[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to bet Luke went into hiding because he was cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Luke 2.png (292 KB, 511x496) Image search: [Google]
Luke 2.png
292 KB, 511x496
Who wants to bet Luke went into hiding because he was cucked and couldn't bring himself to find out if his wife's daughter was his?
>>
Who wants to bet OP is a fag?
>>
I hope Rei isn't his daughter

that would be shit
>>
>>64288979
she literally has to be. their stories are completely parallel.
>>
>>64288017
Yes. I'm sure that is the exact reason they will give
>>
>>64289127
And that's exactly why it's shit. Why would Luke do somethin like this to his daughter? Couldn't he at least find her a caring adoptive family like he and Leia had, and leave her as a slave to rot in the desert?

I refuse to believe Luke is this cruel.
>>
>>64289338
>and leave her
and NOT leave her
>>
>>64289338
Abrams turned Luke into a completely irresponsible asshole.
>>
>>64288017
>rey
>luke's kid

this nigga doesn't even star wars

pottery stacks on the side of rey being ben's brother
han's 'job offer' was basically father/daughter bonding
rey hugs leia at the end for about 4 minutes

rey was born right after ben left for luke's training (ben = 10ish). ben trains for 5-10 years. rey was hidden on jakku after ben's training failed just like luke was hidden on tatooine - ben and snootch would have hunted and killed her if they knew about her

rey is a solo
>>
>>64289735
I think Han would recognize his fucking daughter
>>
>>64288017

Luke literally looks like he has been drinking hard liquor for the past 30 years.
>>
>>64289821
After all that responsibility, I'd turn to drinking too.
>>
>>64289781
you didn't pick up that he and leia did? look at the job offer scene again. he knows exactly what he's doing, he's just doing it in a very 'i know'-ish way.
>>
>>64289781
I think he did but he pretended like he didn't. They set everything up to make it seem like Luke is the father, only for Disney to hit us with the twist in 8. Then 9 consists of Disney shoving all 8 inches of rabid Mickey cock right down our throat.
>>
Jedis can't get laid though.
>>
>>64289735
>Ben is Jacen
>Rey is Jaina
>Rey in the light
>Ben in the dark
>>
>>64289735
but no

anakin
-lives on shitty desert planet
-slave
-a natural at a bunch of shit

luke
-sort of slave
-natural at some shit

rey
-slave
-natural at a bunch of shit

this really isn't rocket fucking science. rey is lukes daughter like luke was anakins son.
>>
>>64289338
the patriarchy is often cruel to women
>>
>>64290297
>set up father/daughter dynamic
>literally not a single possible mother mentioned or even alluded
i think you underestimate how stupid studios assume their general audience it
>>
>>64290297
>luke, i am your father
>rey, i am your sister
Checkmate, athiests.
>>
>>64290297
Are you forgetting that even if she was Han and Leia's kid, she'd still be related to both of the people you mentioned?
>>
>>64290513
no thats just more poetry.

leia and han had ben who is dark side.

luke and someone had rey who is light side.

Rey and ben fighting is the embodiment of vader/anakin, their grandfather, who had both light and dark inside him

>>64290401
what the fuck are you even going on about? who the fuck would be reys sister
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.