[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's the final veredict? I'm personally digging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
So, what's the final veredict? I'm personally digging it a lot.
>>
7/10 would watch another season
>>
>>64289434
Cool shit Taylor
>>
>>64289434

meh/10
>>
I really liked it

Little sister a cute
>>
>>64289495
the rule 34 will be glorious
>>
>>64289434
Scene where Bill hide's under his parents bed made the whole season

9/10
>>
It is okay
>>
It needed a shittier ending. Like, it was really bizarrely upbeat and it felt tacked on.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
it's decent, but i've never loved an animated series within 6 episdes. some shows have taken me several seasons to appreciate. this season should have had 12+ episodes.
>>
File: tumblr_n2woxsobR71seo7hdo1_500.gif (439 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2woxsobR71seo7hdo1_500.gif
439 KB, 495x371
i like the dog, reminds me of the dog from mission hill.
just loud and dumb.
>>
I thought it was great! I'd love to see more of the Netflix original series F is for Family.
>>
>>64289728
My thoughts exactly. Took pretty much 10 episodes for me to start liking Jack Horsedude.

>>64289767
Hey Bill, you're a funny guy senpai
>>
Needed more episodes to flesh out some of the characters more, and the world in general. If they are planning on keeping it at 6 per season, then they have to drop certain character's storylines. Bill's bully scenes, and when Bill was under his parent's bed were highlights.
Overall it's a solid start, but I wanted and expected more.
>>
I gave it a 2/5 stars on Netflix. I really like Bill Burr but apart from a handful of pretty funny jokes (the jewish German's tattoo being his kill count is the only one that comes to mind), it wasn't good.
>>
I don't why people think Bill Burr is funny.
>>
Relentless grim and humourless.

I wont be watching a second season, if there is one.
>>
>>64290474
because you're the type of person that writes like that.
>>
pretty meh, something to watch when you just want to veg out on pizza and depression.
>>
>>64289646

he lost his job m8
>>
>>64290523
>Relentless grim
What? It wasn't grim in the slightest.

Anyway it was alright, I hope they get a season 2 because I think it has potential. Better than most retro sitcoms in that they didn't spend a shitload of time going "Hey it's back in the 70s WINK WINK" unless the plot needed it like how they got an Answering Machine.

Burr's father character had the best lines as expected, the mother and the chode older brother were kinda half-developed IMO. The daughter and the younger son were pretty good. They should get rid of the retard hick kids though I just didn't think they were funny.
>>
>>64289434
I wanted it to focus more on life in the 70's but it just seemed to be all over the place.

I didn't like the animation style they used, like the actual movements. They look like they are obviously made of different layers that have pivot points and were made in Flash MX 2003.

6/10
>>
I was starting to get into it but then it fucking stopped, guess they got me on board season 2, i guess.
>>
>>64291306
>They look like they are obviously made of different layers that have pivot points and were made in Flash MX 2003.
Yeah that's the definitely downside to computer animation taking over hand drawn, you feel that especially with Bob's Burgers.

I watched an episode of King of the Hill recently and ended up being really impress by the perspective shots that the director used. Things like that are gone with cheaper computer work.
>>
>>64289434
>shilling this show yet again
Fuck off Netflix
>>
Personally, I'm a huge Bill Burr fan, and I just love how Frank is essentially Bill. If he ever decided to have children, of course.
Don't know why Netflix seems to think 6 episodes makes up a season though.
>>
>on Netflix
>can't even find whatever show this is
nice marketing, Netflix.
>>
>>64291691
Could be worse. W/ Bob and David only had four episodes (5 if you could the behind the scenes feature).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.