[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FN2187
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1447x1102) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1447x1102
FN2187
>>
i laffed

bump
>>
AND I'M
>>
jesus christ
>>
Your helmet's up and you're on duty, you scum
You know what that means
>>
>>64291255
Saw this earlier today. No portions.
>>
Look down. Look down you'll always be a traitor

Look down look down your here until you're loyal.
>>
>>64291255
NOW FN24601
Your time is up and and the latrines are done, you know what that means?
Yes it means I'z free
No!
Follow to the letter your disciplinary, this badge of shame you'll show it to you die.
It warns your are traitorous scum.
I took my helmet offffff.
In that suit I would heat to death, I was sweating.
You will sweat again! unless you learn the meaning of the order!
I will know the meaning of those 23 years, a slave of the order.
Five years for what you did, the rest because you tried to run yes fn24601
My name is Finndu Calrissian
And I'm Phasma! Do not forget my name, do not forget me
FN24601.
>>
>>64293288
BRAVO BRAVO
>>
>>64293288
Volcaroo cover when?
>>
>>64293360
If you want it, do it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.