[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really don't like this >"The prequels were good"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
I really don't like this
>"The prequels were good"
meme

I know people are mad that SW7 didn't have the balls
to do something new,
but just because the prequels did something new,
does not make them good

They are trash films.
Only autistic people defend them.
>>
>>64287454
Or, you know, people who are smarter than you enjoy the prequels and you being butthurt that it didn't cater to you specifically doesn't mean it's trash.

Tell your mom you 'owned' some people online who had the audacity to like the star wars prequel trilogy. I'm sure she'll be proud.
>>
And he was a good friend
>>
>>64287454
No you autistic bag of retardation. Just because something was a different kind of shit doesn't mean it was better.
>>
It's treason then.
>>
If it's not going to be new, don't do it at all. The OT don't need a reboot.
>>
anything star wars is trash
prove me wrong
>>
>>64287649
No memeing in my thread please.
>>
it's not a meme, you just call it that because of your inability to cope with taste that isn't yours
>>
The prequels were pretty bad, but still much better than A New Hope 2.0: Disney Boogaloo
>>
>>64287454
this
b
h
>>
Why can't they be equally as bad for different reasons?
>>
>>64287454
>Only autistic people defend them.
Only an autist thinks in absolutes.
>>
>>64288249
It's a lame meme, bro.
Give it up.
>>
>>64287454
I am sorry that reddit is down again OP. Just wait a little, hopefully then everything will be ok again and you don't have to feel so stupid.
>>
>>64288342
>>64288249
>>
>>64288422
Im not a /tv/ cuck like you who will accept every stupid meme to fit in.
>>
>>64287454
Hello fellow low IQ poster. Let me elucidate to you why you are just nothing but a systemic drone and a victim of your nigh-nonexistent faculties.

Indeed. The incessant meme that is being perpetuated in popular culture is just the result of coming to terms with how majestically grand the prequels actually are. Imagine something being so out of line in terms of how big and great it is that the pendulum that is the reaction people have toward it swings on the other end of the spectrum in order not to receive a system shock. It's relieving to give in to peer pressure so the one's feeble mind does not fail completely. The path of least resistance has always proved to be the best remedy for a mind and intellect that is not yet ready to grasp the full extent of glory. Just wait OP until evolution has weeded out this gene that accounts for this behavior and humanity will finally see behind the blinding curtain that is reddit what ingenuity they unfortunately missed out on in eons past. You'll probably not benefit from this in your lifetime anymore, but rest assured, future civilizations (barring your non-existent offspring hopefully) will live a better life than you.
>>
>>64288422
You're defending this.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs
Are you a fucking child?
>>
>>64288509
>who will accept every stupid meme to fit in.
>accepts le prequel hate meme blindingly

It's ok reddit.
>>
>>64288560
That's a fact. Not a meme, my friend.
>>
>>64287753
It's literally the reason this meme is spawning tho.

They were disappointed with SW7 and now they want Lucas and his crazy ideas back.
>>
>>64288869
>twists logic and reality to his liking in typical redditor fashion

Not nice to meet you reddit.
>>
>>64288993
You're memeing is triggering me.
>>
>>64289077
>gets triggered

Reddit has arrived.
>>
>>64289106
hehe xD
>>
>>64288342
maybe, but thank you for proving my point. I should say though the "with taste that isn't yours" can be dropped, it's more just the inability to cope. Reread your posts
>>
>>64289151
epic
>>
There is value in the prequels.

They weren't just a vehicle for toys, though it's eays to see them as one.

They aren't particularly good but they are distinct and memorable and that's why I like them.
>>
Episode 3 was good.
>>
Star Wars is 70% aesthetics 20% nostalgia 10% something else.

TFA got that mostly right so it's good Star Wars.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.