[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I. Am. Disturbed. ITT: films you should watch alone I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: thedanisher.jpg (13 KB, 296x444) Image search: [Google]
thedanisher.jpg
13 KB, 296x444
I.
Am.
Disturbed.

ITT: films you should watch alone I guess
>>
>play handicapped man in inspirational based on a true story biopic
>play gender dysphoric man in inspirational based on a true story biopic

this nigga just wants to start an oscar collection
>>
> "o-one ticket for The D-Danish Girl please"
>>
A Serbian Film disturbed, or...?
>>64292343
Next up is a period piece about racism and magical creatures right?
>>
I want to fuck Eddie Redmayne's boipucci
>>
>>64292388
>*alarm starts beeping*
>>
>>64292579
i think im a girl
therefore, i am a girl
>>
>>64291874
There's some pretty nice shots to be honest
>>
http://www.avclub.com/review/danish-girl-cant-figure-itself-out-228543

>And yet the movie resists the one thing that could prove that it has some guts—namely, it resists turning Lili Elbe into an object of desire herself.
>A reader can probably parse out here that The Danish Girl is fundamentally about needing to become something more perfect and beautiful, and that said thing happens to be a sexual identity (again, in both senses of sexual) that is devoid of sex.

there's no actual hot or sexy scenes with the tranny so what's the point?
>>
>>64291874
How did redmayne go from being in a watchowski movie to winning an oscar to being an oscarbait tranny?
That shit blows my mind
>>
I enjoyed this a lot desu
>>
The main actor range is pretty good tbqhfamily members, I would like to see him playing a badass of some sort to see if he can pull it off, maybe a gangster, dunno.
>>
>>64291874
This was painful to watch. Like every fucking scene where he's in a dress. He can't pass worth a shit.
>>
File: Womb-1.jpg (352 KB, 1600x840) Image search: [Google]
Womb-1.jpg
352 KB, 1600x840
Please.
1/3
>>
the movie simply doesn't work without vikander
>>
I have to watch 2001 a space oddessey by myself, nobody wants to watch the beginning of the film.
>>
>>64291874

HOLY SHIT JUST NOW I REALIZED Q WAS IN THIS
>>
Came to /tv/ looking for a thread for Anomalisa, but it relates to this topic too.

Don't see it with a supposed loved one, it will get real uncomfortable.
>>
>>64294862

Why is that? I know nothing about Anomalisa
>>
>>64295108
Its just a stopmotion movie, don't worry about it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.