[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best TFA memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 408x480
Ok /tv/ so what are the winning memes for TFA?

I finally saw the movie yesterday and although asthetically pleasing it was full of ridiculous plot holes.

Anyway what are the big memes?
>>
>>64274885

"TRAITOR" is the only significant meme.

Anything else is in the forcing stage.
>>
>>64274885
TELL
>>
>>64274885

This would actually be funny if the shop was better. Also it needs to get gif'd so the trooper is baton spinning behind him at the end
>>
>>64274908
tell that to kanjiklub
>>
File: 1450306416846.jpg (426 KB, 1601x1278) Image search: [Google]
1450306416846.jpg
426 KB, 1601x1278
Reminder
Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise
"thats not how the force works!" "KANJIKLUB!" "chewie we're home!" "TRAITORxD!" "do you have a boyfriend?" "droid please"

4chan humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
>>
>>64274908

I've been hearing good things about Kanjiklub
>>
You want big memes? You sure you don't want dank memes?
>>
>>64274955
You sound like a cuck kike fag nig nog.
>>
best TFA memes okay I'll start

my personal fave is
>TFA being referred to as anything but a creatively corrupt regurgitation of previous ideas, themes and setpieces. Acknolwedged, considered or otherwise comprehended as anything but a product of well-tuned production design and comprehensive advertising. Represented as anything other than totally mediocre/perfectly average.

It's not that I didn't like it it's just that it's negative space. Why do people have a lawn and a back yard when the LAwn is just negative space? TFA is the cinematic equivalent, it's just not something I can perceive or appreciate as genuine, or legitimate.
>>
>>64274955
I tip my fedora to that my good sir! we here on 4chan must held ourself to a much higher standard than those other internet websites!
>>
>>64274949
TTTK has no legs. Very limited applicability. It's DOA.
>>
>>64274955
Traitor meme is anti Magic negro though
>>
>>64274885
Traitor is already Buzzfeed and Facebook tier
>>
>>64274955
This is real autism.
>>
>>64275076
Yeah Shame, but it's anti social Justice isn't it?
>>
>>64274955
based authentic /tv/ blowing the fuck out of meme star shit tourists from /b/, /v/edit and/co/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.