[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In an alternate universe where Kylo Ren admired his grandmother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: PXQEhVN.png (610 KB, 540x640) Image search: [Google]
PXQEhVN.png
610 KB, 540x640
In an alternate universe where Kylo Ren admired his grandmother instead of his grandfather
>>
underrated post
>>
>>64279358
What I don't get is why didn't Force Ghost Anakin just show up and slap the shit out of him for being a retarded faggot and worshiping his evil Vader side?
>>
>>64279411
>>64279358
Reddit pls go
>>
did you take this from reddit? link me to the post so i can upboat it. :^)
>>
He's compelled to become a senator and debate trade negotiations. He's resentful to his mother and keeps yelling at her "Vote of no confidence!"
>>
>>64279439
Yea why don't all the force ghost jedis just show up and solve everything right?
>>
>>64279358
this is the most reddit post i've seen in a while
>>
>>64279481
There's only 4 canon force ghost jedi, and one of then never showed up in the original trilogy.
>>
>>64279439
there has to be balance in the force, it was Kylo's destiny to join the dark side.
>>
>>64279439
He might. I can see that happening in two ways. One is Anakin shows up briefly to plead with Kylo to change his ways. The other is Kylo sees a very angry (with him) looking Anakin as he lays dying. It sounds like something they'd do.
>>
>>64279358

Darth Phorusrhacos
>>
>>64279358
Why did you cut the 9gag watermark?
>>
If parallel universes are true, do they still obey our laws of reality? Are there infinite parallel universes where we just spontaneously develop superhuman abilities? Are there universes where I just explode for no reason right now, covering my apartment in red viscera?

If all universes still obey the normal laws of thermodynamics and physics, that's not -every- possibility now, is it?
>>
>>64279439
JJ has said that Kylo idolizes Darth Vader, not Anakin Skywalker. The reason he seems so terrified of being "seduced" by the light side of the Force, is because that's how Darth Vader fell. Even if Anakin showed up as a force ghost, Kylo wouldn't listen to him. In his mind, Anakin not only betrayed the dark side, but Vader as well.
>>
>>64279439
kylo's a double agent
>>
>>64279439
Because the Force Ghost of Palpatine possessing dead Vader's body told Ani to fuck off and keep hanging with his loser crew.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.