[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Paul Giamatti ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 5569243c2c55b.image.jpg (18 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
5569243c2c55b.image.jpg
18 KB, 300x358
What does /tv/ think of Paul Giamatti ?
>>
played the same character in same outta compton and love and mercy
>>
>>64278614
Anything he's in is worth watching just for his sake.
>>
Evil jew in two music biopics released in the same year
>>
>>64278661
Even Big Fat Liar?
>>
Has great line delivery and a top tier voice like Nathan Lane or Danny DeVito
>>
>>64278679
Especially Big Fat Liar.
>>
i love him in private ryan, sideways and the howard stern movie
>>
>>64278614

Love & Mercy was pretty fucking good, and Giamatti was perfect in it.

>Just make me a god damn Arnold Palmer
>>
>>64278808
GOD DAMMNIT BRIAN YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY
YOU THINK YOU'RE HUNGRY
>>
What is essential Giamatti-core?
>>
John Adams is the best miniseries of all time
>>
POP POP
BAM
>>
>>64278835

I thought that was just going to be standard biopic shit (and the Paul Dano parts pretty much were) but god damn, the John Cusack/Paul Giamatti parts were pretty fascinating
>>
>>64279082
You didn't like the Paul Dano parts?
I will agree that the cusack/giamatti dynamic was much more thrilling and a movie of its own
>>
best character in shoot 'em up
>>
>>64279213

They were very well-done, especially the early flare-ups/breakdowns of his mental illness. I just mean that all of that was the same type of thing you'd see in "Ray," "Walk the Line," etc which is a formula that has gotten pretty boring.

But cut together with the scenes from his later, non-famous life, it made for a much better and more interesting film than most "life of a famous person" movies. I really liked it
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1024x576
he was in singles
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.