[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Revenant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 690x460
So lets talk the ending. What you guys think? Also anyone else think tom hardy deserves a nom more than leo?
>>
>>64278556

I couldn't understand Hardy half the time. I don't even know why he was evil, for evil's sake?
>>
It was a pretty good ending, nothing polemic to talk about, the bad guy died and the world moves on.
>>
>>64278617
>I don't even know why he was evil

he tried to kill Leo because he was scared of the Indians catching up with them and it all escalated.
>>
Bear rape scene was shitty
>>
>>64278678

But then he tried to kill that White kid but the gun had no powder or whatever. He seemed nuts for no reason
>>
>>64278617
I will admit at the start i couldnt really make out what he was saying but as it moved on i understood him just fine. I dont think he was necessarily trying to be a bad guy. He was just mentally fucked up and only cared about himself
>>
>>64278617

He wasn't really "evil," he just cared a lot more about his own survival than Leo's. Leo was slowing them down, and he felt there was too much risk that they'd be caught by enemies or run out of supplies before they got where they were going
>>
>>64278556
Hardy overacts more than Leo, tbph. He needs to quit with the accent shit.
>>
>>64278778
I think he acted just fine for what had happened to his character. I feel like a lot of people overlook that half his head was ripped off and he seems really fucked up about it
>>
>>64278750

I think he got fucked up after being injured in the head.
>>
>>64278556

I think it was shit, along with the whole movie, and I have no idea how they took an average book and turned it into a terribad movie.
>>
> T R E E N I G G E R S
>>
>>64278617
From a certain point of view, it was Leo who was evil.
>>
dude I'm acting lmao

also the ending shit and has no point
>>
There aren't even any scenes of naked indian chicks with big black bushes with 5inch long straight hairs, shit movie.
>>
>>64278556
>anyone else think tom hardy deserves a nom more than leo?
no, because hardy was just as shit as ever
>>
>>64278556
don't think either of them really were oscar winning performances

maybe birdman-man will win for directing or adapted
>>
>>64278556
literally Gladiator in the woods
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.