[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tatooine >Dantooine Was that a real thing in script?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tarkin seduces leia.jpg (10 KB, 354x270) Image search: [Google]
tarkin seduces leia.jpg
10 KB, 354x270
>Tatooine
>Dantooine

Was that a real thing in script? When I was a kid I thought that Carrie Fisher just made a mistake like Coruscant=Coroosant but nobody cut that.
>>
>>64282155
I thought -tooine was a common toponymic suffix in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>64282322
Same
>>
>>64282155
>Kazakhstan
>Pakistan

Was that a real thing in script? When I was a kid I thought that National Geographic just made a mistake like Hungary=Hungry but nobody cut that.
>>
>>64282155
James Rolfe?

Fun fact, the ILM guys called it 'Carooscant' in pre-production too.
>>
Dantooine is an actual planet in the Sar Wars universe. In the KOTOR series there's a Jedi academy there, though that's a few thousands years before evisode IV.
>>
>>64282155
>Poortugal
>Moortugal

Was that a real thing in script? When I was a kid I thought that National Geographic just made a mistake like Alberto Barbosa=WE WUZ KANGZ but nobody cut that.
>>
>>64282155
>North Korea
>South Korea

Was that a real thing in script? When I was a kid I thought that Kim Jong Un just made a mistake like Food=Foot but nobody cut that.
>>
>>64282155

>Alpha Centauri
>Proxima Centauri

Was that a real thing in script etc.
>>
>/tv/
>reddit

Was that a real thing in script? When I was a kid I thought that moot just made a mistake like feminine penises = actual females but nobody cut that.
>>
>"Oh great. That bitch mispronounced the name again! I guess we'll just going to have to add another planet to our universe!"
>>
>>64282453

lmao nerd
>>
File: 1436385998966.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1436385998966.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>64282423
good post
>>
>>64282155
It's like the Star Wars equivalent of the Germanic -land and Persian -stan suffixes, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>Auckland
>Oakland

Was that a real thing in script?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.