[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Bill Burr become the very thing he makes fun of on stage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
Has Bill Burr become the very thing he makes fun of on stage and on his podcast?

He seems to be the most pussy whipped, beta bitch boy when his baboon wife goes on the mic and apes out over some stupid feminist bullshit.

I used to think old Billy Bitch-Tits was based as fuck and red pilled, but how could he marry this SJW if that was true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
Try to make it past 30 seconds in the video
>Pro-tip: You can't
>>
he's a cuck and his cartoon sucks
>>
>>64274277
>I used to think old Billy Bitch-Tits was based as fuck and red pilled, but how could he marry this SJW if that was true?
Just do us all a favour and kill yourself already
>>
>>64274277
>"This is like, offensive on like, so many levels, I can't even."

DONE.
>>
He probably grew up and got past that edgy manchild phase.
>>
>>64274277
>>>/cripplechan/
>>
File: 10151326244502374.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
10151326244502374.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
>>64274277
no dad in your life?
>>
>>64274277
>his onstage persona and his more candid personal podcast differ

wow who'd thunk it

also
>why did he marry a black person
for the very same reasons no females will touch you, anon

also
>billy bitch tits
he only called himself this during his recent weightloss ordeal. Hello, newfriend!
>>
i'm 15 minutes in
>>
Because he's a dumbass comedian. Night of the living dummy lookin motherfucker
>>
>>64274277
>Has Bill Burr become the very thing he makes fun of

Yes.

He sold out.

He thinks that the only way he'll be able to make money is by turning into an SJW bitch.
>>
BILL BURR MORE LIKE BILL SJW LMAO WAT A KUCK
>>
>NEET virgins criticise a middle aged man with a good salary and a good house for living his life 'the wrong way'

Hello /pol/
>>
Anyone watch F is for Family?? most anti SJW thing out there..
>>
>>64274277
>You're already enlightened
>>
>>64274277
>My girlfriend should like everything I like and agree with me on all my political issues!

You're a virgin.
>>
>>64274975
FAWKIN HOME RUN CHIPPA
>>
>>64275188
It's not anti sjw. It's just a funny and fairly accurate representation of suburban life in the early 70's.

As for bill selling out? I guess so? If you consider a comedian trying new formats to be funny and not having all of his bits boil down to bitching about women, then yeah.

I do agree that nia's influence on the podcast is kinda shitty. I've been a listener for a long time and I feel like Bill reigns it in a little more than he would've even just a couple years ago. His comedy hasn't changed though.
>>
>>64274277

I've never heard him "back down" to his wife. He usually just says she doesnt know what shes talking about or something like that.
>>
>>64274277

he completely destroys the SJW witch hunt mentality in this clip

youre problem is that you heard him say a gay joke and then took it the wrong way and thought "YEAH! Bill wants all gays to be executed just like I do!" and then when you find out thats not even close to being true, you have a shit fit and bitch about him "selling out"
>>
How can Bill marry such an annoying bitch.
>>
a cuck? yes.
>>
>>64276300
>bawwww WHEN I GET MARRIED I'M JUST GONNA MARRY AN OBEDIENT STEPFORD WIFE WHO AGREES WITH ME ABOUT EVERYTHING AND COOKS MY DINNER (tfw no gf ;_;)
>>
>>64274277

lmao @ 1:35

AAALLLLLLRRRIIIIIGGHHHTTTTTT!
>>
>>64275758
Where do you think we are.png
>>
>>64277005
Her personality is just really abrasive
>>
she's his political body armor
now he can make any sexist or racist joke he wants and when people bitch he can just say he's with someone like nia
also she is probably an endless fountain of material for him
>>
>>64277005
>muh madona whore complex
>>
>>64277452

Which is exactly why black women are the least desired group of humans. Even if people could get beyond the skin color and awful hair, they hit the wall of garbage personality inherent in them.
>>
>>64275188
No, it's pretty blue-pilled when it comes to issues about family. Like when it suggests that rearing children is less fulfilling than being a Tupperware saleswoman. I knew that Bill never liked the idea of the nuclear family when I started watching, but it's still dumb as shit.
>>
>>64274277
A lot of comedy comes from a place of self loathing.
>>
>>64274277
I see a divorce in his future, mark my words
>>
>>64278012
Is that why 4chan is so funny?
>>
>>64274277
>He seems to be the most pussy whipped, beta bitch boy when his baboon wife goes on the mic and apes out over some stupid feminist bullshit.

Recently got into this comedian, and I like the material I've seen so far. Now, is this a complaint people would be making if Burr hadn't essentially taught them a way of thinking whereby women shouldn't be given unearned prestige under the team jersey of their husband's work (the plumber's wife analogy)? I see that he's open to the charge of hypocrisy when you hold him to the standard of a philosophy he's been "teaching" in a popular set of routines. So he's breaking HIS OWN rules, in other words, and I'm not excusing him for that. But are you (not specifically (You) but anyone making that charge) mad more because of the hypocrisy aspect, or do you make this complaint against others in show business in similar circumstances?

Also, here is a theory. Maybe this is part of the overall "curriculum" he's been providing us. He is showing us what happens... just so you didn't think it was theory, kid [Bill's voice], he's telling us, here's what happens when the plumber's wife does your plumbing. He could be trying to find the balance himself. He records the podcast from home sometimes... he gets along with his wife and doesn't mind her company when recording it... a little bit of experimentation. The podcast might suffer as a result. I would be interested in seeing what direction he's taken 3-5 years from now. Does the percentage of Nia time increase or decrease in the long term?
>>
>>64278159
Most definitely.
>>
>>64274396

this t b h familayayay
>>
>>64276300
>>64277005

I wish both of you and anyone like you would just fucking die
>>
>>64277836
Idk about you but I've dated two black girls and they had better personalities than any white girls I've been with. Black women are the only females who have anything close to a male's difficulty in the dating pool, so they either act like a thundercunt (to prereject themselves before they can be hurt by your disqualifaction based on their hair and skin) and stay single their whole life or are really committed and don't take themselves seriously. But lets be honest, most of you wouldn't date them regardless of their behavior.
>>
>>64278637
my concern is that we'd have to send our children to private school because they'd be negatively influenced by their black peers in public school
>>
here's the thing, most of you who fancy yourselves red-pilled internet warriors are probably stuttering messes at worst or harmless mutes at best when conversing with women in real life. All that circlejerking goes out the window when you're having a conversation with a real person who's not just gonna sit there and listen while you're reading out loud your ebbin speech on why bitches need to know their place you had previously posted on /r/redpill
>>
>>64274277

around 2:15, talking about people fired for making homophobic remarks

>BILL: I don't side with them.
>NIA: Yeah you do, you like take things and go the sympathy angle, rather than the people who are actually offended by this, you go....

I like how her argument permits greater sympathy for those who are offended (err, "actually" offended) rather than those who LOSE THEIR FUCKING JOBS over one dumb remark.
>>
>>64278776
>by their black peers

mulattoes and blacks don't really get along that well
>>
>>64274277
He fell for her pelvic sorcery.
>>
>red pilled
Omg kill yourself please
>>
>>64277452
She's married to Bill Burr. What type of women did you think he'd marry?
>>
File: 1442104429898.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1442104429898.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>64274277
2:20 onward is pretty good OP
>You're so on your fucking soapbox
>>
>>64278919
Not a feminist BLM activist SJW.
>>
>>64278819
This. Source= I'm black

Mulattos that are raised to avoid black culture won't turn around and rebel against their parents. Some white kids will treat them like they're black (and it might cause them to develop a complex) but all black kids will treat them like they're white. Which might also cause them to develop some tragic mulatto complex. But most millenials and the new gens see them as beautiful examples of "progress".

In any case, they will make it out of school with nothing more than some running jokes about their hair.

It's the darkskin Ben Carson types that are fucked if they get raised like a white bread Huxtable. White people won't be attracted to them and blacks will hate them too. They better become a doctor, lawyer, or athlete.
>>
>/tv/ hates Billy Coppercrotch now
Fuck the lot of you faggots. He's even better than he was, and the podcast is still brilliant.
>>
they've been together over 10 yrs, you dolts. yeah, all of his 'single man, fuck relationships' jokes--he was with nia while he wrote them.
>>
>>64277005

Are you a girl? You post like a girl.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.