[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I don't like sand..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 764x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 764x530
"I don't like sand..."
>>
>>64276281
Why is that?
>>
>>64276298
It tastes bad
>>
did you guys never make an awkward and untimely form of "small talk" when trying to flirt with a girl you liked as a teenager?

>Padme, do you ever postulate on the origins of our own abiogenesis? I find the divine nature of my own conception deeply troubling.
>>
If you were born a slave on Tatooine, you'd hate sand, too.
>>
>>64276398
Not that awkward. Plus, I'm not a fucking overly powerful knight.
>>
>>64276441

How would that help? He's not even allowed to be with girls and he was isolated as a child

fighting shit all the time and meditating and learning under the Jedi somehow results in social acumen?
>>
>>64276394
go back to reddit
>>
File: 1444590974849.png (130 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
1444590974849.png
130 KB, 450x358
So most of the jedi's are virgins right?
>>
its stylistically designed to be that way.
>>
>>64276281
That line makes percect sense though faggots
>>
>>64276565
Depends on when they start their training I guess?
>>
>>64276565
Yaddle isn't
>>
>>64276565
No, George said Jedi aren't celibate. They forbid attachment, not relationships.
>>
goddamn i love the prequels so much

they reach The Room-levels of "so bad it's good"
>>
>>64277961
sounds like an excuse to fuck women then leave em
I like it
>>
>>64277961
attachment is bad, but pump and dump is a-ok

Suddenly becoming a Jedi doesn't seem so bad, I bet the Jedi have boss child custody lawyers too.
>>
the sand line is probably the least cringey bit of dialogue in the entire padme romance arc. it sounds like something an awkward teenager, fumbling for words while hitting on his crush, would actually say. it was the sort of bold yet stupid line that girls would find charmingly dorky, at least when it's coming from the mouth of a prestigious but romantically inexperienced warrior/athlete.
>>
>>64278051
>sir the dna test states these are your children
>*handwave* i am not the father you are looking for
>you are not the father I am looking for
>>
>>64276394
Best new meme
>>
File: mfw pol starts leaking again.jpg (688 KB, 2985x2146) Image search: [Google]
mfw pol starts leaking again.jpg
688 KB, 2985x2146
>telling an Israeli that he doesn't like sand
Ya blew it, Anonkun
>>
>>64278133
Israel has forests, Anon
>>
>>64278263
>2015
>believing in the green Jew
>>
>>64278133
> swn fall in love with you after you take her on a date to the mass grave of five thousand Palestinian children you killed a week earlier

y live ;_;
>>
File: Satellite_image_of_Israel.jpg (301 KB, 677x1738) Image search: [Google]
Satellite_image_of_Israel.jpg
301 KB, 677x1738
>>64278281
this is why the arabs fail
>>
File: inthelight.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
inthelight.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you about his father? He was hired to assassinate a senator that me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw her would be assassin out, but his cunning surprised even us. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. And then that 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise for all we knew! Where was I? Oh yes, then that robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept, after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her because we we weren't watching her at all, but it as not a good shot. So we sense the hostile life forms in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his dumb jetpack. Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. Mace was a good friend. Boba is a bad friend.
>>
>>64278349
>Jews destroying the natural arid environment
Fucking parasites
>>
>>64277961

>mind tricks
>pump and dump

And people call the sith bad.
>>
>>64278403
>planting trees is bad
>>
>>64278451
>changing the long established natural environment is good
Literally when has this ever worked?
>>
>>64276394
At least the "Hehheh... meme" guy was funny.
>>
>>64278506
worked for them i guess
unless you like swamps and malaria
>>
>>64278698
Fuck off Chaim
>>
>>64278748
למה? :)
>>
File: PTn0K8x.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
PTn0K8x.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>64276281
What would happen if Anakin sky walker met Garra from Naruto?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.