[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he such a cunt, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Why is he such a cunt, /tv/?
>>
JJ: Hey, Kenny. It's really great to have all of the original cast on set. It really helps maintain the vibe of the original films even if we do replace all the lines you're reading with bleeps and bloops

Kenny: That's alright Mr. Abrahms. Just glad to be useful. Now how come there was no R2 in my dressing room?

JJ: Oh, we're using practical effects for all the droids. Now, instead of putting actors inside the robots we have actual circuits that control what they do.

Kenny: The bloody hell you do!
*rips off the top of R2-D2 and all the wires and circuit boards inside*
*stuffs himself into the hollowed R2 carcass*
Kenny: Kenny... We're home.
>>
>>64276475
Top kek
>>
i-i like c3po
>>
STANDING
>>
Because he's British
>>
What the fuck was with the R2 plot anyway. It was like "oh don't worry, he's going to wake up at precisely the right moment, so lets just spend the rest of the movie waiting for that to happen. Wouldn't want you guys to feel suspense"
>>
>R2, I'm already a Sith Lord.
>>
>>64276571
ON THE EDGE
>>
his arm is gold again at the end of the movie
>>
>>64276174
why did c3po looked like he is all brushed up? like a half ass polish. it botherd me the whole time/

he is always shiny. or shiny and dirty. here he loosk like someone dindt bother to fine polish the suite
>>
>>64276624
OF THE DEATH STAR
>>
>>64276475
Kenny bakes was for sure not in all the movies. Anthony Daniels said that.
>>
because the script was written by cunts
>>
>>64276174
Because the actor is a huge pretentious faggot?
>>
>>64276528
>>64276475
Tv sucks
>>
>>64276711
LIKE THE JEDI ONCE SAID
>>
File: 1451091259289.png (253 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451091259289.png
253 KB, 540x540
>>64276174
C3PO got fat.
>>
a young Anthony Daniels had a vision of a glorious acting future, as the next Lawrence Oliver. He just did the C3PO thing to pay a few bills , back in the 1970s.

and here he is, 40 years later, still doing the same shitty fucking act and nobody knows what he looks like.

wouldnt you be a pissed off cunt too?
>>
>>64276969
Makes me dislike him even more desu senpai

Easy money but he's being a cunt about it
>>
>>64276174
>dictionary says he's wearing the red arm in honor of a fallen droid.
>film ignores this and gives him a gold arm at the end
At least it hasn't disproven that he has a spy network of droids.
>>
>>64276831
AND THE PLANETS
>>
>>64277459
ARE ALL COLD NOW
>>
C3po is such a douche.
Though I am forever in love with Cy-Fi (the goth actress) for almost fighting him over abuse of a fan at steel city con.
>>
>>64277481
NO MORE BLASTERS
>>
>>64278563
AND THE TRAITORS ARE DEAD
>>
>>64276629
>his arm is gold again at the end of the movie

I noticed it as well.
>>
>>64278650
CITIIIIIEEES

IIIIN THE CLOOOOUUUDS
>>
>>64276174
Could you fuck C-3P0 if you wanted to familia
>>
>>64276174
he is the original proto bazoopers
>>
>>64278754
TELL THE TALES

OF THE JEDI GONE
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.