[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more overrated actress in Hollywood? She's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (783 KB, 1542x2004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
783 KB, 1542x2004
Is there a more overrated actress in Hollywood? She's like a french Kristen Stewart with even less range. She literally peaked as a Mission Impossible villain but keeps getting casted in arthouse indies.
>>
you are dumbass. She's great.
>>
She's from a wealthy family that dominate French cinema
>>
>>64276239
Yeah especially in that one role where she gazes with her mouth ajar.
>>
Are you saying she can't act? My penis disagrees
>>
>>64276123
Who
>>
File: leaseydouxlui04.jpg (610 KB, 695x1050) Image search: [Google]
leaseydouxlui04.jpg
610 KB, 695x1050
>>64276280
Thank G-d for nepotism
>>
>>64276123
>Is there a more overrated actress in Hollywood

Jennifer Lawrence. She's just awful.
>>
>>64276239
She was pretty bad and typical one note "grrr I'm a strunk wimmin!" in Spectre
>>
>>64276123
10/10 looks and she gave a good performance in Blue
>>
File: anna_karina_image.jpg (23 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
anna_karina_image.jpg
23 KB, 500x635
Is there a more overrated actress in Europe? She's like a danish-french Monica Vitti with even less range. She literally peaked as a Godard waifu but keeps getting casted in arthouse indies.
>>
Why isn't Adele getting Hollywood roles? She was the better or the 2
>>
>>64276123
I genuinely think that she's one of the hottest women in the word. Her hips in that blue dress in Spectre, damn
>>
>>64276472

How's her English? Lea's is pretty much perfect but I've never seen Adele outside of Blue.
>>
>>64276459
posting the superior Godard Waifu
>>
>>64276838

Even in hollywood make up she still has giant bags under her eyes permanently, that's weird.
>>
Probable spoilers, shes sucked many a dick to get where she is, and is falling off now because the world has seen her tits, shes old news
>>
>>64276472
She's in Zootopia
>>
>>64277904
>pretty much perfect
>stumbles on her words and is sometimes hard to understand

Sure pal
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.