[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if they're cousins, how come Kylo didn't recognize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
So if they're cousins, how come Kylo didn't recognize her at first?
>>
>>64274037

you answered your own question

he didnt recognise her..
>>
Because they've never met before.
>>
Because the script said no and JJ is a hack
>>
she is LITERALLY the force

like the actual force

like the energy of the force in a body
>>
>>64274037

If it's mirroring the original trilogy, it's necessary that they fug in episode VIII before they find out
>>
>>64274080
>she is LITERALLY the force
>like the actual force
>like the energy of the force in a body

yes
>>
>>64274086
>it's necessary that they fug in episode VIII before they find out
Let's hope so.
>>
>>64274037
Because they haven't seen each other in 10 years. I don't think she is Luke's daughter, but this isn't a valid counterpoint.

Also if she is then he clearly realized it close up, which is why he was so hesitant to torture her and why he removed his mask on request. He didn't want to hurt her and wanted her to trust him, same reasons he sent her to Jakku.
>>
The last time they met she was about six
>>
>>64274037
Cousins? I don't know where you got this from but it's not right.
>>
>>64274080
I really want her to be a force baby. Too bad she'll be Luke's daughter at the end.
>>
He does seem to recognize her. He freaks out when the officer tells him that a girl stole the droid, and he's particularly concerned with her throughout
>>
>>64274037
Bescause he hadn't seen her since she was 5.
>>
>>64274080
>she doesn't actually have parents
>she was brought into existence at the end of RotJ by the massive amounts of positive force energy
>Luke sent her to Jakku to keep her out of harm's way since she is basically an easily influenced god

It would be so stupid that I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>64274037
Who cares, at the end they'll be confirmed cousins and the shippers will cry salty tears ahahahhaha.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.