[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh god, what the fuck is this shit? http://channelawesome.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CriticVII.png (126 KB, 661x304) Image search: [Google]
CriticVII.png
126 KB, 661x304
Oh god, what the fuck is this shit?

http://channelawesome.com/star-wars-episode-vii-the-force-awakens-nostalgia-critic/
>>
>>64282222
Those replies in the comment section are some of the worst I've ever seen.
>>
I'm glad Brad Jones is attached to this. It's the only way you'll get me to watch this shit channel.
>>
>>64282222
Oh for fuck's sake! Why can't Doug just fucking retire?
>>
>>64282222
>17 minutes reenactment of the entire movie
>3 minutes of talking about it

seems kinda pointless making a long synopsis
>>
>>64282222
tldw:
>it's a rips off the OT plot lines
>but that's a good thing because it means they have to come up with original stuff next time
>>
>>64283958
the last two things he'll have on his job is this shit and being a janitor

if he retires, he'll be doing nothing for the rest of his life
>>
Based Doug
>>
>>64284134
Kevin Smith does the same thing when he "reviews" a movie on his podcast.

I think it's an aspergers thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
>>64284440
t-thanks, sucka!
>>
is this uploaded somewhere that doesn't give money to douge?
>>
>>64284486
i'm an actual sperg who was diagnosed at 14
i don't find any of this shit funny nor will i ever do this if i try to become e-famous
>>
>>64282222
Yikes! That is rough.
>>
>>64284165
Just like every "professional" critic?
>>
>>64284165
did he forget the ot is a trilogy
>>
>>64284134
It would have been a funny review had he used clips from A New Hope to picture The Force Awakens. Like the mos eisley cantina for Takonada and Wuher for the negress alien grandma that sounds like a 20 year old imitating their grandma to make a bad joke.
>>
>>64285311
That would have been too difficult to comprehend for his autistic fanbase
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.