[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go see the movie with my dad >movie ends, everyone loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: D-i_GqpT.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
D-i_GqpT.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
>go see the movie with my dad
>movie ends, everyone loved it
>clapping in the theatre
>dad staring straight ahead at the screen
>all of a sudden loudly says "Are you kidding me?? What the hell was that??"
>turns to me
>"they just copied the first movie what the hell. How are they allowed to do that"
>tried to get his money back but it didn't work
>he's been complaining for the past 24 hours about it

is my dad autistic?
>>
>>64276995
No, he just isn't a braindead retard and has testosterone running through his veins
>>
>>64276995
That's a good plot. You have potential to write the next Star Wars film.
>>
Your dad is a wise man and a maverick

I felt roughly the same leaving the theater, not incensed but disappointed
>>
How did you get past the DNA scanners at the front? Being biologically related means you can't be a couple
>>
>>64276995
Your dad is redpilled and based
>>
>>64277156
You don't understand that meme.
>>
>>64277218
I just need to work the kinks out. I'll get em next time.
>>
>>64276995
>lying on the internets
>>
>>64276995
i saw it the day after opening night. the theater was completely silent. no applause, no laughing. when i walked in i heard some guy trying to defend it with his buddies and i knew it wasnt going to be good. only memorable scene was Hux's speech. your dads right
>>
>>64276995
he's right. i felt the same way to a lesser extent
>>
>>64277050
>Testosterone is bad
>>
Based.
>>
>>64277384
How the fuck did you get that from that post?
>>
>>64277384
>reading comprehension
>>
>>64276995
>go see the movie with my gf
>han solo dies
>people yell OH NO
>I want to look cool and I shout "HELLO REDDIT" at the top of my lungs
>everyone tells me to shut the fuck up
>>
>>64277384
Holy fuck, /tv/ has to cumulatively be the dumbest board.
>>
>>64277384
it is, it's called "the most dangerous hormone" for a reason, wars happen because of your precious "testosterone"
>>
>>64276995
Why is everyone posting about their dads in regard to this movie?
>>
>>64277492
It's /fit/, actually. /tv/ is a close second, but the guys on /fit/ are damn close to retarded.
>>
>>64277345
Who the fuck claps after a movie?
>>
>>64277519
because the average age of the Star Wars audience is about 20 years older than the average age of /tv/
>>
>>64276995

You should have turned to your dad, looked him straight in the eyes and said

"It's like poetry, it rhymes"
"Kylo Ren is key to all of this"
>>
>>64277519
Authoritive figure that gives their opinions the appearance of weight.
>>
>>64277519
My dad saw the original Star Wars in theaters so he was excited for this. I'd imagine a lot of people on /tv/ saw it with their families while they were home for Christmas.
>>
>>64276995
>go to see the movie by myself
>cunningly buy two tickets to throw off guy at booth
>usher comes up to me halfway through the film
>'sir, where is the second person you bought a ticket for?'
>get forcibly removed at gun point by the police for violating the no singles policy
>>
>>64277640
Got what you deserved loser.
>>
>>64276995

Your dad sounds based
>>
Star Wars is trash. All of it.
>>
>>64277519
>dat bluepilled reaction
>>
>>64276995
I kno, right? I love the way how they kill old character, it was totally the same! Ben Kenobi died fighting Vader, and Solo was killed by his son! And opening massacre of the village with betrayal of one of the stormtroopers was just like opening of New Hope!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.