found the car in the quarry with the burnt remains of Teresa
>>
>>64300270
Literally perfect MILF
>>
>>64300270
>ywn wake up to this glowing smile each morning
>>
>>64300270
d-do you want to come into my dungeon lair? :|
>>
>>64300395

she's so perfect bros. midwestern milf
>>
cunt deleted his posts
>>
>>64300581
no i didn't
>>
>there are people on this very thread that think that setting a cat on fire is an antecedent to murdering someone
>>
>Yeah.
>Yeah.
>Yeah.
>Yeah.
>Yeah.
>>
>>64300605

>murdering animals is not textbook psychopath behavior
>>
>>64300684
Would you call a vet a psychopath?
>>
>>64300605

Many violent criminals started out sadistically murdering animals before moving to people.

This is textbook psychopathic behavior.
>>
>>64300738
sure,, but there are probably way more people who abused cats and did nothing else
>>
>>64298884
>If you were Avery and were innocent, would you have killed yourself at this point?

A better question is if you met Avery in prison how would you react? would you believe him?
>>
>>64300733

do vets typically burn their fluffy patients alive?
>>
File: 1425876958208.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1425876958208.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>64297603
>find the key
>find
>>
>>64297921
>Kratz tore them apart
Kratz pls go
>>
>>64294268
basically he found the car first then moved it
>>
>>64294302
without brendan, Steve has an alibi so they had to take down brendan too
>>
>>64301184
>you will never hate Kratz to death.
>>
>>64300738
Many violent criminals started out eating bread, too.

Macdonald triad is pseudo-science garbage, you stupid cuck
>>
>>64299727
The court decides it's irrelevant and tosses it away as evidence.

The way they see it repeated dna tests could probably explain the needle puncture at the top.
>>
>>64301184
Seriously, the defense had no chance. Kratz knew what he was doing
>>
>>64301709
Well he is the prize.
>>
I couldn't spot the jew in all of this...
Is that why we know about this now /tv/?
>>
The only thing I don't get is where's the blood, vomit, hair, guts, or ANYTHING found from the murder taking place? Not a fucking microscopic piece of jizz was discovered in his bedroom? Just the key without any of her DNA and some q-tip swabs of blood in her car without any of his fingerprints. Isn't a conviction not supposed to take place unless there's not a shred of doubt?
>>
>>64302032
those jurors were just as brain dead as those two inbreds
>>
>>64302141
I guess that's all it comes down to. I'm not fired up over making sure those slugs are released from prison. I just wish we could see those cops fucking killed.
>>
Is there a source to some jurors being related to some of the police officers?
>>
>>64302276
Just 4chan and reddit. So it's bullshit.
>>
After this event, we get told this.
>>
File: 1343158932125.jpg (150 KB, 798x800) Image search: [Google]
1343158932125.jpg
150 KB, 798x800
>>64302342
it was quite the confession
>yeah
>>
>>64302032
Here is the problem I see.

Of all of the evidence the prosecution presented, only ONE piece of evidence pointed to him actually killing her, and that's the bullet fired from his gun with her blood. That is it. And it's a very weak piece of evidence, because it's not like he's the only person who could fire that gun.

Now, the rest of the evidence could suggest that he helped dispose of the body, but not murder. So basically if you ignore the rest of the evidence, you have a bullet with her blood, found in his garage fired from his gun. If I was on the jury, I would have a hard time convicting him off that.

I think the jury probably focused too much on how he was claiming he was framed, instead of the complete lack of substantial evidence in this case.
>>
>>64302455
Bingo. They lost because of three things:

1) Steven never got a fair jury of his peers. His name was tainted by the PR onslaught by the DA.

2) The EDTA "findings" were presented by a Dr. with the FBI. It made it seem legit even if that analytical chemist said there was no way it was.

3) The appeal that these were good cops who dindu nuffin. It would have impacted that jury. They want to believe that.

Then you find out that the excused juror said 3 people were incredibly stubborn about Steven being guilty. And they were probably the ones who were closest to the county sheriff's office. If what is being rumored about one of the jurors being the father of a county sheriff you can only hang your head in absolute fucking shame. What a shambles.
>>
>>64302596
>The EDTA "findings" were presented by a Dr. with the FBI. It made it seem legit even if that analytical chemist said there was no way it was
Is there any more research on this? That testimony was the biggest piece of evidence bringing me back to the state's side
>>
Brendan was such a fucking retard.
>>
>>64302641
They only tested three swabs. EDTA is only conclusive if they find something, that's why they rarely do the test.

If EDTA was found, obviously it points to a framing. So the fact that the results were negative adds nothing to the case.
>>
>>64302838
I mean what are the chances they would find nothing if there was EDTA there. I don't understand why they wouldn't test the vial from the previous evidence as a control
>>
>>64302924
I'm not an expert, but based on the testimony of that one woman, it sounds like you need a substantial volume of blood to be certain that a sample does not have EDTA.

Obviously the vial would have EDTA, however, three swabs off of 6 of the samples in the RAV4 is probably not a good test sample to detect if EDTA was used.

I'm not convinced that that evidence wasn't planted there. If you want to know more about EDTA, you'll have to do the research yourself.
>>
Is there a chance Avery might get out because someone might reopen the case or make one against the department?
>>
It amazes me how people work honestly.

Regardless of whether or not he murdered Teresa Halbach he was imprisoned falsely for 18 years.

He should receive every compensation for the failure of the state in that instance.

It doesn't fucking matter if later down the line it turns out his character may not be impeccable, he was still wronged, the system still failed. Even if he murdered Teresa it does not make it OK to wrongly imprison him for the eighteen years prior and does not warrant a change in attitude towards him for that wrong.

Near half expect for Brendan to be forced to take an IQ test and for it come back that he is clinically retarded.
>>
>>64303223

Probably only if there is similar evidence to his first wrongful conviction or the real murderer confesses and has secret evidence that he did it
>>
>>64303336
>he was imprisoned falsely for 18 years.
12. 6 of those were for illegal possession of a firearm. Not that 12 years isn't bad, but let's just keep the facts straight here.

And I'm not sure what you want. He was given a fair trial, you want him to be able to commit murder because he was wrongly imprisoned?
>>
>>64303429
>He was given a fair trial,
Well thats up for debate
>>
>>64303470
What's to debate?

The judge was fair, he had very good lawyers, the jury deliberated for over 20 hours, evidence like Brendan Dassey's testimony was thrown out because it wasn't fair.

What wasn't fair? Just because he lost, and may be innocent, doesn't mean the trial was unfair.
>>
File: jump in my mouth.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
jump in my mouth.webm
3 MB, 854x480
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonn%C3%A8s_murders_and_disappearance

What are your thoughts on this, gaiz?
>>
File: ultimate fedora.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ultimate fedora.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>64303625

>i wanna make flowers on you, m'lady
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.