[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bad guys are literally named Evil Corp Who the fuck wrote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 27
File: mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg (166 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_fuck_society.jpg
166 KB, 1047x1572
>bad guys are literally named Evil Corp

Who the fuck wrote this garbage?
>>
me
>>
>>64275814
>bad guys are literally named Evil Corp

ITT: OP doesn't understand basic cable television.
>>
>>64275814

pay attention to what he says in the first episode again
>>
>>64275814

>literally

Pay attention dumbshit
>>
he refers to it as evil, which autists somehow think makes it less lame

it's still fucking lame
>>
Pretty sure its actually called E-Corp, and after that he sort of 'sees' everyone as calling it Evilcorp.
That said, the entire series is cringey garbage.
>>
All me
>>
>>64275814
>movie is called Fuck Society
>expected anything more
>>
Why name the group fuck society for a network cable show that isn't allowed to say fuck?

This show would be much better on HBO or Showtime.
>>
>>64276151
>this isn't a movie
>the title of it isn't fuck society
>>
Fight Club for Redditors.
>>
>>64276279
But Fight Club IS for redditors. Normies look up to Brad Pitt not this anti-social aspie.
>>
>Pepe hacks the world with his imaginary psycho dad poo poo and pee peeing in his brain the whole time and fucking up his drug addled autism.

Sweet show. Society sux brohan.
>>
>le debt is slavery meme

All debt means is that you consumed more than you produced, of course you have to pay it back.
>>
>>64276170
The group isn't named fuck society. They are named F Society, after the old arcade shop they work in. The "fuck society" thing is just an in-universe play on words.

The ability to say "fuck" does not make a show worse or better, you child.
>>
>>64276279
Fight Club is to reddit as Mr. Robot is to 4chan, tbqh.

Neither of these are compliments.
>>
>>64276346
Keep telling yourself that norm
>>
>>64276592
So Reddit confirmed better than 4chan?
>>
I liked the way it was shot. I liked a lot of the lead performances, and I liked the fact that a TV series is at least TRYING to tackle this subject matter.

But god damn, the writing is just so fucking terrible. I get that they're trying to make it widely accessible, but it really feels like the whole thing is pitched to the dumbest person in the room. They can't introduce a single interesting idea, without hammering you over the head with their "message" and eventually taking the least subtle route.

I feel like there's a genuinely great series buried underneath all this garbage, and it never should've been on a network like USA. I'm definitely going to watch season 2, but I expect I'll be cringing and laughing at it again
>>
Apparently this garbage is the best tv show of all time or something? I don't know. Every episode seemed like the beginning of the series all over again. Pick a plot and fucking do it faggots. TV is an inferior format for this reason. You never have to commit to a story or make any sense.
>>
>>64276346
>anti-social aspie

Yeah, he is constantly out meeting other people and has a childhood friend, a sister, a fuckbuddy etc. What a fucking ANTI SOCIAL ASPIE.

Fuck off, you do not know what those words even mean.
>>
>>64275814

Way to be contrarian dude. The show is pretty good imo. In the first episode he exposes a pedo on the dark net, which is a very realistic portrayal of an actual hacker doing a big "fuck you" to society.
>>
>>64276688
He has a SISTER? Holy shit, someone's sitting at the popular table at school!

kek retard
>>
File: 1343449648407.jpg (33 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
1343449648407.jpg
33 KB, 449x449
/tv/ obviously
the most 4chan show evar
>>
>>64276829
>if you don't sit at the popular table you are a anti social aspie

You're pretty fucking dumb

If normie directors want to know how to make a film/series about actual loneliness, they should look at fucking Taxi Driver. You can't be fucking crying about how """"lonely"""" you are, then a few minutes later be fucking a friend of his like we see in Mr. Robot.
>>
>>64276957
>You're pretty fucking dumb

I'm not the one implying having a sister means you're popular, lol what a dumb post XD
>>
>>64277017
Where did I imply that having a sister makes you popular? This has nothing to do with popularity. You can't be an anti social aspie if you have people around you and is constantly outside meeting others.
>>
>>64275814
The show is from his perspective, so anytime E-Corp is said or saw he see's it as Evil Corp and so do we. Literally explained in the first episode.
>>
>F**K SOCIETY
>>
>show censors "fuck"
>gay anal sex scene is allowed

zimbly ebin xD
>>
>>64277079
>You can't be anti-social if you have a sister!

Just stop. You're not smart enough to post here. Take a training year at IMDB community forums or something.
>>
>>64276245

>what is greentext?
>>
>>64277423
>You're not smart enough to post here.

Never stopped anyone before.
>>
>>64277423
You can be anti social if you have a sister, but you can't be anti social when you are constantly meeting others and have people who are interested/cares about you.
>>
>>64277502
yes you can
>>
>>64277526
Keep telling yourself that. You can't actually be lonely if you have people around you.
>>
>>64277502
All antisocial means is that you shy away from social norms and interactions. It doesn't mean no one in your life worries about you, that's nonsense. And the "meetings" are the very definition of antisocial, it's a bunch of malcontents and shut-ins gathering together to try and destroy the financial makeup of the country.
>>
>>64277616
so when youre feeling lonely do you just get on the subway and sit next to people?
>>
>>64277616
dont be an idiot
>>
>>64276170
They mute out 'fuck's every couple of episodes and I think they're allowed one or two 'shit's an episode.
Keep in mind this show has portrayed gay sex, a near rape and a bloody suicide uncensored.
>>
>>64276645
It's entirely from Elliot's perspective, and he's a naive egoist who wants to save the world. So occasionally I DO think the writers are aware of this and this is why it's so awkwardly structured and written. Sometimes.

I hope, anyways.
>>
>>64277778
of course it is, that's kind of the point.
>>
>>64277176
that doesnt make it alright, its still lame as fuck
>>
>>64277706
You're the idiot here for believing that you can actually be lonely while having friends around you.

I bet you're a middle class white male in his early twenties who has friends and caring parents and has never experienced true loneliness.
>>
F society = Anonymous

It started off OK but got shit towards the end.
Never found out the back story of the rich guy and his hot wife
>>
>>64277778

Eh. Don't kid yourself, don't do the fanboy-blindness thing where you write off every flaw as a level of "genius" that just goes over your head. Like I said, the show is definitely interesting, and does a lot of things well.

I just think they're trying way, way too hard to dumb it down and make it easily understood/digested by everyone. And in the process, they're alienating and insulting the only viewers who actually give a shit about the topics being discussed. I do wonder how much of it comes from the execs at USA. It would've been interesting to see what this show might've looked like on HBO, or even AMC.
>>
>>64277868
Are you really being an elitist about loneliness? stop being a retard
>>
>>64277823
He has exactly one friend, who he only connected with because of the death of his father, and is growing more and more distant from as time goes on and retreats into his computer.
>>
>>64278020
>elitist

I'm just tired of people who calls themselves lonely but has people around them
>>
>>64278085
So a dumb elitist?
>>
>>64277502
But he's constantly on drugs to be near people, still can't stand to be touched, and avoids the majority of events he's asked to.
He also crys in his room in the fetal position weekly.
You could do all this too anon.
>>
>>64276875
More like the most Reddit pseudo-4chan show ever.
>Boohoo I'm such a loner
>gets laid every episode
>>
>>64278150
Nah, I'm too anxious to go out and buy drugs. I really want them though.
>>
>>64278160
>every episode is one episode

Looks like you came from the Reddit-school of arguing, which is essentially saying stupid shit and hoping no one calls you out.
>>
>>64278160
>watches one episode
>tries to make witty 4chan posts to fit in
>>
>>64277868
>i bet youre 90% of the population that browses this site
>i have a shittier life than you so nobody is allowed to feel the same way
guess what, there are people who have even worse lives than you do, so stop whining ya sadsack! i lost my leg and my eye and my dog and my ma and my pa and my bro and his pal
and back in my day we had to walk to school, stop being so entitled!
>>
>>64275814

I like this show and I will enjoy the second season, and there's literally nothing you can do about it
And yeah this pic is from tumblr
>>
File: 1439494152314.jpg (258 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1439494152314.jpg
258 KB, 704x528
Wait a minute.....So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

But it's been said that his Dad died...so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
>>64278510

I thought it was pretty much established in the last episode that his dad IS dead, all encounters they had together were in Elliot's imagination, he is Mr. Robot, and it was all a Fight Club-style split personality thing
>>
>>64278510
I'm pretty sure that the mr.robot we see is just what his dad looked like before he died, therefore the pics have him looking the same
>>
>>64278160
>every episode

I think he only does the bongos in one episode, even then, by the end of the series he ain't getting any.
>>

But it's been said that his Dad died...so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
>>64278510

did you finish the season?
If not, stop disusing shit like you know everything
the nigga is not real
>>
File: 1435931099899.png (380 KB, 803x903) Image search: [Google]
1435931099899.png
380 KB, 803x903

>>

>>
File: rare xDDDDD.jpg (29 KB, 246x295) Image search: [Google]
rare xDDDDD.jpg
29 KB, 246x295

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teenhood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
File: crazy.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
32 KB, 447x456

>>
File: 1438992040363.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1438992040363.png
64 KB, 507x540

But it's been said that his Dad died....so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

>>
File: 1439491070997.jpg (150 KB, 1245x689) Image search: [Google]
1439491070997.jpg
150 KB, 1245x689

But it's been said that his Dad died....so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teenhood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father
>>
le meme
>>
>>64278671
>>64278695
>>64278739
dumb
>>
File: 1439494841885.png (66 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1439494841885.png
66 KB, 507x540
Wait a minute....So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

>>
File: 1438994129438.png (734 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438994129438.png
734 KB, 500x500

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father.
>>
File: 1439500202942.jpg (29 KB, 672x387) Image search: [Google]
1439500202942.jpg
29 KB, 672x387

>>
File: 1436991476045.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436991476045.jpg
68 KB, 600x450

>>
File: 1436191301236.png (231 KB, 921x669) Image search: [Google]
1436191301236.png
231 KB, 921x669

>>
who was the dumb fuck that posted that shit for the first time?
>>
File: 1439517674468.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439517674468.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720

But it's been said that his Dad died.....so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

>>
File: 1439528197115.png (199 KB, 681x499) Image search: [Google]
1439528197115.png
199 KB, 681x499
Wait a minute......So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

But it's been said that his Dad died.....so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

>>
File: 1439507877403.jpg (80 KB, 950x1266) Image search: [Google]
1439507877403.jpg
80 KB, 950x1266

>>
File: 1439684089113.png (679 KB, 1009x729) Image search: [Google]
1439684089113.png
679 KB, 1009x729

>>
File: 1439234881229.png (343 KB, 1109x636) Image search: [Google]
1439234881229.png
343 KB, 1109x636

>>
File: 1435964516287.jpg (98 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
1435964516287.jpg
98 KB, 700x465

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teen-hood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father.
>>
File: 1435953514849.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435953514849.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Wait a minute......So we establish that Elliot forgot his Dad and Sister.

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teenhood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father.
>>
>muslim woman hacker
makes ghost dad believeable by comparison
>>
File: 1435486195905.png (1 MB, 1440x809) Image search: [Google]
1435486195905.png
1 MB, 1440x809

>>
File: 1422084965344.jpg (148 KB, 1008x944) Image search: [Google]
1422084965344.jpg
148 KB, 1008x944

>>
File: 1437697615625.jpg (43 KB, 548x590) Image search: [Google]
1437697615625.jpg
43 KB, 548x590

So he disappeared, came back out of nowhere. Meaning he wasn't present in Elliot's life at a certain point in his teenhood, yet there are all these modern pictures on that Disk of his father.
>>
File: 1438293350506.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438293350506.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720

>>
File: 250px-Buckwildcast.jpg (26 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Buckwildcast.jpg
26 KB, 250x188
>>64275814
Buckwild was better
>>
>>64279454

>Poor Bill

Feels bad man
>>
>>64276688
do you even know what anti-social means?

also if you actually watch youd realize that half the time people are showing up at his door constantly, not like he has much of a choice half the time
>>

>>

But it's been said that his Dad died.....so where the fuck has his dad been all this time? His first encounter with Elliot in Episode one was borderline stalking him throughout the city I'm secretly gay and I'm too afraid to tell anyone about it & subway. That doesn't sound like they were in contact all this time and Elliot just forgot.

>>
>that one bit where Elliot hates on capeshit calling all Marvel movies crap

I cheered so loud I woke up my cat, goddamn that was a good burn.
>>
>>64282270
I bet you throw your fedora in the air and started clapping.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.