[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play Lady Gaga in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: lady-gaga-muppet-show.png (323 KB, 396x314) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-muppet-show.png
323 KB, 396x314
Who will play Lady Gaga in the inevitable biopic?
>>
John goodman
>>
taylor swift
>>
She missed her chance to have a movie. Spice Girls made a movie at the right time in their career. I don't even know what Lady Gaga does anymore. Is she still singing?
>>
>>64293923
Serious answer: Jared Leto would do it for oscars
>>
is it true she had a penis?
>>
>>64294646
She did a fuckload of classical hits, Broadway songs, and Christmas carols I think, with a small orchestra and other singers (I'm assuming they're fancy celebrities), and has done this season of American horor story
>>
>>64294697
YES
>>
Lady GaGa.
>>
>>64294850
She ruined AHS this season.
>>
>>64294646
She's still like top 10 highest earning celebrities
>>
>>64295183
Which goes to show you that if you abandon all dignity and are a often nude talentless whore you make the big bucks in the music industry.
ie. Madonna,Miley,Nikki Minaj, etc.
>>
eddie redmayne
>>
>>64295542
Her music ain't that bad m8, gr8 voice and can actually play instruments
>>
>>64295605
If she didnt walk around in her underwear all the time she wouldnt be half as popular as she is now.
>>
I want to fuck her so bad.
>>
>>64295670
Maybe.

But, the euros would have lapped her music right up even if she was wearing burqa everywhere.
>>
>>64293923
John Trovlta
>>
>>64295577
Dubs conferm
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.