[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Liberal propaganda >Waaaaaaaaaaah! The American justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: making a murderer.jpg (206 KB, 350x487) Image search: [Google]
making a murderer.jpg
206 KB, 350x487
ITT: Liberal propaganda

>Waaaaaaaaaaah! The American justice is so terrible! Not unlike Britain which sends people to prison for mean tweets or Canada where someone is being charged for disagreeing with feminists!
>>
>this is what butthurt republiƧucks actually believe

Cry more.
>>
It really is a liberal wankfest. I mean, would these people rather be tried in Mexico?
>>
>>64277298
>Thinks he has to censor the word cuck

Libcuck pls
>>
>>64277238

>other places are worse
>so we shouldn't even attempt to address flaws in our system

The whole reason America is great is because people do shit like this. They notice a problem, make sure other people are aware of it, and start the process of finding a solution. If everyone thought the way you do, we'd be a hell of a lot worse off than Britain right now
>>
>>64277238
>willing to defend sentencing someone for a crime they didn't commit twice just because muh feminists
It's almost as if...his rights end where your feelings begin.
>>
I thought series like this were just about the process of becoming a murderer, not some political wankfest.
>>
>>64277300
"Shit, why did you stab me in the shoulder?"
"Stop being such a crybaby. Would you rather that I stabbed in you in the eye?"
>>
>>64277357
America has problems, but so do many other countries. Every country is trying to solve their own problems, just like how America is - but this is clearly a propaganda piece to help support the crazies that hate the police and support BlackLivesMatter

>>64277362
Cuck pls
>>
>>64277325
>paying to use 4chan

holy shit, republicans are embarrassing.
>>
>>64277428
Everyone should be wary of the police, they are jackbooted thugs with endless amounts of power to ruin the lives of civilians.
>>
>>64277238
Cruel and Unusual should be repealed. The it'd be way easier to make money off the degenerates in US prisons.
>>
>>64277428

I agree that this felt pretty one-sided, and I've had very mixed feelings about this kind of "true crime" entertainment since the Paradise Lost docs first aired.

But there are very serious flaws in our criminal justice system, and people really do get fucked over like this all the time. Compared to the rest of the world, I agree, we're doing pretty damn good. But all systems are corruptible, real justice is a CONSTANT effort, and I do think stuff like this is important for bringing those flaws to the public attention.

And I think you're barking up the wrong tree by making it all about race. This affects anyone who ends up in a courtroom.
>>
>>64277549
Here's your (You)
>>
>>64277238
>2015
>not jailing everyone for no particular reason
>>
>>64277428
>shit he's on to me
>i look silly now
>how can i come back from this?
>c-cuck.
>>
>>64277466
if you spent less time on reddit you'd know cuck is no longer filtered, cuck
>>
>>64277428
>Support BlackLivesMatter
You do realize that Steven Avery is white, right?
>>
>>64277643
Obviously, but it plays into their victim complex.
>>
Just watched the final episode.

Where did you get the information that Teresa had gotten threatening calls, had voice mails removed and that her boyfriend/brothers were sketchy?
>>
>>64277599
thanx faŠ¼
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.