[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good series of 2015 like this piece of art?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
Any good series of 2015 like this piece of art?
>>
I just finished this

A lot of the dialogue is weak and the show has too many unlikable characters

However it has some powerful moments, the best soundtracks of any TV show in recent memory and lots of potential.

Eliot, druggie chick and QT anal loving therapist are the only characters I like in the show. Even then Eliot frustrates me a lot. Nazi guy is ok sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x371
>dumb show written for fat lowest common denominator Americans
>"""""""art""""""

Literally every single television show is "We Want the Big Bang Theory Audience" except maybe Fishing with John, Xavier Renegade Angel, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Mr Robot looks like one of the most pandering shows ever made. I wouldn't know, since I haven't watched it
>>
>>64287899

>I'm black btw :)
>>
Mr. Memebot is a show genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic.

This is a comedy at best and it should be deemed as plebbe shit.

The only scene I didn't forgot was the "I see ur using gnome i'm a kde fag myself".
Which was shit anyways because he was using gnome2 which is deprecated since 2011.
And the rice used looked like something out of 2006
>>
>>64287966
This is bait but I agree with it 100%.
>>
>>64287966

>2016
>Baiting this hard.
>>
>>64287912
This show lends the audience a fair amount of credit. You're expected to infer certain things from certain scenes.
Also Eliot treats the audience by saying something along the lines of "but you already knew that" for certain plot reveals and hes right 100% of the time. No cheap tricks thus far it's fairly straight forward.
>>
>>64287966
>Which was shit anyways because he was using gnome2 which is deprecated since 2011.

It was gnome classic. no one uses the other interface.
>>
File: canbus-hack.png (533 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
canbus-hack.png
533 KB, 1280x720
>>64288179
gnome classic doesn't have the system menu on the top panel because it's accessed from the session applet.

It's gnome2/mate on the fsociety computer and the same setup but with menubar hidden/replaced with bunch of pointless icons on his home computer
>>
>>64287966
this long complicated post proves how much you love this show. Don't try to deny it.
>>
Anyway this should be a dubs thread.
Look at all these numbers.
Fantastic!
>>
>>64288511
yes i watched the entire 1st season

you can't make a good show about hacking/cracking since the process of it is not interesting at all
>>
>>64287899
>>64287966
>>64288033
>>64288477
>>64288511
>>64288600
>>
>>64288660
thanks for all those (You)s lad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.