[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE THE MONSTER IS CONNECTED TO SEX FOR SOME REASON THAT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: it_follows_3-1.jpg (27 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
it_follows_3-1.jpg
27 KB, 620x349
>DUDE THE MONSTER IS CONNECTED TO SEX FOR SOME REASON THAT'S NEVER EXPLAINED LMAO

>DUDE THE MONSTER CAN APPEAR AS ANYONE BUT ALWAYS APPEARS IN THE MOST CONSPICUOUS FORM POSSIBLE LMAO

>DUDE MASH-UP OF TECHNOLOGY TO CREATE OUT-OF-TIME SETTING MAO

>DUDE LONG SCENES WITH NO DIALOG LMAO

shit/10
>>
>>64292939
>DUDE WHAT IF A SLASHER MOVIE WAS ABOU SEX LMAO
meanwhile, every other slasher movie ever was already about sex
>>
>>64292979

This one was either about rape trauma or sex diseases

maybe both
>>
You forgot
>DUDE SYNTHESIZER MUSIC LMAO
>>
>why does a movie not make the villian as boring as possible to be more realistic
>>
>>64292939
>>64292979
>>64293016
>>64293038

What was the last good horror movie you saw?
>>
>>64292939

Were you in the other thread before? Again, what, was the movie too advanced for you? It's shallower than a kiddie pool.

>>64293083

Berberian Sound Studio
>>
this "dude lmao" meme is really starting to piss me off
>>
>>64293120
Berberbian Sound Studio is so fucking good, underrated unfortunately
>>
>>64293120
It Follows was 10x better than BSS.
>>
>>64292939
>DUDE THE MONSTER IS CONNECTED TO SEX FOR SOME REASON THAT'S NEVER EXPLAINED LMAO

That doesn't need an explanation. A monster can be related to anything the creator wants it to. What a retarded complaint.
>>
>dude impressionist storytelling
>dude you're a moron
>duuuuuude nitpicking plotholes cinemasins lol
>duuuude i want consistent rules in my fantasy movies because i grew up with videogames and this shit triggers my autism
>duude ive literlaly (literally) nevr had sex (sexual intercourse) desu (desu senpai)
>>
This is the most plebby critism i've ever heard. It wouldn't be interesting if they explained exactly what the thing was and why it stalked people, it's better leaving it mysterious.

>LONG SCENES WITH NO DIALOG
I see, op is 13 and forgot his ADD meds. Go watch Star Wars again.
>>
>>64293161
No. Though if you argue it is because of the ending then we can talk about it
>>
For fuck's sake this board needs to be nuked
>>
>>64293169

>>64293169

>The monster attacks the last person who had sex because [redacted]

How you want your screenplay, senpai?
>>
>>64293161

>It Follows
>better than BBS

You're crazy, and I say that as someone that actually likes It Follows. I just spent two fucking threads defending and explaining that movie to people. Berberian Sound Studio is a modern masterpiece of horror.
>>
>it follows
>good

Fuck off plebs and neck yourselves
>>
>>64292939
It was pretty bad.

But it's also really old and not news at all. Make a horror general and bitch about it.
>>
>>64293083
It Follows
>>
>>64293083

Beyond the Black Rainbow

I wanted to like Starry Eyes and Under the Skin but both were made of broken promise and failure to have impact
>>
>>64293538
>Beyond the Black Rainbow
Where can I watch that?
>>
File: 1449426278833.jpg (25 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1449426278833.jpg
25 KB, 552x594
>>64292939
Take the movie as it was every other horror movie. What do they have in common? Usually when people fuck, they usually die. This movie tries to explain every other horror movie.
>>
>>64293579
Used to be on Netflix.
>>
>>64293297
Once again, there's absolutely no need to explain that. That's the rules of the creature the writer created. It's not a plothole or an error in the script. It's the basic conceit of the movie.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.