[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chloe Moretz Career General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
What movies should she do next?
>>
>>64290449
>those linebacker shoulders
>>
MUH WAIFU
>>
chloe x lia when
>>
>>64290597
shoulders are the most underrated part of women, a good frame looks amazing
>>
>>64290449
is she beefing up to star in some football movie
>>
Wide as a door
>>
A film starring Hayley Atwell and Alexandra Daddario as her tormentors that make fun of her tiny tiny breasts and her large unfeminine shoulders until she snaps and goes on a shooting spree.
>>
>>64291430
you mean strapon spree?
>>
Random Marvel or DC capeshit.
>>
>>64290647
FRIDGE
>>
>>64290449
NFL movie
>>
>>64291430
will this have a scene though where all 3 of them are naked and Chloe is forced to oil up both of Hayley and Alexandra's breasts while they mock her for being flat chested
>>
i had sex with chlomo 48 hours ago, AMA
>>
widegirl is wiiiide.
>>
>>64290449
I fucked Chloe on a beach once...pussy and ass..very nice...
>>
>>64290449
BLACKED.com
>>
I can't wait for the 5th Wave to do such underwhelming numbers that she starts to fade into obscurity.

Although that stupid Disney Mermaid movie will probably resuscitate her career back to life.
>>
>>64292018
She will never fade.
Also, you should get aids from Sheen and die.
>>
>>64291156
is this the new feet? wouldn't surprise me, you retards come up with the dumbest shit to pretend to be aroused over
>>
>>64291078

lia should take her samoan ass back to mexico
>>
>>64290449
She's doing Carruth's new movie so that's cool.
>>
>>64291883
No but there is a scene where they are all naked in a steam room and Chloe is jealously eyeing their large breasts as sweat dribbles down and off them
Then they pick up the hot rocks with towels and stuff them up her pussy and ass hole.
>>
>>64292123
>She will never fade.

All actresses careers will diminish to some extent when their looks begin to fade, and she was never much to look at in the first place.

Additionally, she has no talent to fall back on. If she's wise she will milk every second of her fame but she can't seem to pick a project with box office potential to save herself.

Either that or she's the box office poison for her movies.
>>
>>64292224
>pretend
shoulders are one of the hottest body parts
>>
Biopic on Dick Butkus.
>>
>>64292351
>and she was never much to look at in the first place.

That is factually untrue. She used to be very pretty. Before she started bulking.
>>
>>64290449
2bh i'd rather fuck the girl on the left
>>
>>64290449
>>64290449
Yo I saw her play Linebacker in concussion.
>>
File: hayley-atwell-609.jpg (691 KB, 936x1319) Image search: [Google]
hayley-atwell-609.jpg
691 KB, 936x1319
>>64292325
so mean
>>
>>64292584
I don't know. She has an unusual look and is uniquely attractive but I wouldn't say conventionally pretty. Made up her face can look very nice. She has an unappealing and masculine body though.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.