[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie the worst tarantino's work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: hateful eight samuel l jackson.jpg (121 KB, 1371x686) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight samuel l jackson.jpg
121 KB, 1371x686
Why is this movie the worst tarantino's work?
>>
>Not Jackie Brown
>>
>DUDE TARANTINO ACTORS LMAO
>DUDE CRUDE LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE LMAO
Its basically a parody of Tarantino movies.
>>
>>64275507

>shooting mostly interior shots in 70mm when he's in the fucking San Juan Mountains of Colorado

Taratino is a special director.
>>
>>64275507
Is it supposed to look like he's posing in front of a greenscreen like he's making a shitty VHS board game?
>>
>>64275507
Nope close to the best, probably his third best movie overall.
>>
>>64275507
It's far from his worst.
>>
>>64275526
that's a weird way to spell Deathproof
>>
>>64275507
Of his "Eight" movies probably.
>>
>>64275507
>well if it isn't a stylish jive talking negro coming to take revenge on a mean ol' whitey

Cuckoldino's style in a nutshell
>>
At first I liked the idea of some 3 hour movie only taking place in a little cabin but it just got so old so fast. Writing was shit characters were boring
>>
>>64275599
I really think Death proof was so much better.
>>
>>64275507

It all goes downhill from Pulp Fiction.

Jackie Brown is ok.

Inglorious Basterds unwatchable shit

Django unwatchable shit

He's an embarrassment and a stupid moralfag sjw
>>
>>64275665
go back to /pol/ and stay there
>>
>>64275610
Deathproof was good. I don't get the hate for that film.

My least favourite is Django Unchained.
>>
>>64275507
it isn't, it might even be his best. it just isn't what people expected it to be.
>>
>>64275724

What a stupid cunt you are.
>>
But this is his best work since Death Proof. Only really worse than Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Jackie Brown.
>>
>>64275799
Ooooh shit, i lost nigger.
>>
>>64275799
This guy gets it.

The Kill Bill films and IG + Django were shitty interludes in Tarantinos oeuvre.

Hateful Eight was a return to form for QT.
>>
>>64275665
Fuck off
>>
>>64275507

>A union and confederate soldier teaming up

WHAT A TWEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>64275665
Back to pol
And don't come back
>>
>>64275622
When has he done that besides H8 and Django?
>>
>>64276071
hello redd it !!
>>
>>64276071
>>64276233

>Being this moralfag sjws

You fuck off you bitter cunts.

If you dont like a post dont read it you stupid cunts
>>
>>64275622

Pulp Fiction. Jackie Brown.
>>
>>64276250

meant 4U:

>>64276250
>>
>>64275665
Django was clearly not unwatchable
>>
>>64276233
>>64275724
back to reddit cucks
>>
>>64276879
I don't remember Jules taking revenge on a mean ol whitey, unless you mean the ending which is a stretch. And honestly I haven't seen the ending of Jackie Brown but I didn't notice any cuck themes as obvious as Django and Hateful
>>
all tarantino movies are atleast good and a few of those are masterpieces
>inb4 b8 m8ster
>>
>>64276233
>>64275724

are you triggered cucks

why don't you cry about it
>>
>>64275507
Funny, never noticed the black dude in "Fiddler on the Roof" before...
>>
DUDE I HATE WHITE MEN LMAO
>>
Reservoir Dogs>Pulp Fiction>Jackie Brown>Django Unchained>Hateful 8>Kill Bill>Inglorious Basterds>Death Proof
desu senpai
>>
>back to reddit
>back to /pol/
just another great movie discussion on /tv/
>>
There were some really good moments but overall the script felt unfocused and filled with ridiculous overwritten and flowery dialogue. I am in awe of QT's ability to stretch a 90 minute story into three fucking hours. it really felt like a first draft
>>
>>64277195
the reddit scum needs to be outed this whole reddit isnt that bad guys! shit is getting out of hand
>>
Jackie brown was his best, only plebs think otherwise.
>1) Jackie Brown
>2) Pulp fiction
>3) Reservoir dogs
>4) Inglourious basterds
>5) Kill Bill
>6) H8ful 8
>7) Kill Bill vol 2
>8) Django
>9) Deathproof
>>
>>64276914

Well it was pretty shit.

I couldnt make it through Inglorious, but Django had some stupid as shit moments and cliches that could have not been there had Tarantino not directed.

I just hate the man so much, he's a patheric person that's also incredibly scared of black people for some reason
>>
I would say that Kill Bill is his worst, they are still enjoyable.
>>
>>64275507
actually it was better than jango and inglorious
>>
>>64277347

>Better than Inglorious

No it isn't by the very virtue that he obviously got the idea for this pile of shit when he filmed the bar scene in Inglorious
>>
>>64277180
Switch up Basterds and Kill Bill and I can agree 100%. Pretty good.
>>
When pulp fiction came out it was ahead of its time, most of his flicks just have endless boring dialogue. Its Like they should be set aside for course work if you're studying film in college.
Hateful Eight dragged on and on and on. They all do, if kill bill was condensed into one film that would have been awesome..
>>
So do Tarantino flicks suffer from the Zelda effect?
Where each new flick is considered "the worst" and then is progressively considered more bearable the closer the next one is to being released
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.