[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it what was the relevance of the girl in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I don't get it

what was the relevance of the girl in the yellow dress, what relation was she to the first bf?

if you pass it on through having sex why didn't it pass on to Greg straight away like it did to Jay?

how come the first bf could see Jay's vision in the abandoned parking lot after they have sex?

how come the thing that went into Greg's house went in a man and it was his mum who answered? and how come she could see that one too?

why did she bang the three dudes on the boat?

why did she bang paul?

were they being followed in the end?

how come a gunshot didn't kill the girl in the lake or the man the first time in the pool? what was with all the blood?

jesus christ what a shitty film
>>
i want to eat the sisters pussy
>>
>>64283177

Damn dude, you suck at watching flicks. Try to devote your full attention next time, close /tv/ if you can. Slow it down to 1.00x speed.
>>
>>64283177
You can't kill it. It bleeds and can be momentarily stopped. That's it.

The ending is ambiguous, the implication is that they will keep passing it to each other and watch each other's back. You can't kill or get rid of the monster, the same way you can't cure an STD.

She banged Paul out of guilt.

She banged the dudes on the boat because she was scared.
>>
1. If you pay attention, she's the girl in the picture with Hugh. So he probably gave it to her.

2. It took its time getting there. The shit walks, you know.

3. Once you have it, you can forever see it, hence how Hugh picked out that girl Jay couldn't see at the movie theater.

4. It changes shape, a lot. Again, once you have it, you can always see it.

5. Pass it on to buy some more time.

6. He earned it, and passed it on anyway just in case his master plan failed.

7. Unknown. The movie is very ambiguous about many thing, which leads to people shitting on it. Funnily enough, there are the exact same people that bitch that a movie is too explained out, as in "C'MON MAN HOW COULD THEY KNOW THAT?" Some faggots are never happy.

8. You'll notice water plays a prevalent theme throughout the movie. Jay gets real thirsty after catching it. That one Follower form is dripping wet and pissing. After seeing it, Jay gets real thirsty again. Perhaps water is it's kryptonite? Like, had to be shot in the water or something? Again, I don't know. The movie is purposely ambiguous.

9. Proving you're one of those faggots I mentioned in Seven.
>>
>>64283502
>She banged the dudes on the boat because she was scared.

Even this is ambiguous. She may not have. The fact that she even stooped so low as to consider it is the point.
>>
>>64283177
It is SJW propaganda for AIDS awareness

thats all

They don't care about making a coherent movie
>>
>>64283548
>SJW propaganda for AIDS awareness

Care to expand on that?
>>
>>64283548

The film is about childhood being over and knowing that you're going to die. This isn't even some deep hidden message. It's literally spelled out for you several times in the movie.
>>
>>64283177
bad post OP
>>
>>64283667

I actually agree w that anon in part that it's a clear metaphor for STD's and the associated dread and terror, just don't get the SJW/AIDS thing.

I haven't seen your interpretation before but it makes sense too. At least mortality in general.
>>
>>64283755

The fucking fart friend literally says it as the last line for the fucking movie. This isn't some song by The Darkness. Even the director has said it's about childhood's end and death.
>>
>>64283792

Ok bud, calm down. The death/mortality thing makes sense, but it's clearly, explicitly, obviously also about STD's. Have you ever had one? They suck and lead to a lot of those dreadful feelings. And i'm just talking HPV.
>>
>>64283548
Isn't AIDs awareness and scaremongering over sex more of a conservative thing?
>>
>>64283177
0/10
>>
>>64283868

I'm 36 and posting aggressively on 4chan. You think I've even been near a female this decade?
>>
>>64283868

Degenerate please go
>>
File: It Follows1.webm (3 MB, 1200x502) Image search: [Google]
It Follows1.webm
3 MB, 1200x502
>>64283255
the actress is like 13
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.